• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 175

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 280 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:44 GMT
#3481
Good intentions can be harmful.
But it‘s even worse when those who originally had them turn around and do a full force reversal. Even worse when it‘s based on someone manipulating them into it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:47 GMT
#3482
Why can‘t we all just be plants smh
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 12 2024 23:52 GMT
#3483
On June 13 2024 08:32 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 06:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 06:05 Trfel wrote:
On June 13 2024 05:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 04:21 Trfel wrote:
I guess I should probably do something at some point, admittedly that was a nice break though.

@Koshi, I thougth those three were mafia for the reasons I stated. It should be pretty clear reading my filter. If you disagree that's fine of course, but I made it quite clear why I thought what I thought.

My instinct is that die_meatbaby is still mafia. Just like I had three reasons for sandroba being mafia, I have six reasons for die_meatbaby being mafia I'll try and read in more depth, but mafia bussing seems reasonable to me, not that it's guaranteed but it's absolutely a possibility (I'd even say it's quite likely but I suppose that's debatable).

Not 100% slam dunk on die_meatbaby being mafia, and I will spend more time on this, but I think it's pretty likely.

In all honesty, I'm not very inclined to think Mocsta is mafia, but I can re-evaluate this. My theory is that mafia was bussing, or at least willing to bus day 2. This is because surely the mafia team could tell that sandroba was very likely to die, especially if he knows that he has trouble playing as mafia. I don't think it makes a ton of sense for mafia!Mocsta to try and save mafia!sandroba like that when there is no realistic avenue for success. If sandroba was trying to defend himself I could mayyybeee see it, but I don't think it makes much sense for sandroba to give up and for Mocsta to defend him. Please don't misunderstand, I'm absolutely not saying that this means Mocsta is town for this, I'm saying that I don't think this is actually suspicious for Mocsta, and thus I am relying on my previous townread.


if you want to lynch me tomorrow for beeing this much inactiv it´s okey for me (if I am alive).

But your reads just doesn´t make any sense to me. Why should I make a case on sandroba before there was a lynchbus on him? Btw I am not sure if I can fake a case like the one I made and I still believe that sandroba and mocstar are togther. I am trying to figure out who the third person is and as I have already learend from the games before I should not stuck on the same people for days also when one of my mafia reads were correct. I also start to think if there is a possibility that you could be mafia
This doesn't have anything to do with why I think you are mafia though.

I think you are mafia because I have been doing everything I can to reach out to you, work with you, and understand you, and you've ignored me much more often than not. And I think you are mafia because you haven't been very involved or invested, and have been hiding behind constant excuses and promises of future activity. Furthermore, when people have raised valid concerns about your play, you have avoided answering, instead avoiding posting or distracting by talking about something else.


I am sorry beeing so much inactiv, but also you should know that I was activ as mafia in my old mafia game. Now I am here ask me what ever you want. And tell me who do you think could also be mafia besides me?

I still have my Mocstar/sandroba theory but the case that mocstar on az made looks interesting and I didn´t invest much interest in az or to make a good read on az, because I normaly compare old games or the way how the play as either aligment to the actual game. So it makes it more complicated for me to read AZ
I played in your previous mafia game, I am aware of it. I actually looked at it not too long ago, to see if it is similar to this game.

Your post percentage (percentage of the game posts that are made by you) is actually quite similar in this game compared to your previous mafia game.

Sorry, I had to head out for a bit. I'm back now. Not super focused, sorry, but present.

I understand that getting mislynched is frustrating, and feeling like you don't have thread control is frustrating. That's part of why I want to work with you if you are town, because it's still my job to figure that out.

Let me know if you are still around.


I am still around
What the differnce between my towngame and mafia game? Did you look up any town games as well?

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:56 GMT
#3484
It‘s hard to talk deeply to dmb without her getting stressed tho. So I have to dump it here.

I guess I made mistakes but it was more out of chaos and sometimes intrusive thoughts over targeted malice.
Sometimes just wanting to pull on a string to its limits to see when it would snap and finding out who was locally trying to micromanage me using illegal sources.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 12 2024 23:57 GMT
#3485
On June 13 2024 08:47 Vivax wrote:
Why can‘t we all just be plants smh

Plants getting destroyed by humans. Maybe you should wish to be the sun so you could burn the earth, find a New simuliar Planet, be responsibul for the New life whats growing there and basically becoming a kind of god.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 12 2024 23:57 GMT
#3486
Only to find out they dared to call themselves my protectors or friends but then just used it to harm me
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 12 2024 23:58 GMT
#3487
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 12 2024 23:59 GMT
#3488
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?
Hi - your read on me

Is it purely contingent on a combination of sandroba and/or n1 jk?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2024 00:01 GMT
#3489
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:07 GMT
#3490
On June 13 2024 08:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 08:47 Vivax wrote:
Why can‘t we all just be plants smh

Plants getting destroyed by humans. Maybe you should wish to be the sun so you could burn the earth, find a New simuliar Planet, be responsibul for the New life whats growing there and basically becoming a kind of god.


Wishing to be the sun is all fun and games when you mean it metaphorically and then it turns literal
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 13 2024 00:09 GMT
#3491
On June 13 2024 08:59 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?
Hi - your read on me

Is it purely contingent on a combination of sandroba and/or n1 jk?

Most of yes. Also you defending afk sandroba felt so similar to an game were I was mafia with rayn and he did the same for me. But it all feels kinda obvious. Maybe to obvious to be real. I like the case that you made on az. I was filtering him already. Now I have the problem that I think one of you two is mafia. Both not possible. I am kinda stucking here and want to find out more. I was never so unsure about alignments in all the other games like now. I am happy that I at least was right with sandroba
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 13 2024 00:14 GMT
#3492
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 13 2024 00:16 GMT
#3493
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him

I'm glad you mentioned vivax oddness with the couple stuff

First time.it plucked my heart strings.. now not at all

If I'm scum with sandroba.. how do you view the interactions with sandroba and vivax?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2024 00:16 GMT
#3494
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him


Would be kinda odd for both az and mocsta to be off of Sandro and on you. If there was 1 mafia in your town reads who would it be?
No gg, No skill.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 13 2024 00:20 GMT
#3495
On June 13 2024 09:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him


Would be kinda odd for both az and mocsta to be off of Sandro and on you. If there was 1 mafia in your town reads who would it be?


I am always reading rayn wrong so maybe him or I am wrong with scott and the rest of town was right
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 13 2024 00:21 GMT
#3496
On June 13 2024 09:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him


Would be kinda odd for both az and mocsta to be off of Sandro and on you. If there was 1 mafia in your town reads who would it be?

Wouldn't that be smart for mafia to be not on the wagon to look more townisch
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:23 GMT
#3497
+ Show Spoiler +
It isn‘t always for the players I‘m writing.

Rather those who interrupted my pace in an attempt to silence or even harm me. Ba-dum-tss that‘s how they lit themselves up.

I don‘t care about that I care about answers. With answers I wouldn‘t need action and I could quit being tormented.

And it‘s hard to stay sane in this particular location.
Someone‘s taking credit for something they didn‘t do.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 13 2024 00:28 GMT
#3498
On June 13 2024 09:16 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him

I'm glad you mentioned vivax oddness with the couple stuff

First time.it plucked my heart strings.. now not at all

If I'm scum with sandroba.. how do you view the interactions with sandroba and vivax?


strange. I really can´t explain, but he just playing like never before and was reading a lot of games from him. It feels like he don´t want to have interactions if anybody or at least just short ones

also this post feeling kinda scummy for me
On June 13 2024 07:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 07:14 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Scott do you stil think im mafia?


Yeah I do.

Since I know you'll ask why -

The main reason is you seem to be allergic to vote for other mafia.


Lowkey townie.
Takes balls as mafia to not bus here


I think that he is praising himself here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 13 2024 00:31 GMT
#3499
On June 13 2024 09:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:16 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him

I'm glad you mentioned vivax oddness with the couple stuff

First time.it plucked my heart strings.. now not at all

If I'm scum with sandroba.. how do you view the interactions with sandroba and vivax?


strange. I really can´t explain, but he just playing like never before and was reading a lot of games from him. It feels like he don´t want to have interactions if anybody or at least just short ones

also this post feeling kinda scummy for me
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 07:55 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:14 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Scott do you stil think im mafia?


Yeah I do.

Since I know you'll ask why -

The main reason is you seem to be allergic to vote for other mafia.


Lowkey townie.
Takes balls as mafia to not bus here


I think that he is praising himself here
I like that praise line - good find. It's a lot more specific/intentioned as a post compared to the rest
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 00:33 GMT
#3500
On June 13 2024 09:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 09:16 Mocsta wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 13 2024 09:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2024 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Someone here who wants to talk actually about the game?

Reads

Koshi town
Scott town
Rayn kinda townisch
Trfl maybe town
You maybe town
Vivax behaving strange scummy and townisch but more scummy in my eyes
Az scummy
M scummy

Slam too less posts to make a read on him

I'm glad you mentioned vivax oddness with the couple stuff

First time.it plucked my heart strings.. now not at all

If I'm scum with sandroba.. how do you view the interactions with sandroba and vivax?


strange. I really can´t explain, but he just playing like never before and was reading a lot of games from him. It feels like he don´t want to have interactions if anybody or at least just short ones

also this post feeling kinda scummy for me
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 07:55 Vivax wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:14 scott31337 wrote:
On June 13 2024 07:02 AlphaZero wrote:
Scott do you stil think im mafia?


Yeah I do.

Since I know you'll ask why -

The main reason is you seem to be allergic to vote for other mafia.


Lowkey townie.
Takes balls as mafia to not bus here


I think that he is praising himself here


Not really but I just realized I was thinking from scott‘s frame of thinking and shortly afterwards I realized he might have slipped a rock hard townread of unknown origins on you.
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
UpATreeSC 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1012
Dewaltoss 126
firebathero 85
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 41
Bale 26
NaDa 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins216
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
edward739
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS141
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2201
Other Games
summit1g5245
Grubby2724
B2W.Neo729
Beastyqt675
byalli420
shahzam395
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0148
TKL 140
ToD23
Railgan17
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur305
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 11m
Stellar Fest
17h 11m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.