• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8675 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:20 GMT
#10900
On March 21 2024 10:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
I'm trapped in a hole.
Surrounded by people.
People who belong to me
People who are against me
Who has the ladder?
How do I get out of here?
The landslide will drag my nice neighbours in with me and together we'll go to holy obs heaven


Like even this is a slip IMO, cause its implying the game will continue after her death, which if she is town, it will not.

nope I ment town is falling with me in the same hole because they are not helping me


Yeah ok I see that now.

well if you are really town then this is going to be fucking awkward TBH.

I will take the blame for this game in that case.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:36 GMT
#10906
are those lyrics from My Chemical Romance or something?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:54 GMT
#10921
On March 21 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
Really hope we see some red, pretty awful game from me otherwise
Who would it even be in that case, JAT/MZ/Jealous I guess?
DP if you're scum, fucking kudos, most incredible performance ever


I think she flips red, but yes. Otherwise it was Jat/MZ/Jealous I think.

but I think that is much less likely.

This is a pretty great performance from DMB.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:56 GMT
#10926
On March 21 2024 10:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
Really hope we see some red, pretty awful game from me otherwise
Who would it even be in that case, JAT/MZ/Jealous I guess?
DP if you're scum, fucking kudos, most incredible performance ever


I think she flips red, but yes. Otherwise it was Jat/MZ/Jealous I think.

but I think that is much less likely.

This is a pretty great performance from DMB.

it great because its not a perfomance


I hope this is not true.

I have a 90% winrate at endgames, and this would give it a beating.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:58 GMT
#10930
On March 21 2024 10:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
Really hope we see some red, pretty awful game from me otherwise
Who would it even be in that case, JAT/MZ/Jealous I guess?
DP if you're scum, fucking kudos, most incredible performance ever


I think she flips red, but yes. Otherwise it was Jat/MZ/Jealous I think.

but I think that is much less likely.

This is a pretty great performance from DMB.

it great because its not a perfomance


I hope this is not true.

I have a 90% winrate at endgames, and this would give it a beating.

when you are really town then I have to say this is the worst town game I have ever seen by you


Fuck off DMB, I fucking shot mafia.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:00 GMT
#10933
On March 21 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
Really hope we see some red, pretty awful game from me otherwise
Who would it even be in that case, JAT/MZ/Jealous I guess?
DP if you're scum, fucking kudos, most incredible performance ever


I think she flips red, but yes. Otherwise it was Jat/MZ/Jealous I think.

but I think that is much less likely.

This is a pretty great performance from DMB.

it great because its not a perfomance


I hope this is not true.

I have a 90% winrate at endgames, and this would give it a beating.

when you are really town then I have to say this is the worst town game I have ever seen by you


Fuck off DMB, I fucking shot mafia.


yeah and not seeing the lonly depressing town getting the reason that this game is lost for town.. uhh what a good town game from you..


Its because I respect your scum play that much, I can see you doing all of this as improvements to your last performance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:01 GMT
#10935
[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:03 GMT
#10938
GG!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:05 GMT
#10949
On March 21 2024 11:03 Rels wrote:
Fuck
what a performance


Indeed.

Town were not close in the end.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:07 GMT
#10955
On March 21 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 11:03 Rels wrote:
Fuck
what a performance


Indeed.

Town were not close in the end.

....


Yeah you did get me DMB as did Cake.

Good work, it is a bit easier when im trying to mislynch you though :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:10 GMT
#10964
On January 17 2015 23:56 marvellosity wrote:
i wonder if a 45 page filter for mafia will ever be broken

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:10 GMT
#10966
Guys, guys lets talk about how great the mafia team played and not how shit the town played.

That is what I really am interested in right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:12 GMT
#10970
On March 21 2024 11:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Guys, guys lets talk about how great the mafia team played and not how shit the town played.

That is what I really am interested in right now.

don´t call me shit. I had my vote on the right target


I'm literally saying town didn't play shit.

This was just a good performance by mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:18 GMT
#10977
On March 21 2024 11:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Guys, guys lets talk about how great the mafia team played and not how shit the town played.

That is what I really am interested in right now.

Are we sending DP to champions now to do it all over again for the third time in a row?


FML :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:18 GMT
#10979
On March 21 2024 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Guys, guys lets talk about how great the mafia team played and not how shit the town played.

That is what I really am interested in right now.

That’s right!
I really think how day 5 went was really impressive from mafia play


Yeah I had to completely reverse my pocket on palmar cause we got a bodyguard check.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:24 GMT
#10990
On March 21 2024 11:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:21 Rels wrote:
I have no idea how any of you caught DP though.

DP was scum from the time Jacob got shot.
Double scum when Koshi got shot. :D


Come on, I told you I was mafia after jacob got shot and you didn't believe me
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:24 GMT
#10992
On March 21 2024 11:21 Rels wrote:
I have no idea how any of you caught DP though. I read DMB case for instance, I wasn't convinced at all
The only way it would have happened was if we got the 2 other scums first and he still didn't die
What a performance


Thanks man, I tried my best.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:25 GMT
#10995
On March 21 2024 11:25 Vivax wrote:
Dark Penguin theory proved right too


Lol, that was totally a coincidence. and very funny.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 02:30 GMT
#11000
On March 21 2024 11:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 11:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2024 11:21 Rels wrote:
I have no idea how any of you caught DP though.

DP was scum from the time Jacob got shot.
Double scum when Koshi got shot. :D


Come on, I told you I was mafia after jacob got shot and you didn't believe me

no?


You said: really??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 03:35 GMT
#11027
On March 21 2024 12:16 Alakaslam wrote:
DP is gonna start earning the HolyFlare fear lynch status again

Yes, I believe he has had it before


I have
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2091
Snow 128
Bale 26
Noble 17
Icarus 4
ZergMaN 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1514
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 672
PiGStarcraft318
C9.Mang0162
ArmadaUGS147
Maynarde133
RuFF_SC2103
Sick103
ViBE74
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki143
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1093
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 54m
OSC
7h 54m
Stellar Fest
7h 54m
OSC
18h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.