• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8627 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:35 GMT
#10347
On March 19 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?


The timing for you to bring this up.
I read it as if you‘re concerned that I don‘t have a legitimate read on her. You could have chosen any point in the game to bring that up, not when Jealous is with the back to the wall.


I thought she was town before. Now she looks scummy as hell since the flip, when should I have brought this up before?

Who is your scum team right now?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:59 GMT
#10353
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:01 GMT
#10354
I will vote jealous with you tomorrow vivax if that is what you want.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:29 GMT
#10361
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:32 GMT
#10364
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:33 GMT
#10365
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:35 GMT
#10369
On March 19 2024 10:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
But I don‘t want to think about it.

But I hate it that I‘m made responsible for not lynching him by those who were on Palmar.

Worst lynch I have ever seen in a long time.


The wagon on me was awful and you are 100% responsible for voting with jealous on that wagon.


Maybe, but it was out of desperation because I couldn‘t get him lynched over Palmar. And I saw you as the responsible, which made you scummy in my view.

I don‘t exclude Jealous could be mafia with dmb or even jat.

But I believe her brazenness about you and Rels is townie, and not something scum does if you‘re town.


He was the leading wagon when you voted with him!


I got feelings sorry. Maybe I felt bad for him. Maybe he contributes to making the game humorous. I second guessed myself.
Then I went back, but Mz and iamp didn‘t.


Mz never voted for him.

Perfection always wanted palmar.

I take responsibility for mislynching palmar, but you can't shit on anyone for not lynching jealous either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:36 GMT
#10371
On March 19 2024 10:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.

My poe will put imperfection as the 3rd lol. But I townread to some degree all 3
I even think I would consider you over mz. Mz is always somewhat lynchbaity
Fucking hard game


I cant see perfection play this good as mafia. (sorry perfection)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:37 GMT
#10373
On March 19 2024 10:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 10:31 Rels wrote:
Dmb attitude makes perfect sense as scum. She thought Palmar was town before the lunch, but for some reason the flip makes me/dp scum all of sudden. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't have been a surprise. She's capitalizing on the loss of town cred


Agree with this.

I think Jealous/Dmb with a MZ or Jat Kicker.


Probably MZ over Jat, cause of the 'scumslip' Oats pointed out day 1.

My poe will put imperfection as the 3rd lol. But I townread to some degree all 3
I even think I would consider you over mz. Mz is always somewhat lynchbaity
Fucking hard game


agree with the bolded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:40 GMT
#10376
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:41 GMT
#10377
If we can't get all the townies voting together we already lost here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:48 GMT
#10387
On March 19 2024 10:45 Rels wrote:
I'm onboard with the all in on Jealous tomorrow


it puts dmb in an uncomfortable position too, cause she scum reading him this night, but she also town read him and saved him twice, and I don't think she will want to vote him tomorrow either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 01:53 GMT
#10396
On March 19 2024 10:52 Vivax wrote:
If I was on the Palmar wagon and saw someone switch off Jealous and called him a moron when he‘s helping me get my lynch, there‘s two worlds:

1. He‘s lying scum
2. He‘s lying town

I actually think he‘s town so that raises some questions about game integrity if so, but let‘s not go there.

Seems kinda tied to Rels tho…


MZ never voted for jealous though. I keep on telling you that.

On March 18 2024 10:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, DarthPunk
Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Vivax
DarthPunk (2) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Its right here...
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:05 GMT
#10416
Rip vivax.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:06 GMT
#10418
On March 19 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
I think whoever is the last bodyguard should claim it would help us to figure out some things.


it certainly would.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:07 GMT
#10420
The flavor certainly encapsulates my feeling on the game state.

Good work Grack.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:09 GMT
#10423
I think mafia are double bussing here.

It makes sense to bus like this at mylo imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:09 GMT
#10424
Alright perfection.

What's your thinking?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:16 GMT
#10428
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:16 GMT
#10429
I think DMB looks much scummier though, so I'm fine with that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Shinee 33
Mong 33
soO 26
Bale 26
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
Yoon 19
Trap 19
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi982
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 171
Other Games
singsing1947
B2W.Neo975
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE99
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 40m
Stellar Fest
22h 40m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.