• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10253 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:13 GMT
#10262
On March 18 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia


+ Show Spoiler +
are you mad

+ Show Spoiler +
that you

+ Show Spoiler +
didn´t nk me?


I don't have KP.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:15 GMT
#10265
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:16 GMT
#10266
On March 18 2024 12:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia


+ Show Spoiler +
are you mad

+ Show Spoiler +
that you

+ Show Spoiler +
didn´t nk me?


I don't have KP.

soon you don´t have Kp anymore...


Yeah I used it to shoot mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:17 GMT
#10268
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


I mean DMB sorry.

I got you two conflated with eachother. I wonder why :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:17 GMT
#10271
On March 18 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Absolutely shredded

Someone may still throw for whatever reason but anyone who is neutral can see it now


The only one throwing if you are town is you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:20 GMT
#10275
On March 18 2024 12:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks


strg + C, strg + V and forgotte to change the names... you would do better dp


why don't you just search for that post in my filter and never find it

anyway Im leaving, you two are apparently mafia reveling in your near victory. Vivax could be town but that would be worse TBH.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:21 GMT
#10276
On March 18 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks

He traumatised himself while he traumatised her.


Fuck off, I didn't cross a line with cake at all, I am playing the game and thought she was mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:23 GMT
#10279
On March 18 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks

He traumatised himself while he traumatised her.


Fuck off, I didn't cross a line with cake at all, I am playing the game and thought she was mafia.

are you a bad loser?


No, you said I traumatized cake which is a serious and unfounded allegation.

So I am telling you to fuck right off with that bullshit.

I am happy to play hard in the game, but when you bring that shit into it you cross a line.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:26 GMT
#10282
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:30 GMT
#10284
On March 18 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks

He traumatised himself while he traumatised her.


Fuck off, I didn't cross a line with cake at all, I am playing the game and thought she was mafia.

are you a bad loser?


No, you said I traumatized cake which is a serious and unfounded allegation.

So I am telling you to fuck right off with that bullshit.

I am happy to play hard in the game, but when you bring that shit into it you cross a line.


Okey traumatized is not what you did sorry. It is still just a game.
But you were still goeing hard on her in this game and it is also our fault because nobody helped her...


She went hard at me first. I went hard back.

It is part of the game, but if people imply it is more, I will push back hard.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:41 GMT
#10294
On March 18 2024 12:41 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Friendly reminder that you told me I have to drop the DMB case.


Yep, add it to the growing list of failures this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:45 GMT
#10298
On March 18 2024 12:44 Vivax wrote:
On the other hand you shot a teammate so maybe the L is deserved


That didn't happen.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:48 GMT
#10301
On March 18 2024 12:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?

I guess the whole "Jealous is town because of that one game" is out the window now.

Now it's "Jealous masoned DP when they already had a Discord chat together and then invested several hundred lines of chat into it to not look scummy, Jealous bussed both Oats and DP, the latter instead of saving himself, and DP bussed + NK'd TTS."

This is the worldview you are pushing. I honestly can't fathom this level of logic.


Its too fucking absurd to be real. But here we are.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:49 GMT
#10302
I am actually worried about Vivax when all this kind of explodes in his face later on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:50 GMT
#10303
Unless he is mafia, which is possible.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 08:30 GMT
#10307
On March 18 2024 17:22 iamperfection wrote:
Maybe something disgusting like dp dmb and vivax. Just bus each other to win I guess.


Nah I’m the ML target here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 23:24 GMT
#10339
On March 19 2024 08:23 Vivax wrote:
Jat/Iamp would be decent tinfoil.

One peaced out on his teammate for two days while town cannibalized itself on not-jealous, the other would have just been sheeping DP.

That‘s why the ‚weakness‘-post by iamp looks bad.


I don't think Jat is tinfoil.

He works on a lot of teams IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:10 GMT
#10341
Vivax can you just share the rationale behind your DMB town read quickly?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:31 GMT
#10344
On March 19 2024 09:28 Vivax wrote:
She‘d make a good policy lynch for that reason because you can abuse the fact I need to have bias on her here but it‘s also obvious you preferred to push for a Palmar lynch instead before bringing this up. So it‘s a bit of a dick move.


What do you mean a dick move?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 00:32 GMT
#10345
She was very antagonistic in her last mafia game so I don't really understand that part of the read from you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
olofmeister1390
singsing1367
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
23m
OSC
3h 23m
Stellar Fest
3h 23m
OSC
14h 23m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.