Edit:
Oh and for casters...PLZ ARTOSIS AND CHILL! PLZ! best frigging duo ever.
| Forum Index > News |
|
Zapdos_Smithh
Canada2620 Posts
Edit: Oh and for casters...PLZ ARTOSIS AND CHILL! PLZ! best frigging duo ever. | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
On November 08 2009 14:07 Jyvblamo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2009 14:06 city42 wrote: What a disappointment, the ladder is right during end of the semester/finals time. Yeah, college students everywhere are fuckkkked. sc > finals | ||
|
DyEnasTy
United States3720 Posts
| ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
| ||
|
LTT
Shakuras1095 Posts
"Buy your tickets now. Only $1! Enter for a chance to win your very own TSL! Get 11 tickets for $10! TSLs make great gifts for friends and family members. We're giving away hundreds of them so enter today for your chance to win!" | ||
|
DrywMz
United States394 Posts
On November 08 2009 14:13 AttackZerg wrote: I am so happy. I will ladder until my winrate drops below 50% for the first time ever! YOU'RE ALIVE! And holy crap that prize pool is insane. Can hardly wait even for the ladder stage so I can watch people compete for top spots. | ||
|
Lucktar
United States526 Posts
| ||
|
Nick_54
United States2230 Posts
On November 08 2009 14:02 Pokebunny wrote: YES!!!!! I hope you guys realize ICCup resets in the middle of the ladder. Yeah, lol | ||
|
n3gative
Canada369 Posts
| ||
|
Count9
China10928 Posts
| ||
|
Arrian
United States889 Posts
| ||
|
Superiorwolf
United States5509 Posts
Too bad the starting capital can't be used in USA, my brother has tried for it ![]() | ||
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
On November 08 2009 14:13 AttackZerg wrote: I am so happy. I will ladder until my winrate drops below 50% for the first time ever! Haha me too, my goal will be to be one of the people who get made fun of for being B with a 30% win rate or something. I just hope I can bring my computer home from college over winter break (since I have to fly home)... That could be a problem. | ||
|
nicoaldo
Argentina939 Posts
| ||
|
Oystein
Norway1602 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Horiz0n
Sweden364 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
| ||
|
Foreplay
United States1154 Posts
| ||
|
skronch
United States2717 Posts
this is awesome | ||
|
DragoonPK
3259 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush Light ggaemo Larva Stork Horang2 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1483 B2W.Neo937 Khaldor676 byalli555 Lowko366 Mlord296 Liquid`VortiX180 DeMusliM179 KnowMe134 ArmadaUGS120 Trikslyr42 BRAT_OK Railgan6 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH182 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile121 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • Migwel • intothetv • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|