• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8977 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:11 GMT
#3109
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:18 GMT
#3113
On June 11 2024 22:17 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol
I saved marv so was rb


:|

Must have missed the N1 mayor elections
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:19 GMT
#3114
Good argument for dmb tmi though
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 13:39 GMT
#3118
Maybe we should go with the time and start calling the mafia ‚corporate‘
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 19:17 GMT
#3186
On June 12 2024 00:53 Koshi wrote:
This voting pattern of sandroba + explanation proves he is mafia. But it is ok.

DMB is as well.

And if you lynch rayn I can live with it because I know most of you are townies.


Last line has a hint of bitterness in it.

Almost like the scumbutts outside of the game who read my posts and understand them but pretend not to
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 21:05 GMT
#3199
On June 12 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 04:17 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 00:53 Koshi wrote:
This voting pattern of sandroba + explanation proves he is mafia. But it is ok.

DMB is as well.

And if you lynch rayn I can live with it because I know most of you are townies.


Last line has a hint of bitterness in it.

Almost like the scumbutts outside of the game who read my posts and understand them but pretend not to

It's because I would dislike that lol


To me it sounded more like ‚sucks I‘m not one of those‘.

It‘s a thought I often have when I see normal people so I recognize it easily
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 21:41 GMT
#3226
I‘m in a seamoth tickling leviathans apparently.

I already went to pretty great depths this is a bit more unsettling.

Maybe it‘s them who sell all those weird licenses
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 21:47 GMT
#3233
On June 12 2024 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It highly irritates me that + Show Spoiler +
noone else can really see the things here other than Oats and Koshi (but Koshi is playing the i-dont-care-fuck-you-all game). Or well not really that, mainly Trfel (and AZ), because Trfel keeps repeating the point the "rayn has not made any good observations in the game therefore mafia".

I was concerned during N1, that when scott didn't get lynched, maybe one or two of marv/AZ is mafia. Obviously i was wrong on marv. We had a talk about my notion that "if youre both town with marv, why didn't you get scott lynched" with AZ in the mason chat. He of course refuses to acknowledge that its a good point since he has to regardless of alignment. He however acknowledges that it was reasonable, "And it’s a good observation I always said that". Except he never says that in thread.

Another thing is about the Trfel case on Vivax. I was literally the only person in the game to call that case bad. By default it's a good observation, because Trfel himself said so.

Both of those things are considered good observations, even if i am wrong about alignments here. It annoys me a great deal that even after that, nobody even noticed those things, Trfel keeps telling i am playing like shit, and AZ doesn't do any-fucking-thing about that while telling me in mason QT absolutely different story that Trfel is telling here -- and never clears that up in thread.

We havent really been talking about anything else too much, aside from our reads on each other, and one other person, which is not really relevant at the moment.

Now as for Mocsta, My comment on Mocsta after i said he is only posturing imo, was this:
Why do you never ever share a single shred of doubt on Trfel's alignment. You havent played for what, 10 or so years, so you should have no clue about Trfel's recent meta.

I do not think it is wrong to assume Mocsta should even for a teeny tiny bit consider Trfel's alignment when Trfel goes like "vote Vivax" ---> Mocsta goes "wow good yeah lets do that shit", "naaah i was just faking a case, rayn and koshi and DMB are mafia", "wow yeah okay, let's kill DMB!", "naah i am actually voting for sandroba WITH rayn and DMB".

At this point, why the hell doesn't Mocsta shred a SINGLE moment on reconsidering Trfel's alignment?????
AZ calls me mafia for thinking he should. Yet my opinion is:

" If Trfel was anyone but Trfel i would say Trfel is mafia because he keeps repeating his awful points and fails to even reconsider anything for a second just because he is too tunneled. Like his points are literally awful!!!! However Trfel is the only player i ever read just by tone, and this is town Trfel. He made me very angry yesterday, and idgaf if you lynch me, even if i could i wont be saying anything to him anymore and let him fucking throw."

This however should not be clear to Mocsta. Trfel just pushed all the shit Mocsta apparently "wanted", and ended up on full opposite side of all those things. But no, Mocsta doesn't reconsider him at all, he doesn't even tell him he's being stupid or anything. Like just nothing at all. I think that's mafia.

Furthermore there is this thing when he is already gearing up on sandroba mafia lynch.
Everything from his post #3099 is simply just preparing himself to look better after flip. There is simply no reason why he should have a thought in his head that rayn is mafia and at least one of DMB/sandroba is mafia. It is simply insane to have a thought that i am mafia with sandroba!!

This post is just simply nitpicking on semantics in a very scummy way:
On June 11 2024 17:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:28 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
let's go with yes as I'm reading what you're writing

Koshi asked a yes/no question and I saw waffles

Stupid, mofo waffles


Tbh that was bad mocsta.
well rayn was asked 2 things. 1 direct. 1 indirect

Rayn answered neither

Direct. "Was their deceit" = there was no need for deceit
i.e. reframed scummy by dodging the question

Indirect. "But the talk was good.it felt like 5 townies" = mocsta shit. Az dumb. Trfel lost cause. Vivax lose causw
I.e. gives 2 of 5 a town read with a caveat... Again scummy reframe.


Now.. the counter argument is that rayn is defensive due to votes. Yet... This is both overly antagonist (per my comments above) and bear in mind, as a town!rayn, koshi has mostly been an advocate for rayn and asked very politely.

Even oats for all his abrasiveness and bravado does not ignore and reframe in this way.

This for me is a very clear approach that only comes from.mafia mindset.

I literally answered exactly what Koshi asked, and even more.
Mocsta = mafia
AZ is being dumb, mafia or town idk
Others are town and dumb

If he cannot fucking deduce that from the post for real he has to be the dumbest person on earth. He is simply just using semantics of "rayn not answering the question" to painnt me scummy, when i did answer, and more. Probably because he has deduced Trfel is incapable of hearing anything of how rayn could possibly do something townie in this fucking game from behind of his eye-shutters.

Yeah end rant. Now my only question is what alignment is AZ?
If he is town what am i missing?


Counterpoint: You are rayn, you usuall don‘t need to tell us you are irritated, you already radiate it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 21:49 GMT
#3237
On June 12 2024 06:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 06:41 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 12 2024 06:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 12 2024 06:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 12 2024 06:35 AlphaZero wrote:
Rayn: I explained in the chat the observation about the resistance to the Scott wagon was good, but the conclusion was wrong. Ie it’s not about my alignment or marvs. It’s about what the mafia were pushing and why.

Please don’t misrepresent that. If you read my filter I raised that point multiple times and specifically mentioned it again in the chat. Now you are being dumb.

And I agreed with your take on me being dumb day 2 in the chat because it tracks with my much reduced investment levels and lack of confidence in alignments.

You are not representing either point accurately or in good faith.

Why?

Hot damn maybe I am now team "lynch Oatsmaster and Raynpelikoneet"

Slow down slam, nobody’s alignment is predicated on someone else’s alignment

Ok this is very true.

I still feel like if sandro flips town you are like 88% scum though

then I am also 88% scum.


You won‘t back down from anything to be right
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:15 GMT
#3248
I reread sandro and have a hard time not liking it.
Rayn looks more chaotic. Don‘t like it when he has to emphasize feelings to support his writing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:16 GMT
#3250
If sandro flips town I‘d probably just copy his reads.
If dmb flips town then I‘d start over.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:19 GMT
#3252
On June 12 2024 07:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:15 Vivax wrote:
I reread sandro and have a hard time not liking it.

what is there to like after D1?


He‘s very specific and unfluffy.
I don‘t have to wade through a pool of glue to figure out what he thinks exactly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:28 GMT
#3257
On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"


Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:29 GMT
#3258
It‘s an omgus that feels like ass wiping with silk
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:44 GMT
#3264
On June 12 2024 07:33 Koshi wrote:
Ignore Vivax. He is extra edgy today.
I don't understand why this town fights so much.
I can only hope sandroba is town. Then is makes sense.


And you are being a jelq
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:48 GMT
#3267
I‘m holding hands with someone I‘m murdering in a bullshit justice simulator this is fine
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 22:59 GMT
#3273
On June 12 2024 07:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:48 Vivax wrote:
I‘m holding hands with someone I‘m murdering in a bullshit justice simulator this is fine
Oi

You went all jedi meditating to go 1:1 with dmb

What happened after.. eh.. eh??


Are you 18 br0

I guess sandro got lucky for not being here to opportunistically vote me like Koshi claimed he‘d do
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 23:01 GMT
#3274
Rayn if sandro flips town I‘m gonna go double barrel on both you and koshi afterwards

I‘m not on my best game because I‘m busy with counter intelligence and need to take a few risks so that‘s a kinda weak threat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 23:09 GMT
#3276
Sometimes I wish I turned out gay just so I could kamehomoha people in my head
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 23:17 GMT
#3281
On June 12 2024 08:12 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:55 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:48 Vivax wrote:
I‘m holding hands with someone I‘m murdering in a bullshit justice simulator this is fine
Oi

You went all jedi meditating to go 1:1 with dmb

What happened after.. eh.. eh??


Are you 18 br0

I guess sandro got lucky for not being here to opportunistically vote me like Koshi claimed he‘d do
i'm serious with the question

you wanted D2 to be vivax vs dmb

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
is this what you meant by you vs her?

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:16 Vivax wrote:
If sandro flips town I‘d probably just copy his reads.
If dmb flips town then I‘d start over.


Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:28 Vivax wrote:
Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.


The point is that I hate having to handle dmb and I think we are both always overly self conscious in games we‘re in together.

After my past experiences with DP I know I have to policy kill her or mafia can just generate endless bullshit in lategame when we‘re both alive and have legitimate concerns about conflicts of interest at that.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2355
Shinee 64
NotJumperer 15
Noble 10
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft566
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS51
RuFF_SC220
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1053
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 28m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.