• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:30 GMT
#2373
On March 06 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.


WTF is this post btw.

Not great but kinda in character. rayn loves to focus on "big name" players a lot.

My concern with him is:

a) his unquestioning of marv
b) that feeling I get when rayn posts a lot but doesn't really say much.


No I mean, why am I not on this list.

because you townread palmar


Brutal.

I laughed
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:35 GMT
#2384
DP just stay the course on Hapa and Palmar.

If they are mafia or even 1 only, we get a lot of information. Lynching tfrel does not do that.

Palmar town is not horrible. Palmar mafia is great.
Hapa is a good shot. I am proud to be in a town that shoots idiots.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:36 GMT
#2388
On March 06 2024 07:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Why are we lynching either of trfel or jat? Kinda hard to be anything but cba in my position but believe me, I'm trying to be better.


Y'all have boomer levels of ability to think in someone else's shoes, by the way. I get that some of you actually are in fact boomers, but the crazy thing is they are the ones seeing my plight lol.

JAT because he sits in my ass and pzople dont like it. I also never liked it when he did it with marv.

Tfrel because he is underwhelming compared to his last game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:38 GMT
#2392
On March 06 2024 07:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:35 Koshi wrote:
DP just stay the course on Hapa and Palmar.

If they are mafia or even 1 only, we get a lot of information. Lynching tfrel does not do that.

Palmar town is not horrible. Palmar mafia is great.
Hapa is a good shot. I am proud to be in a town that shoots idiots.


Im not going to lynch someone I now think is town.

This is how I get my town reads most games, and usually they are fucking air-tight accurate.

Ok fair enough. You do you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:55 GMT
#2428
DP, can you do me a favor?
When closer to deadline, can you take a step back and feel the thread? Try to feel if the players that came back to the thread are pushing an agenda?

I think the last 12 hours town had control over the thread, I fear that the mafia let us be, and will come back once we are asleep.

I could name some people but that wont be fair to them.

marv should not be shaded during the next hours. There is no need for that. He left the masons and came to play in the thread, that is a positive thing.

My remaining nulls/scumreads went into hiding.

Do not shade marv until we see palmar flip town. There is no reason to doubt marv his alignment.
Remember marv posted reads in mason chat and rayn hard townread marv for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:55 GMT
#2429
Oh marv is back. Ok.
I leave everything in his hands.

Gn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2515
[b]##unvote
##vote: Trfel[/b
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2518
##unvote
##vote: Trfel

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 23:34 GMT
#2526
Oh man. Just search for tfrel in my filter and you will read all the things why he is mafia.

oof if he flips mafia I will have to vote rayn next. It's all in my filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 23:35 GMT
#2528
This makes me happy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 07:13 GMT
#3068
Well didnt expect this.
Good read by sandroba and cc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 10:44 GMT
#3145
On March 06 2024 16:37 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 16:13 Koshi wrote:
Well didnt expect this.
Good read by sandroba and cc.



Art thou thy buddies in scum? I see thou art speechless at the gallows that hang before thee.

I am extremely thankful for your case on me.
The more people you get to convince. The more likely I survive the night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 10:47 GMT
#3148
On March 06 2024 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Kinda important for town to not lose hope and devolve into bullshit though. No matter the outcome, at least one (hapa) of the lynches was a good play by policy. No reason to beat ourselves up over taking out trash on day 1. Plenty of time left so just keep morale up and stay positive.

This is so true. We are doing just fine.
2 good lynches.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 11:37 GMT
#3162
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

I actually like this list. I wasn't going to comment while catching up but this deserves some attention. Could just be the mafia team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 11:37 GMT
#3163
We are going to lose if it is. But it is a nice list to fall back onto when things look grim during N2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 18:19 GMT
#3475
Not gonna lie. I am still on page 131.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 20:36 GMT
#3573
On March 06 2024 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax



this is so bad it deserves to be lynched.

I dislike this comment from you. Do you have CC as town so much that you are disappointed in her scumreads?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 20:43 GMT
#3576
On March 06 2024 14:05 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


My theory is that they wanted Tfrel out of the equation. I honestly do not know where to place Palmar there.

Ie. Koshi wanted to lynch Tfrel but he respected other people’s view on him he contained (even mine)

Here, we have vivax who called tfrel bad and mafia many times for not being active when I proved that Tfrel is not a spammer.

🤷🏽‍♀️

They only started the wagon because DP came in. DP knows about Tfrel good reads.

It also bugs me a lot that Tfrel HAVE talked about his mental health issues before and there are several active TL frequent posters who know that.

I have never also found Vivax to be pedantic? And in this game it feels so. He tends to fight the status quo but not here.


Vivax is never mafia. He is too active, too funny and he is making really good observations.
The other 2 are fair game if you want to pursue them.
I think DP could be mafia. We should limit his posts to 60 for D2. If he does more we policy lynch him.
I think he very well could be mafia shitting up this thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 20:49 GMT
#3577
On March 06 2024 16:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 16:43 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. I’m just perpetually behind and I’m just tired from getting less sleep for 2 nights

This game is too big for little old me.


I remember why I used to only join minis now

25 pages from you; you goddamn fucker. You are a mini on your own.

(I say this with love)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 06 2024 21:01 GMT
#3578
On March 06 2024 22:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING CASE ON VIVAX, PALMAR?

I like this.

We should be friends on D2. I only want to kill you on D3 so we should have a good 96 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
JuggernautJason56
BRAT_OK 53
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
qojqva1070
Dendi1015
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo671
ceh9519
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax117
Chillindude79
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra615
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 46m
OSC
17h 46m
Stellar Fest
17h 46m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.