• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9215 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 43 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 12:31 GMT
#3954
On June 13 2024 21:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 14:16 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 14:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 14:07 AlphaZero wrote:
Half the town is scum siding imo

Who?


Every townie thats not me trfel Sandro and maybe Mocsta basically

2 quotes from you. I could add more but it was obvious you tr the very small sandro filter. It is pretty surprising to me that you now say that there were "weird" read progressions from sandro. I dont remember you focussing on those yesterday.

But to incriminate scott...

Yes AZ, this.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 12:33 GMT
#3956
On June 13 2024 21:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 21:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 13 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
It’s weird because it felt contrived and over explained. It pinged me at the time, which is why I remembered it.

Nothing fake about that.

The point is, why does Sandro have to be explain in depth like that to rule out a potential mislynch, he doesn’t need to do it to also vote someone else. Scott was not a viable lynch day two. Even I had dropped it. So it’s misleading to say that he must do call Scott town to do something else.

Mafia do not just hand out free town reads to townies, let alone put that effort into doing so.

So why did mafia do that?

The middle paragraph there is a fair point.

It is fair. But he does it to gain towncred calling a townie town.

You think he wrote all of that trying to make a teammate even more townie? Nha. Doesnt read like that. It reads as TMI and making something pretty to show off how smart he is. That is why some liked him so much yesterday.

Maybe. It can also be for a teammate, esp when town is steering away feom that. To look like he's on par wirhthe townies in his analysis.

Like if scott is mafia there is no reason why sandroba couldnt do that as mafia. Noone wants to lynch scott anyways D2.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 12:34 GMT
#3958
Anyways just because mafia sandroba made a read X or Y, its not a reason to call anyone mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 12:47 GMT
#3964
On June 13 2024 21:35 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 21:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 13 2024 21:25 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 14:16 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 14:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 14:07 AlphaZero wrote:
Half the town is scum siding imo

Who?


Every townie thats not me trfel Sandro and maybe Mocsta basically

2 quotes from you. I could add more but it was obvious you tr the very small sandro filter. It is pretty surprising to me that you now say that there were "weird" read progressions from sandro. I dont remember you focussing on those yesterday.

But to incriminate scott...

Yes AZ, this.


Fuck you too then.

To say I simply town read Sandro is bullshit and not the truth.

Just read those 5 quotes I posted. There is more from day one.

I am pretty sure you heavily disagreed with me in the mason when sandroba WAS posting and i told you you need to realise sandroba is mafia and Koshi is town, no?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 13:09 GMT
#3967
##vote Mocsta
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 13:26 GMT
#3971
On June 13 2024 19:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 19:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I gotta go to work...
Koshi can you be around in like 10 hours?

I think so. I put an alarm 22u30 my local time.

I think you can delay that for an hour or 2.
I have something to do after i get off work so i can't play immediately.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 13:26 GMT
#3972
On June 13 2024 19:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 19:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone already almost fucked up the game by not voting sandroba who was too obvious to be mafia with sandroba.

lol. Yeah weird.
One of the few lynches I was pretty sure on.

Voting pattern screamed mafia.

On June 13 2024 19:33 Koshi wrote:
Yeah Mocsta mafia with dmb and Sandroba explains yesterday.

Way too antsy and fixed upon not voting sandroba or dmb.

Is this really what you think?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 14:42 GMT
#3975
On June 10 2024 21:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
rsoultin/koshi
Either rsoultin or koshi have not given me reasons to see them as mafia. Koshi is really activ, trying to solve the game here. He has a lot of townreads but he plays still like a Townkoshi would.

Scott

Show nested quote +
On June 07 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
I think scott31337 is probably the most suspicious person to ever play this game. He's just always mafia somehow, even when his role PM says he is town


I think you are right also in older games from he looked scummy in his town games.

Trfl
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2024 20:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trfel spending time and energy to fence sit seems townie to me, I don’t really like how rayn has approached today tbh the buddying trfel smells not good

I thought the same thing kinda suspicious, but I think it was nothing.
Trfls Filter wouldn´t make so much sense when he would be mafia. I could not see with who he would be togther in a team.
For right now I see him as a Townie

Sandroba
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/625928-sweet-summer-mafia?user=sandroba
this is 2 page filter.
he comes in the game starts with giving town reads on trfl, rayn, az, kelshier.
far too early in the game to make so many reads.Then hitting a bit on scott and just going offline for ever. For me this filter is a red flag but maybe things change when he would start to play here again.

IF I am corect with sandro mafia then guys look at this shit and you can call me paranoid but thats something now:
Mocsta
sandro making a few townreads on the people who were activ in the begining but not on mocsta he didn´t get a read
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2024 23:21 sandroba wrote:
I actually like k3lsier too, 0 fucks given on mocsta interaction, seems very townie to me


looks like it's such a safe read that it shouldn't be labeled as town right away so as not to stand out directly as teammates
then the next posts felt to me like playing togther
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 00:11 Mocsta wrote:
On June 08 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
Basically if the initial question wasn't fake, definitely what rayn answered is not enough to address the question.
If it is fake you are either doing it to create discussion and you don't really care about it, or you are trying to blend in not create discussion.
If you intension is the former which could be a townie agenda, you wouldn't try to cut it short when you got the discussion going, which was what scott did. It makes more sense it was the latter which points to mafia agenda.
yeah I get this now and accept it's the most likely options

I was too focused on a third option which is too low odds (i.e. genuine role query)


the sandro we never saw sandro again...
what happend was

Mocasta playing normal and calling out that he is jailkeeper and he will save oats n1

I would just love to understand why he didn't die on the first night. If someone blue called you kill them that night as mafia. Why are you still alive? What did Marv do to get himself killed and not the PR?
Are you really blue???? Are you really fucking Town? Or are you playing with sandro?

and why jail oats anyway?
if you are town why are you saving oats. Why is he so Town to you. Why not Koshi, marv people who are strong town and often die early. Why oats?

Or have I already found the team here?

this hole thing fucks my head. Either you fuck with me or the mafia, because it doesn´t make sense to me!

also in the same time i think
Vivax
I think I already explained enough why I think he mafia. But this read could change again.
He is hell of paranoid but in RL right now not in the game, maybe this leads to a false read but when he is playing like this he is def. mafia in my eyes. Then I have the question again why is oats in this involved if my currents reads would be correct

or is oats red and vivax green? I don´t thinks so oats looking more townisch then vivax. I am still unsure how read oats.

AZ
I don´t have a good feeling with him. Feels like he wann kinda lead Town somewhere, but not in a way that is too conspicuous. Still try to figure out if this is DP or Palmar. But I think it´s someone who I have played with already. No read on him right now

Rayn
In every fucking game we have played I have read him wrong. He was town i thought mafia and the other way around. I am still to fucking unsure what to think of him right now. In my head kinda scummy so lets say more townisch because I am always wrong with my read on him.

Slam
to less activ to make a read. It´s anyways always hard to read slam but when he only appears minutes before or after somebody died then I can really not read him


AND YOU ALL CAN CALL ME FUCKING PARANOID FOR THIS SANDRO/ MOCSTAR SHIT BUT I THINK THERE'S SOME SHIT GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 14:44 GMT
#3977
On June 13 2024 23:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 22:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote Mocsta


That was unexpected

and what game are you reading?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 15:27 GMT
#3980
On June 14 2024 00:06 Koshi wrote:
Would dmb buss so hard because Mocsta knew he risked a lot during sandroba lynch? When was this dmb post? Gtg home now.

Her first post during D2.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 18:40 GMT
#4003
Mocsta
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 19:00 GMT
#4010
On June 14 2024 03:48 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 18:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 13 2024 18:47 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 18:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 13 2024 18:42 Mocsta wrote:
to me, you can only be mafia if dmb is mafia

explain pls.

dude. its already there, i gave 2 specific scenarios that only unlock based on dmb because dmb was the counter wagon

i know you read good too, what is this?

If i get it right what you are saying, you think there is a chance that mafia!rayn went to fuck up mafia!sandroba because there was a wagon on mafia!dmb? That's your interpretaion?


I actually never thought of it this way...

Let Mocsta answer questions posed for him and not make random comments on them please.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 19:17 GMT
#4026
Yes Koshi i am town cockblocker
Very important talent toi have.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 19:57 GMT
#4049
On June 14 2024 04:29 Koshi wrote:
Page count from dmb = 8
Page count from slam = 8
88 stands for Heil H*****
Vivax has been going off about Austrian politics all game.

Coincidence? I think not.

Kill Nazis, vote 88, vote DMB/Slam

Best post 2088
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 20:59 GMT
#4063
Is this the day when we are all FRIENDS and then lynch mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 22:57 GMT
#4077
On June 14 2024 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
IT DON WORK NO MORE I HAZ 9 PAGE OOOOOOOHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHHHH. WHAT U DO NOW

Oooogooohooooogooooo-ooo caught in a bad romance
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 22:57 GMT
#4078
On June 14 2024 06:59 Koshi wrote:
So rayn. I am off to bed.

Wait what? :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 23:00 GMT
#4079
Oh shit i am sorry Koshi. I invited a friend over.
Who do you want to lynch an who not. I will tell mt opinion.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 23:05 GMT
#4080
Trfel you here?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 23:07 GMT
#4081
On June 14 2024 04:25 Koshi wrote:
I think mafia is Slam and DMB now.

Is this your answer? I think you are wrong on both.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 12227
StarCastTV_EN264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 350
Lowko193
ProTech105
Rex 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9504
EffOrt 4569
BeSt 1408
Larva 1061
Hyuk 858
ZerO 791
Horang2 689
Hyun 231
Zeus 229
Killer 169
[ Show more ]
Light 165
Stork 144
Barracks 120
Rush 71
Shinee 46
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Mong 24
Terrorterran 24
PianO 19
Sacsri 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
sorry 6
HiyA 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 683
XcaliburYe358
League of Legends
KnowMe40
Counter-Strike
byalli817
Other Games
singsing1726
olofmeister1404
crisheroes245
Sick156
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King50
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1900
• Stunt356
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
35m
Rex42
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.