• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:13
CEST 21:13
KST 04:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8362 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:01 GMT
#3579
Oh wait it's 72
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:05 GMT
#3580
On March 07 2024 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
we need to do this during night because koshi and dp are gonna throw, at least vivax is coming around

nono I am getting there
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:07 GMT
#3581
On March 07 2024 00:27 iamperfection wrote:
I wanna workshop something. I felt like jealous posting was very clean and non confrontational. Very clean for someone who had a ton to catch up to too.

He puts in too much work to be mafia. If he is. He is insane.
He also carefully reads posts that I just skip.

I think he is a very organized person irl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:08 GMT
#3582
Which is not compatible with this clusterfuck of a thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:11 GMT
#3583
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:13 GMT
#3584
That's what I wrote down. It is worthless for you guys but good for me if I ever read my filter.

I think I can go with

MZ
Rels

and then outliers I didn't think about but seem very possible
VE
mebaby
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:23 GMT
#3586
I don't think I want to lynch Palmar or DP till D4. Which means it won't be my problem.
I do believe we should limit DP his posting. 25 pages and it is getting too much.
If he is having fun that is fine.
But come on.
Even I am like "wtf bro"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:26 GMT
#3587
I only have 9. Knowing I have freely spammed I am surprised I can't keep up.
I read all 180 pages so far though. That is nice.

Really fun game. I hope I won't die.
I am still very puzzled on who could be mafia. MZ I think is a lock lynch.
But after that. No idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 00:34 GMT
#3643
I am pretty sure I wont die. But for shit and giggles.

MZ
Rels
Jacob
Mebaby
TTS

Because I hope you are town VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 06:37 GMT
#4076
I say we don't kill Oats but I haven't read anything. I always thought Oats was town when he posted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 06:39 GMT
#4077
I am aware he is redchecked though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 06:41 GMT
#4078
I'll check 1 thing. If it looks like Oats has convinced himself somebody is mafia. That is one thing that I dont remember from his posts. Even the votes
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 13:37 GMT
#4187
Still havznt reread Oats.
But lynching somebody who seems townie is retarded.

Mafia needs to rb Vivax. So they cant keep slam alive.

Why cant we lynch MZ today?


Oats can be alive as long as we want.
Is the traitor a redcheck before recruited? Because that would also make sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 13:46 GMT
#4189
On March 07 2024 22:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Still havznt reread Oats.
But lynching somebody who seems townie is retarded.

Mafia needs to rb Vivax. So they cant keep slam alive.

Why cant we lynch MZ today?


Oats can be alive as long as we want.
Is the traitor a redcheck before recruited? Because that would also make sense.


I like your contrarian position. I will be your devil‘s advocate.
But why MZ ?

I also havent read MZ or thought of a case beyond. "He typed lmao after the 2 town flips during n1"
It's a bit more nuanced but not really.

I just dont understand why we are lynching a townread. Framer, miller or slam is lying (maybe not that)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 13:49 GMT
#4191
Strong pick by slam. Pretty sure it is legit after quickly looking at Slams post before EoN.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 13:52 GMT
#4194
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.

I remember you being supermad after a pretty good townlynch 3 games ago. This time you didnt even flynch.

Anyway. I still have to read your filter. And will quote the post I am talking about. And for completeness will add all other post flip reactions since then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 13:53 GMT
#4195
On March 07 2024 22:49 Vivax wrote:
Slam posted a readslist and survived the night but that could have been rayn‘s doing. It speaks against a fakeclaim mostly.

I don‘t discount one of those to be additional scum KP.


They have 2 kp first 2 nights?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 13:53 GMT
#4196
On March 07 2024 22:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Still havznt reread Oats.
But lynching somebody who seems townie is retarded.

Mafia needs to rb Vivax. So they cant keep slam alive.

Why cant we lynch MZ today?


Oats can be alive as long as we want.
Is the traitor a redcheck before recruited? Because that would also make sense.


I like your contrarian position. I will be your devil‘s advocate.
But why MZ ?

I also havent read MZ or thought of a case beyond. "He typed lmao after the 2 town flips during n1"
It's a bit more nuanced but not really.

I just dont understand why we are lynching a townread. Framer, miller or slam is lying (maybe not that)

Be better than this Koshi. That's an objectively terrible case to lynch me on instead of a red check. If you were arguing for someone like VE I'd still say you're wrong because the chance this check is wrong is so low. Even if it wasn't me you're scum reading I'd still say this is bad.

Yes obviously it is terrible. But is it wrong?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:02 GMT
#4202
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

If that last line is true. I must look very scummy in your eyes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:05 GMT
#4203
Ok. So we believe slam is town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
JuggernautJason56
BRAT_OK 53
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
qojqva1070
Dendi1015
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo671
ceh9519
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax117
Chillindude79
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra615
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
Stellar Fest
17h 47m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.