• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8675 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 22:57 GMT
#10841
Like dmb could not be any more obviously mafia than she is right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:00 GMT
#10847
On March 21 2024 07:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?


Pretty sure.
But I wouldn't put it past Dp to turn it around and try to make 2 townies the vote wagons in the last lynch. So there could be a litte chance that you are town just because I am getting so fucking paranoid about DP


You started the fucking wagon on jealous! I have been on you the whole time!!


after the koshi nk
before I had nothing to do with the vote wagons who were up

No this fucking phase. You voted jealous straight away.

Jealous voted you.

That is how these wagons started
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:00 GMT
#10849
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:02 GMT
#10853
On March 21 2024 08:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean, the iamp dp idea is frightening but I don't think that is very likely.

Part of me just Thinks jealous is trying to derail his partners wagon here.

It’s weird how he kind of called dmb town.

Yeah, I am also not sure that thought progress makes sense to me.
The whole premise of "people who hammer need to mafia" is quite questionable. As are all conclusions drawn from it.

It's just one possibility, I plan on doing more but work is demanding today.

It's one of the first I explored because it is indeed scary as mentioned above, and if it is the case, the game is shaping up almost exactly in their favor. Hammer Palmar, receive 0% of the heat for it, say "I am never voting iamp" and then ride off into the sunset on free ML on me or potential ML on DMB.

My feeling still is that DMB is objectively scummy, that her reads flip on me makes 0 fucking sense, the multiple slips/near-slips, and that stuff like the German thing/all of the dumbtells is just too much. However, it is counterbalanced by my having made basically the same exact "mistake" with CopCake. There is undeniably a non-zero chance that DMB is town, and if that is the case, then the game will have played out exactly as scum would want. And who was the scum that set up this situation, then? That's what this first proposed analysis was about.

And again, I see almost no way that DMB and DP are on a team together, unless their plan to spread scum around when she went to DP. However, around that time, Vivax was openly thirsting to lynch DP IIRC, so that would have been a really dumb plan. So, I find it more likely that DMB and DP can't both be scum.

I know that I'm not scum with DMB and that's the theory that several others have been pushing, so I know that town is going into an objectively wrong direction, too. That's why I felt like I had to do something, because I know that if town sentiment is "lynch DMB or Jealous, then lynch the other," that is an autoloss for town.


I was long unsure what aligment you could most likely have. I like to compare games from the people. Your old game (even when it was 8 years ago) made me think you are kinda Town, but I didn´t like how you were posting after the Koshi nk.
That was the point were I was more sure you could possibly be scum.
At the time were you and CC were the vote wagons. I was really not so sure about your aligment and I am not supposed to vote outside of the wagons otherwise I get shit on my head from Town.
I had to deside which one of you two I should vote, so I rather voted on CC who wanted to get out of the game and yes I thougt of her as town, but I was also unsure about you. So sorry to vote the one who really seemed sad in the game.
When there was the next lynch between you and Palmar, I already got so annoyed and paranoid about two wagons who are pushed by Dp again, that I didn´t want to vote any wagon pushed by him. And there happend the (Town)mistake that I tried to avoid one lynch before. Not voting outside of the wagons or I will get called scum.
I knew that voting outside will get me scumpoints. So my question is why should I make chaos here and getting more attantion instead of just voting Palmar or you?
After the lynch and the Koshi nightkill I was more pissed about my self because maybe I should have voted for you.

Also vivax changed his vote to cc because of dp pushing and asking us to vote CC. He was Town. I am Town. We were morons for listining to scumDP for this.



So you think the team is Rels + DP + me, then?


Pretty sure.
But I wouldn't put it past Dp to turn it around and try to make 2 townies the vote wagons in the last lynch. So there could be a litte chance that you are town just because I am getting so fucking paranoid about DP


You started the fucking wagon on jealous! I have been on you the whole time!!

you told town to not vote me until you needed the last misslynch
nice plan. Sad that it function


No you just started scum claiming all over the place.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:03 GMT
#10855
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:05 GMT
#10859
On March 21 2024 08:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.

Yes, you parroted me nicely there after I told people stay the course on oats.


I had the thread presence to get it done.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:09 GMT
#10863
On March 21 2024 08:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.



I tried really hard to lynch cake over ve if you remember.

I wasn’t on the ve lynch at all.

But it wasn’t clear to me that he was not mafia either. Or too anyone that was town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:10 GMT
#10864
On March 21 2024 08:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I'll be here for maybe 15-20 more minutes. I do not see this lynch changing at all though.


If it does town deserves to lose tbh
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:52 GMT
#10868
On March 21 2024 08:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.



I tried really hard to lynch cake over ve if you remember.

I wasn’t on the ve lynch at all.

But it wasn’t clear to me that he was not mafia either. Or too anyone that was town.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 22:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (6): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk
CopCake (5): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk
Jealous (1): Vivax
Palmar (1): VisceraEyes
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

With 6 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:16 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m just assuming cake is town now.
You all can deal with her at mylo I don’t care anymore


okey read her as town and directly got back on her
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:

I blame everyone not on her wagon.


Him pushing the CC lynch and making Rels looking good because he know cc will flip green
wouldn´t make sense that rels and cc were mafia together
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels is mafia if cop is mafia btw



why can you not just give your read or do you have to wait until town make reads and you can see why they are making this read and simply adapt yourself
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 13:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp do you think vivax could be mafia?


I don't want to answer this yet. See what people say first.


So when mafia flips then rels looks bad?
what happend after the cake flip?
Where you suspicious of Rels after the flip?
No you were not. You talked about Rels at the moment I told you and vivax that I am suspicious about the perfect filter...

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 14:29 DarthPunk wrote:


Yeah I think it’s more likely. I think your alignment is really important because if you are town some people look way worse.
Rels in particular also jealous to a certain extent.

If you are mafia, then koshi and perfection look worse for example.

What’s the most posts you ever had in a game cake?



What changed? Do I have another mafia game with another meta? You think this is my mafia meta right now?

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 17:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Actually I think DMB is just completely cleared.

With the multiple wagons forming on her from oats, the weird oats vote.

DMB looking town in her own right, plus meta differences.

You were voting rels after I told you why I don´t like the oracle but only for a half hour and this last senctence her. Why do I not fucking forget this senctence. Why do I have the feeling you told us already the truth
QUOTE]On March 15 2024 08:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:37 sandroba wrote:
I'm liking palmar more and more. His night posts read really genuine to me, maybe I'm a fool but I'm prob not going after palmar d2.
Marv had some paranoind behavior in the qt which has fully convinced me he is town.
I think these are the big question marks for people and I think they are both town.

By process of elimination here is what I'm at:
Likely mafia: ve + rels - both didn't care one bit about the lynch imo
Depending on TTS being mafia or town it leave us 2/3 mafia in this pile:
mz, jsl, jat, cop, dmb, slam

This is where I'm at.


Aside from sandro thinking JSL mafia at end of night at most we have this as slightly indicative of Rels.
Makes me a tad paranoid Jealous isn't among those but do I want to resort to NK wifom?

I'll accept shenannies onto Rels maybe.


I prefer a Rels lynch but I also realise that is going to trigger all your jealous and dp are partnered paranoia.






There was a post that talked about how meta reading you based on one game was stupid.

I reflected on that and agreed, also your play dramatically differed since the time I made those posts.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:52 GMT
#10869
The cake is town stuff is taken out of context, I was butt hurt for not lynching her and was sulking. I didn;t actually think she was town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:53 GMT
#10870
The vivax stuff was a trap for scum and I didn't want to give the game away.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 23:55 GMT
#10871
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 00:02 GMT
#10873
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 00:07 GMT
#10875
On March 21 2024 09:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.


HOW would have cakes aligment cleard rels aligment in any fucking way?


obviously it wouldn't because I said he was mafia if she was green or red.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 00:21 GMT
#10878
On March 21 2024 09:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 09:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't know what you are getting at there aside from demonstrating how reads change and develop over time.

For example, I once thought rels was mafia for TMI, now I think he is town. Things change.

oh yeah rels has to be mafia when cake flips mafia..
ohhh if cake flips green rels has to be mafia...

4 hours between this two posts...
no reasons for that or why this would clear rels aligment
and switching from he has to be in her team to oh he defently is not with her in a team

there were no fucking reasons for you to chance you mind about this
There were no reasons that cakes aligment clears rels aligment


The obvious thing is I thought both were true.


HOW would have cakes aligment cleard rels aligment in any fucking way?


obviously it wouldn't because I said he was mafia if she was green or red.


This just doesn´t make any sense
you were just trying to get Rels more towncreds for none available reasons
why would a TownDP to such a thing


Wasnt I calling him mafia at the time?

why is that town creds?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 00:59 GMT
#10886
I mean I am here DMB although im not sure exactly what you want me to do in response to this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:03 GMT
#10888
On March 21 2024 10:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
I mean I am here DMB although im not sure exactly what you want me to do in response to this.

I know you are here.
Where is the rest? Only my scumreads are here. Where is Town???????????


Perfection said he was busy and would be back before the flip maybe,

Didn't Jat say he was going.

MZ was working.

I am assuming this is who you mean by 'town'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:16 GMT
#10895
On March 21 2024 10:13 Rels wrote:
Even as scum TBH, this level of effort for what should be a bus day is impressive


Agreed. But they only need one townie to waver to hammer at the last minute so it kind of makes sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:17 GMT
#10896
On March 21 2024 10:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
I'm trapped in a hole.
Surrounded by people.
People who belong to me
People who are against me
Who has the ladder?
How do I get out of here?
The landslide will drag my nice neighbours in with me and together we'll go to holy obs heaven


Like even this is a slip IMO, cause its implying the game will continue after her death, which if she is town, it will not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 21 2024 01:19 GMT
#10899
On March 21 2024 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 10:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
I'm trapped in a hole.
Surrounded by people.
People who belong to me
People who are against me
Who has the ladder?
How do I get out of here?
The landslide will drag my nice neighbours in with me and together we'll go to holy obs heaven


Like even this is a slip IMO, cause its implying the game will continue after her death, which if she is town, it will not.


Ahh maybe not actually.

Can't believe im trying to interpret poetry at lylo in a mafia game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2091
Snow 128
Bale 26
Noble 17
Icarus 4
ZergMaN 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1514
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 672
PiGStarcraft318
C9.Mang0162
ArmadaUGS147
Maynarde133
RuFF_SC2103
Sick103
ViBE74
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki143
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1093
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 54m
OSC
7h 54m
Stellar Fest
7h 54m
OSC
18h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.