• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7914 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 308

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 306 307 308 309 310 349 Next
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 11 2008 04:03 GMT
#6141
Make it 5/15 since

ShaLLoW[baY]
qrs
ahrara_
ZBiR
unsoundlogic
BWdero
Scorch
nemY
suresh0t
Lysithea
Artanis[Xp]
Ninja4ever.
SoleSteeler
Jimtudor
Alethios
0cz3c
iNfuNdiBuLuM
SoMuchBetter

so...

ShaLLoW[baY]
qrs
ahrara_
ZBiR
BWdero
Scorch
nemY
suresh0t
Lysithea
Ninja4ever.
SoleSteeler
Jimtudor
Alethios
0cz3c
iNfuNdiBuLuM
SoMuchBetter

so 1/3 chance of hitting mafia from that list; still 3/7 seems a lot better =]
I'd say 0cz3z given his late randombum band wagoning :o!
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
June 11 2008 04:39 GMT
#6142
when I am the last mafia lynched I am going to laugh
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 11 2008 05:32 GMT
#6143
On June 11 2008 13:39 ahrara_ wrote:
when I am the last mafia lynched I am going to laugh

Quoted for preservation.

Want to rephrase that?
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
June 11 2008 06:10 GMT
#6144
0cz3z is next for sure.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
June 11 2008 06:43 GMT
#6145
I guess we should put ahrara on the suspicion list, since he's trying to get lynched, and if he's a townie that's kind of a lousy thing to do.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
June 11 2008 06:46 GMT
#6146
We're gonna get a couple more mafia members in the next couple lynches, then we can basicly hang randomly and still win. With the focused barrage of clues that won't be needed, though.

Is the mafia allowed to concede when they lose all hope?
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
June 11 2008 07:24 GMT
#6147
On June 11 2008 15:46 Wysp wrote:
We're gonna get a couple more mafia members in the next couple lynches, then we can basicly hang randomly and still win. With the focused barrage of clues that won't be needed, though.

Is the mafia allowed to concede when they lose all hope?


I don't see why we didn't concede from the beginning. (long post about unfairness deleted)

But yes we can.
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
June 11 2008 08:11 GMT
#6148
Please do, I want to live again =(
This neo violence, pure self defiance
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
June 11 2008 08:22 GMT
#6149
Is this almost over yet?
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 11 2008 08:26 GMT
#6150
On June 11 2008 15:10 Wysp wrote:
0cz3z is next for sure.

Agreed.

Tell us Shallow... what fate is in store for this one?

Btw Chuiu, great work with the night post :D
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 11 2008 16:00 GMT
#6151
I think there are a maximum of 10 or 11days and a minimum of 6. So it's a little closer than we are giving it credit for. If we miss our lynches more than 4 times town loses. So stabbing randomly if viable suspects are all gone isn't a great plan. Seems as though Oc3z4523 is on the chopping block and I believe that he is a good choice and I believe earlier Plexa said he was 100% mafia and we kept him alive to take care of other suspects knowing that we could kill him at any point when we needed a night to interpret more clues.

However if he comes up green and I get in trouble for endorsing the death of a townie right after I tried to "save" bockit I might as well pack my bags for heaven I'd imagine. Here's hoping he is of the red persuasion.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 11 2008 16:19 GMT
#6152
Dear qrs

Please tell me how the wolfs last like 3 kills connect with me please. I want to know, because I've been trying to figure it out, and as of right now I got nothing.

Oh well you also have Ninja on there and I still think he is innocent (because we were both attempted scapegoats for mafia members).

I'm not so sure about nemy, I could go either way. He is definitely the strongest suspect I think on your list.

Shallow is just suspect on his changing profile and we don't know how Chuiu works, if he uses current profile or if he just uses the original. Or rather I don't know, I probably shouldn't speak for everyone.

Puosu another one I don't know or haven't thought of.

I think you may have 1 maximum 2 reds in there, I know I'm green and I still don't know how people are connecting me with mafia.

Love

Yours Truly, Suresh0t xoxo
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
June 11 2008 18:57 GMT
#6153
On June 11 2008 17:26 Alethios wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2008 15:10 Wysp wrote:
0cz3z is next for sure.

Agreed.

Tell us Shallow... what fate is in store for this one?

Btw Chuiu, great work with the night post :D


Well our rakes are still at the cleaners after the last one, so....
They're forced to watch a video of (T)DarkElf's face on loop until their head explodes
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
June 11 2008 19:28 GMT
#6154
On June 12 2008 01:19 suresh0t wrote:
Dear qrs

1Please tell me how the wolfs last like 3 kills connect with me please. I want to know, because I've been trying to figure it out, and as of right now I got nothing.

2Oh well you also have Ninja on there and I still think he is innocent (because we were both attempted scapegoats for mafia members).

3I'm not so sure about nemy, I could go either way. He is definitely the strongest suspect I think on your list.

4Shallow is just suspect on his changing profile and we don't know how Chuiu works, if he uses current profile or if he just uses the original. Or rather I don't know, I probably shouldn't speak for everyone.

5Puosu another one I don't know or haven't thought of.

6I think you may have 1 maximum 2 reds in there, I know I'm green and I still don't know how people are connecting me with mafia.

Love

Yours Truly, Suresh0t xoxo

1) I admitted that the last couple of kills didn't seem to point to you particularly. That's why you didn't top the list. Still, I don't think the Wolf has missed yet. You got a better suspect?

2) I also think ninja is innocent at this point, but if nemY is not Mr. Blonde or if Bockit was not CMS, he's still a possibility.

3) Me too; that's why I put him first.

4) Yeah.

5) Bit of a shot in the dark there, but couldn't find anyone better for Cottonmouth. No one else has either.

6) Look, it's not like any of the old clues went away all of a sudden. I guess we'll know more the next time we see the Wolf.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-11 19:39:00
June 11 2008 19:38 GMT
#6155
If you look closely to the old mandalor and new mandalor lists, you'll see that all names on the new mandalor list are on the old mandalor list, except Romance_US. What this means is that if Romance is mafia, all the mafia are on the old mandalor list and we've cleared a lot of innocent townies.

That was my contribution of the month.
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-11 19:43:24
June 11 2008 19:41 GMT
#6156
I'll confirm that romance_us is most likely mafia, mainly due to bockit's double bluff. All we need to do is peg a clue to him.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 11 2008 21:26 GMT
#6157
I still think cottonmouth might fit fvsvds or whatever. Just on the fact of randomness or at least seemingly random. So I guess we can put Puosu and fgsvsd down as Cottonmouth suspects, but then again Wysp said an informant thought I was Cottonmouth so take my thoughts however you want.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 11 2008 21:56 GMT
#6158
Btw, next time I suggest we don't discuss anything regarding suspects until mafia send in their hits and it's time for us to vote again since they might avoid targetting suspects. If you come up with a new suspect, please post it after the mafia send in their hits so they're not influenced by it.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 11 2008 22:11 GMT
#6159
I doubt the mafia would hit me since I am typically on the list to be lynched and plus I am on the Mandalor list, which they should avoid if they are smart.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 12 2008 16:09 GMT
#6160
Is everyone dead .

I apparently misread your post artanis, and most of the suspects that have been named have been on the list for awhile, I'm would imagine they are aware of them. But yes I agree, anyone that is under suspicion should be kept under wraps.
Prev 1 306 307 308 309 310 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1062
Counter-Strike
fl0m5539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord460
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV271
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 31m
OSC
7h 31m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
OSC
20h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.