• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7331 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:17 GMT
#10434
On March 19 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
though my gut says dmb more likely. seemed to have tmi. All of a sudden had burst of activity. Palmar read from filter never made sense to me if you press control f all for palmar in filter. inb4 she argues she was right. As a famous person once your not scum because your right. Your scum because your right when nobody else was.


Agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:20 GMT
#10438
On March 19 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Jealous what's your scum team?


I think he has DMB/DP/???
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:21 GMT
#10440
##vote:DMB
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:27 GMT
#10447
Why is jealous lock scum to you when you called him town for the whole game, what changed your mind?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:35 GMT
#10455
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:52 GMT
#10459
On March 19 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.


If who both aren't scum?


Jealous and DMB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:55 GMT
#10461
On March 19 2024 11:53 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.


If who both aren't scum?


Jealous and DMB?

yeah


I don't think the game makes sense like this. I can't make sense of this even if I try to work in that world.

Thats why they have to be mafia IMO
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:55 GMT
#10462
Unless you have an explanation for that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:58 GMT
#10464
On March 19 2024 11:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?


What do you mean? He has been in my POE since last phase.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:12 GMT
#10466
how does yesterday make sense as town!dmb?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:38 GMT
#10469
On March 19 2024 12:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
how does yesterday make sense as town!dmb?

just going all over the place for no reason? im just talking about the voting that is though. and assuming jealous and dmb aren't scum together.


Nah the classical scummy reaction to Palmar, setting up nice town cred and mislynch before the flip even.

If DMB is town, which I doubt, then I could see a team with MZ/Jat/jealous potentially.

I think rels is town for his interactions with vivax, he was posting the same stuff that I was thinking post flip yesterday and the frustration felt real to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:38 GMT
#10470
a team with jealous and DMB both town makes no sense to me, so I am discarding it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:40 GMT
#10471
Like at some point I just have to discard things that make no sense to me, because in those situations I can't see a win regardless.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:41 GMT
#10473
On March 19 2024 12:40 iamperfection wrote:
whatever we ultimately decide it needs to be all on 1 side though as palmar said.


Yes that is right.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:42 GMT
#10474
I'm happy to move my vote if there is a more plausible theory.

I was going to vote for jealous, but I'm consolidating with rels who I think is town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 04:33 GMT
#10476
Rels already talked about the mafia motivation for DMB's behaviour
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 04:39 GMT
#10477
Mz you realise if you are town we all need to be on the same wagon right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 05:16 GMT
#10480
its right after the night post. just read all that again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 22:32 GMT
#10647
Yo I’m around. I’m pretty sure dmb is mafia based on the skin I just did.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 22:32 GMT
#10649
Skim
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1482
910 99
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Aegong 23
Noble 12
yabsab 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
Fuzer 72
League of Legends
JimRising 574
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King302
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1483
Other Games
summit1g9254
PiGStarcraft433
ceh9310
Sick164
ArmadaUGS139
Livibee96
Happy10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick578
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream243
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Rush1417
• Lourlo1246
• Stunt467
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 6m
OSC
6h 6m
Stellar Fest
6h 6m
OSC
17h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.