• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7581 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 30 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 00:23 GMT
#2769
Trfel was right we have to be more specific.
What I‘m seeing from Mocsta and AZ right now reminds me of that and I can‘t even call them scum for it.

I mean I think it‘s scummy but saying it would make me a hypocrite so I will hypocritically call it scummy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 00:25 GMT
#2770
They‘re completely glossing over the part that made Koshi go furious and just throwing generic reads out.

Maybe they are the scum and Koshi‘s was a townie reaction.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 00:32 GMT
#2774
On June 11 2024 09:27 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:23 Vivax wrote:
Trfel was right we have to be more specific.
What I‘m seeing from Mocsta and AZ right now reminds me of that and I can‘t even call them scum for it.

I mean I think it‘s scummy but saying it would make me a hypocrite so I will hypocritically call it scummy.


It’s an investment level thing. People think it’s scummy because low investment is correlated with scum.

For me that ain’t true because.

1. I am smurfing to be low efforts

2. I’m clearly invested when I have time to be.

3. Self meta but investment isn’t alignment indicative for me.

An example would be you calling me mafia for missing trfel read progression in the catchup. When in reality I was skimming while doing other things .


Well you said ‚keep up‘ in the beginning so I expect you to hold yourself to the same standards you impose on others.

I thought Koshi acting so upset over Trfel allegedly faking a read he could push on his own made him mafia, and sandro thought so too.

I‘d consider that a pivotal issue that you and mocsta are ignoring while just posting a series of names with brief but not very informative reasoning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 00:38 GMT
#2778
On June 11 2024 09:33 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:27 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:23 Vivax wrote:
Trfel was right we have to be more specific.
What I‘m seeing from Mocsta and AZ right now reminds me of that and I can‘t even call them scum for it.

I mean I think it‘s scummy but saying it would make me a hypocrite so I will hypocritically call it scummy.


It’s an investment level thing. People think it’s scummy because low investment is correlated with scum.

For me that ain’t true because.

1. I am smurfing to be low efforts

2. I’m clearly invested when I have time to be.

3. Self meta but investment isn’t alignment indicative for me.

An example would be you calling me mafia for missing trfel read progression in the catchup. When in reality I was skimming while doing other things .


Well you said ‚keep up‘ in the beginning so I expect you to hold yourself to the same standards you impose on others.

I thought Koshi acting so upset over Trfel allegedly faking a read he could push on his own made him mafia, and sandro thought so too.

I‘d consider that a pivotal issue that you and mocsta are ignoring while just posting a series of names with brief but not very informative reasoning.


I agree with the koshi thing. What more did you want me to say about it?


If you agree you think he is mafia and if you think he is mafia you adjust your other reads accordingly.

There‘s a maybe 1% chance we‘re scum together for example, or sandro with him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 00:47 GMT
#2789
On June 11 2024 09:41 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.


That’s true. And I agree that it’s hard because there are too few obv townies. But I think that’s what points to Rayn koshi as mafia. Cause we know they are capable of being obv town, especially when they are playing together


Or maybe you‘re just following sentiment because I don‘t see original thought behind this.

And Oats shows up shortly after you do. Which reminds me of me pointing out you were somehow tied together.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 00:50 GMT
#2793
On June 11 2024 09:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:41 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.


That’s true. And I agree that it’s hard because there are too few obv townies. But I think that’s what points to Rayn koshi as mafia. Cause we know they are capable of being obv town, especially when they are playing together


Or maybe you‘re just following sentiment because I don‘t see original thought behind this.

And Oats shows up shortly after you do. Which reminds me of me pointing out you were somehow tied together.

picks up phone
Oh we have to come into the thread together and push opposite lynches? Okay I’m coming
writes furiously


That was funny ngl (:

Idk you seem like you know each other.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 01:00 GMT
#2797
I don‘t get the sandro votes at all atm.

He‘s not omnipresent which means he‘s the sanest person itt probably.

At this rate I‘ll have to vote dmb but that‘s a fine lynch. Her latest appereance didn‘t impress me much and I‘m missing her grumpy walls of text.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 09:10 GMT
#3038
What‘s a chupazi sounds like a lollipop designed in the third reich
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 09:17 GMT
#3040
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


I might come around.
I just really dislike having sandro as mafia early because he‘s n1 or n2 kill material.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 09:36 GMT
#3052
On June 11 2024 18:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 18:17 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


I might come around.
I just really dislike having sandro as mafia early because he‘s n1 or n2 kill material.

Why would anyone ever kill sandroba in this game N2 with the material he has produced?


That‘s not an argument though, it‘s your opinion.

I‘ll think it through but I also see some merit in sandros koshi+you association, although that‘s not who I want to pursue today.

If he was right here and you pulled off a lynch on him it‘d be almost impossible to recover from that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 09:42 GMT
#3062
On June 11 2024 18:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's very stupid way of thinking Vivax.


Maybe I‘ll indulge you and vote sandro.
If that means you‘ll brighten up it might be worth it.

But if he doesn‘t flip scum you‘d definitely be on the table for me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 10:48 GMT
#3086
Austria and Australia aren‘t different after all.

Both are full of animals that want to kill you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 10:56 GMT
#3087
I dodged a bear once
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:10 GMT
#3096
I‘m dissociating again ffs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:13 GMT
#3097
Or I have been.
Wish I had time to do something about it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:22 GMT
#3098
Feeling like the guy in district 9 who woke up with the alien arm.
Sorry thread need to vent.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:33 GMT
#3100
On June 11 2024 21:25 Mocsta wrote:
Vivax

Can rayn and mocsta be tvt?


I can see room for mafia rayn he‘s a lot darker than usual.
Which is why I‘m unwilling to lynch sandro. And he‘s a great asset if town.

Especially when sandro + Trfel agree.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:49 GMT
#3102
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:53 GMT
#3106
On June 11 2024 00:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 00:15 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 00:06 sandroba wrote:
I'm around page 70, the beginning of N1. My worldview right now is:
Town:
trfel
mocsta
oats
scott
Likely town:
vivax
AZ
Mafia is here:
rsoul, rayn, dmb, slam


rsoul ?

Aside from that it‘s not bad.

Koshi/dmb/slam/rayn/mocsta is my newest pool.
But it‘s thrown together I‘m busy moving and I won‘t post boxes.


So you and sandro already working together in the thread? Pls do that on discord not here. Thats to obvious...

##Vote Vivax


And this shortly afterwards.

How does that compute with Koshi voting me if I scumread scott being too risky for him to be scum ?

Should be like the safest play ever.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 11 2024 12:56 GMT
#3107
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 113
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2206
HiyA 276
Mong 125
Shinee 76
sorry 31
Noble 17
NotJumperer 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor47
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft630
Other Games
summit1g7426
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft217
ArmadaUGS37
RuFF_SC237
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick710
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream400
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Rush1531
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 47m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.