• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9763 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 04:21 GMT
#3409
+ Show Spoiler +
It‘s like I was a government in 2008 I bailed out someone who‘d turn me insane over the years and used me for money.

Then the entire place became nuts and I got evicted twice and both times for laughable reasons considering what was allowed for people who weren‘t me.

And now Austrian right wing ? No thanks, I‘d rather watch you self destruct again from somewhere else.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 07:05 GMT
#3414
On June 12 2024 15:32 Koshi wrote:
I suggest we sing kumbaja together during the night. There was too much arguing during the day.


Been trying to sleep for 6 hours fml
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 07:12 GMT
#3415
Both mafias on sandro I‘d bet.
This isn‘t high effort mafia we‘re facing.

Mb Az/dmb/Oats cuz he dropped off

Slam looking good imo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 13:40 GMT
#3434
On June 12 2024 15:32 Koshi wrote:
I suggest we sing kumbaja together during the night. There was too much arguing during the day.


I suggest you get over here and practice thoracic surgery on me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 13:40 GMT
#3435
They already stole my nuts during the last time at the hospital you can‘t do anything wrong
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 13:43 GMT
#3436
By the power of chupazi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 17:13 GMT
#3438
On June 12 2024 23:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax where you at right now


Not so fast buddy you could invite me to dinner first

+ Show Spoiler +
at work
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 20:22 GMT
#3448
On June 12 2024 12:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia pls kill trfel I don’t wanna die


I mean what is Oats playing. This post and him asking me stuff repearedly that I literally said 5 minutes ago is just not very trust inducing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 20:23 GMT
#3449
5 in-thread minutes, the time it would take for someone with seriously slow reading speed to backread and reach my post at most.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 20:24 GMT
#3450
On June 13 2024 03:54 Koshi wrote:
No. If I am alive tomorrow I revisit everything.
I dont have a preffered lynch target.
I wont lynch Oats.


Is this a pocketing attempt because it reads like one.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 22:55 GMT
#3472
On June 13 2024 07:14 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 07:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Scott do you stil think im mafia?


Yeah I do.

Since I know you'll ask why -

The main reason is you seem to be allergic to vote for other mafia.


Lowkey townie.
Takes balls as mafia to not bus here
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 22:55 GMT
#3473
On June 13 2024 07:14 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 07:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Scott do you stil think im mafia?


Yeah I do.

Since I know you'll ask why -

The main reason is you seem to be allergic to vote for other mafia.


I just realized you presume that you are 100% correct on dmb being town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:05 GMT
#3474
I wanna walk naked in underwear carrying and axe screaming blud and find the guy who broke into my house, but I have my suspicions that it‘s based on collective violence from mafia village and was done for money
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:11 GMT
#3475
But I‘m too busy and just joking.
The guy will spontaneously combust too
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:24 GMT
#3476
On June 13 2024 05:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 22:43 Vivax wrote:
By the power of chupazi

:O you saw it before it happened?

Why on earth did you still go???


I‘m confused.

But that‘s okay these days. I survived, for now.
I‘m considering joining a foreign army and just start abusing the shit out of my power like is usual here, maybe take a few bribes from rich land owners I‘m related to like is usual here. Carry on the country tradition.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:25 GMT
#3477
Bitterness phase over.
I might have seen too much (game related)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:41 GMT
#3480
+ Show Spoiler +
The core issue is that those who supposedly prevented me from being damaged for my own good became the biggest damage in my life. It should be almost village sized. By doing so and delegating everything to the one who encouraged them to they made it worse and worse over decades, then came other factors.

Basically a huge swathe of land committed to sweeping shit under the rug until it grew bigger and burst over everyone cause it grew for a reason they didn‘t want to question.

And we‘re talking entire groups here not just that one person.
The evictions and the constant sleep deprivation, vandalism etc plus being manipulated into putting up with all sorts of shit eventually led to the… no fucks given moments
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:44 GMT
#3481
Good intentions can be harmful.
But it‘s even worse when those who originally had them turn around and do a full force reversal. Even worse when it‘s based on someone manipulating them into it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:47 GMT
#3482
Why can‘t we all just be plants smh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:56 GMT
#3484
It‘s hard to talk deeply to dmb without her getting stressed tho. So I have to dump it here.

I guess I made mistakes but it was more out of chaos and sometimes intrusive thoughts over targeted malice.
Sometimes just wanting to pull on a string to its limits to see when it would snap and finding out who was locally trying to micromanage me using illegal sources.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings105
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 284
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10707
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1151
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto41
League of Legends
Doublelift5408
JimRising 683
Counter-Strike
taco 44
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox911
Mew2King38
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde211
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick411
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo523
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 33m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.