• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7008 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:37 GMT
#522
Are you just going to snipe at me from the sidelines this game?

Cause I’m trying to sort shit and just copping shit about my reads isn’t helpful.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:38 GMT
#523
On March 04 2024 16:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually maybe it's a reasonable read from you..


It’s a very reasonable read.

I called him mafia all game incorrectly last game and I want to call him mafia again.

I feel I’m being very restrained by playing around my first instinct being possibly incorrect
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:55 GMT
#527
On March 04 2024 16:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 16:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Are you just going to snipe at me from the sidelines this game?


No i just think you have some unreasonable reads. Namely Cake and Slam.


What’s unreasonable about those reads?

No offense but I’m going to trust my read on cake over yours this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 08:10 GMT
#530
On March 04 2024 16:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's very easy to follow Cake's thought process on your "problem" with her. If she is mafia, your reasoning is definitely not why she is mafia. It's not her problem if you didn't understand she called Trfel and DMB town, hell i can even easily follow her reasoning. Just because she is being abrasive towards you (or you think so) doesn't make her mafia.

Slam has actually posted some scummy shit which i will come back to later. Also his town meta imo contradicts heavily his MO this game, yet you are somehow unwilling to make any conclusion about his alignment so far.


I’m playing badminton for 3 hours or so. But I want to come back to this before bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 09:09 GMT
#536
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


Make a list post and then I’ll consider it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:20 GMT
#553
Cake does this post make you question your meta read on me at all?

On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.


This was made well before I had a role PM, so you can agree that it is true right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:46 GMT
#559
On March 04 2024 20:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


DP you think I lack paranoia about you because I townread you but VE talking to you like you‘re conftown here doesn‘t jump into your eye ?


VE does that. You are notably paranoid as town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:47 GMT
#560
On March 04 2024 19:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cake do you think DP's reasoning for calling you mafia last game when you were actually mafia was good?


If I remember correctly, he called me mafia for having TMI for calling you town in a secure way. Which I applaud.

Here, I honestly do not understand or I am pretty stupid.

Anyways, that doesnt change my read on him. He is a strong, secure player. He cares for other people’s opinions like when he was town in the game Slam was mafia.

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.

As someone who kinda “played” him, I would imagine he would try to figure me out asap. (Played as in I stayed alive and made him second guess TTT)

Thing is, DP is bravado, he has said so before such as “he controls lynches” and stuff like that.

Here, he is too quiet for the exception of calling me wolf.

As I said before, if he was interested in me he would have called me out inmediatly for ignoring him and not just when Oats came. Idk it seems like lazy mafia using “I was right last time”

Am I wrong for getting with this conclusion? This is a general question for everyone, not just Rayn.

I reckon I believe this post.

I think my only request is - the thread will get horribly unreadable if you two are antagonising each other. So preferably engage with him calmly and then make a post such as this to outline your position.


Why is this enough for you marv?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:52 GMT
#563
On March 04 2024 16:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's very easy to follow Cake's thought process on your "problem" with her. If she is mafia, your reasoning is definitely not why she is mafia. It's not her problem if you didn't understand she called Trfel and DMB town, hell i can even easily follow her reasoning. Just because she is being abrasive towards you (or you think so) doesn't make her mafia.


That is not why I was calling her mafia. Why do you think cake is town?

On March 04 2024 16:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Slam has actually posted some scummy shit which i will come back to later. Also his town meta imo contradicts heavily his MO this game, yet you are somehow unwilling to make any conclusion about his alignment so far.


I have not played enough games with slam recently to be confident with his meta, I played 2, 1 he was town, the other mafia.

Why do you expect that I would have the same meta read as you? What specifically do you think makes him mafia, because when I was talking with him he clearly was responding to and getting agitated at me about posts that were directed at cake and was basically unreadable.

The only thing that I would say weirded me out was that he cast shade at me and seemed to be soft defending and buddying cake, when normally I would expect him to be sheeping my reads, but he has done that in his town and his mafia game so meh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:53 GMT
#564
On March 04 2024 20:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 20:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:35 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


DP you think I lack paranoia about you because I townread you but VE talking to you like you‘re conftown here doesn‘t jump into your eye ?


VE does that. You are notably paranoid as town.


What if I am not in this game or at the moment at least, but still town ?

Not the point either way.

I‘m adding TTS and rayn to townpile as well. Not a good moment to expand on it for me currently.


Its possible, but I would expect you to be MORE paranoid about me given how things went in our last game together.

Thoughts on cake and DMB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:54 GMT
#565
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cake do you think DP's reasoning for calling you mafia last game when you were actually mafia was good?


If I remember correctly, he called me mafia for having TMI for calling you town in a secure way. Which I applaud.

Here, I honestly do not understand or I am pretty stupid.


It's the exact same reason. Cakes literal first post of the game is this:

On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?



Which she later states is her 'town circle' she has not interacted in a single way with either of these players, and I know from her last mafia game that town reads too early is a mafia tell for cake.

This absolutely qualifies, further if they are town, it is also a blatant pocketing attempt.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Anyways, that doesnt change my read on him. He is a strong, secure player. He cares for other people’s opinions like when he was town in the game Slam was mafia.


I don't see how that has changed at all in this game compare to the previous games.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


This is just wrong, in this game she was only posting roleplay about a tea party, I asked her a question, she left the thread, I asked slam about her alignment, she came back to the thread and I immediately asked her a follow up question.

Here is the progression:

On March 04 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Any thoughts on alignments cake?


she makes these two troll posts

On March 04 2024 14:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:08 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂
Sure, I won't drink any tea but I can bring some water and see where it leads.


Do not worry darling, all is ok as long is not poison. We do not want a purple wedding.


On March 04 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?


It would be an honor for me. I bring some biscuits

I am glad!

It shall be a great time for sure my dear. Such a shame Lord Trfel decided to decline the invitation, there was a delicious cake and macaroons baked in his honor.

@trfl How dare you! Who raised such an outrageous generation?


Shhhh, is ok my darling, it seems there was a small missunderstanding.

But you are right, this generation is quite something.


I ask slam about her alignment when she is gone

On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?


Then she arrives back in the thread with this:



On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?


On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


I immediately try to engage with her about the game, and she calls me out as mafia.

then makes the below reads

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


Which is untrue and also unfair, when she was interacting in the way that she did.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As someone who kinda “played” him, I would imagine he would try to figure me out asap. (Played as in I stayed alive and made him second guess TTT)


and this which is as inaccurate a statement as you can make, considering I was the person in the thread who most actively tried to determine your alignment


On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Thing is, DP is bravado, he has said so before such as “he controls lynches” and stuff like that.

Here, he is too quiet for the exception of calling me wolf.


I literally have the most posts in the game at the point you called me mafia.
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As I said before, if he was interested in me he would have called me out inmediatly for ignoring him and not just when Oats came. Idk it seems like lazy mafia using “I was right last time”
The fact you entered the thread in the manner in which you did, which is so different to the last game we played together, and then try to apply a meta read to me in about 1-2 hours of playing the game is just wrong.


By the way, none of cakes post explains three good reasons why cake is mafia.

1.) why did she come into the game town reading two other players in her first post, so strongly that she called it a 'town circle'

2.) why has she actively and blatantly avoided taking stances and playing/progressing the game (i couldn't tell you a position she holds right now apart from me being mafia and her few town reads)

3.) she makes meta reads based on completely different and absurd circumstances, strong and confident ones at that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:55 GMT
#566
I'm fairly confident cake is mafia at this point, it's the exact same shit as last game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 11:55 GMT
#567
On March 04 2024 20:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 20:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:35 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


DP you think I lack paranoia about you because I townread you but VE talking to you like you‘re conftown here doesn‘t jump into your eye ?


VE does that. You are notably paranoid as town.


What if I am not in this game or at the moment at least, but still town ?

Not the point either way.

I‘m adding TTS and rayn to townpile as well. Not a good moment to expand on it for me currently.


I'm not happy with this either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:00 GMT
#569
Like her case boils down to a tone/meta read from 2 hours into the game.

and in that case there is two good reasons for town!cake to second guess the validity of this read.

first is this:

On March 04 2024 20:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake does this post make you question your meta read on me at all?

Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.


This was made well before I had a role PM, so you can agree that it is true right?


Second is her whole approach to the game being different so obviously people will interact with her differently.

The icing on the cake is that the later justification for her blatant scummy reaction to being asked to justify her reads is completely refutable.

I really don't understand how she just gets a pass here.

and this post:

On March 04 2024 16:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 16:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Are you just going to snipe at me from the sidelines this game?


No i just think you have some unreasonable reads. Namely Cake and Slam.


Is crazy to me, how is my read unreasonable here? Like sure rayn can call her town or whatever for dumb reasons, but calling my read unreasonable is really too much.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:02 GMT
#570
On March 04 2024 20:56 CopCake wrote:
You have played more games with Slam and cant decide a read on him.

You have played with me once and you are a copcake expert.


🧠

Btw Marv, I know. I am not being agressive I think.

Jacob, I dont understand your logic.


My case on you is not a meta case. Rayn is talking specifically about meta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:02 GMT
#571
On March 04 2024 20:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake does this post make you question your meta read on me at all?

Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.


This was made well before I had a role PM, so you can agree that it is true right?


Can you answer this please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:04 GMT
#572
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


If you are following the thread and not posting a lot list posts can help, and comments on the largest/most notable events in the thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:08 GMT
#575
On March 04 2024 21:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake does this post make you question your meta read on me at all?

On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.


This was made well before I had a role PM, so you can agree that it is true right?


Can you answer this please.

It holds no value to me. I tend to be happier when I roll town after being mafia, on the opposite if I am mafia and I roll mafia again, I would be very frustrated.


but it holds value to me right?

Because I was feeling burned out from mafia in general, and I said this before the game started, so you can acknowledge its real to me correct?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:09 GMT
#577
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:14 GMT
#580
##Vote:Copcake

Marv I want to know why you dropped the pressure on cake so quickly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1964
Snow 182
910 64
Bale 24
ZergMaN 15
Noble 11
sorry 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Fuzer 33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
C9.Mang0183
Mew2King31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1364
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7864
JimRising 613
PiGStarcraft284
ArmadaUGS145
Maynarde136
Sick123
RuFF_SC287
Livibee71
ViBE50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1311
• Rush1211
• Stunt439
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 6m
OSC
7h 6m
Stellar Fest
7h 6m
OSC
18h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.