• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10366 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:57 GMT
#10133
On March 18 2024 10:56 Vivax wrote:
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?


you don't get to push that anymore after the shit you just pulled.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:58 GMT
#10137
On March 18 2024 10:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And people why we haven't lynched scum this game.

This is exactly how scum like Palmar get away.

why do you townread dp so strong?
why would he shoot TTS?
Why would mafia not roleblock him if they know that he as a gun as he claimed it.
Why is this gun making him so fucking town and why is he not getting nk when he this much townconfirmed
how does that make sense?

Crazy that this is coming back now only in the chaos minutes before the flip
It was explained multiple times but multiple people how it made sense


She is scum claiming pretty much.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 01:58 GMT
#10139
On March 18 2024 10:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:56 Vivax wrote:
MZ needs a scapegoat if Palmar flips town apparently.
I mean, he could just go to Jealous ?


you don't get to push that anymore after the shit you just pulled.


Move if you disagree. You‘re embarrassing yourself


Trust me, I am not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:05 GMT
#10146
Yeah this game is over.

I am going to be next, well done mafia whoever you are.

Im taking a break.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:07 GMT
#10149
On March 18 2024 11:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
fuckf that wagons who are pushed by DP! and not just town also bodyguard

you are next no matter what!


Final mis lynch in sight hey.

I definitively deserve being the last one, what a tragic performance overall.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:09 GMT
#10154
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:12 GMT
#10159
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10162
Maybe vivax is mafia and we just lost day one to the claim.

That would be next level play, really.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:15 GMT
#10171
On March 18 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.


No you didn‘t.
Felt like it because you‘re scum, but Jealous would be lynched first



I am saying that I would not get NK as town in this post vivax, which we can discuss post game I guess.

You can tell by the way you are all thirsting to lynch me and calling me mafia and shit.

Don't think I would shoot someone in that position ever.

But it's fine, I made peace that I am getting ML'd tomorrow.

At least this dumpster fire of a game will be over.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:20 GMT
#10178
Sorry palmar, should have stuck with my instincts, I guess I over analyzed.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:21 GMT
#10179
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:26 GMT
#10182
On March 18 2024 11:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.


Go prepare the counterclaim this doesn‘t suit you


You just agreed with a world in which town has 3 blues, but you are the fourth blue dummy, and the only one unconfirmed with a flip.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:30 GMT
#10187
On March 18 2024 11:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Blaming the host if we only had 3 blues. At least I have an excuse there lol


It‘s kinda town favoured if we have another lynch…
3 MLs is a lot.

Scum is good.
DP and Jealous being on it, Oats trying that hard with a redcheck makes sense.


Vivax just casually scum claiming in the thread.

What's not to love about this game.

That's how I read it at first too lol


It's amazing really.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:53 GMT
#10228
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:54 GMT
#10231
On March 18 2024 11:54 Rels wrote:
Vivax if you're town, you just made sure the game was unwinnable right there with this beyond stupid logic. I'll blame you post game. You cannot be town and be this stupid. So you're scum


Haha I was just think this exactly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:57 GMT
#10233
On March 18 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
jealous rels dp i guess.


Sad thing is it is really not me, but I will definitely die next day, thus ending the epic tragedy that was this game.


Rip iamp he‘s telling you he isn‘t getting nkd


I would not get night killed here ever as town, are you serious, I almost got lynched just then.


No you didn‘t.
Felt like it because you‘re scum, but Jealous would be lynched first


You say it right here that I was not a realistic lynch candidate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 02:58 GMT
#10236
On March 18 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.


Mz stayed on his top scum read who was palmar.

You screeched for 12 hours about how no one is not lynching jealous but for two straight phases have directly saved jealous with moving your own vote.

Please explain
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:08 GMT
#10254
On March 18 2024 12:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if you thought I was never going to get lynched today, why did you vote me over your top scumread thereby essentially ensuring that palmar would be lynched and not your top scumread?


That‘s a lie because it wouldn‘t have tied.
You should be asking mz that not me.


Mz stayed on his top scum read who was palmar.

You screeched for 12 hours about how no one is not lynching jealous but for two straight phases have directly saved jealous with moving your own vote.

Please explain

should i explain it for you? because even I understand that.

you pushed us do vote on cc!!

the second time he changed his vote on you.

we both felt bad about cc and what you did do her in this game.
a vote on dp is a sign of respect for CC


This does not, in any way, shape or form, answer anything about what I was talking about in the post you quoted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:09 GMT
#10257
On March 18 2024 12:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp and rels togther I fucking knew it!!! who the fuck called me bad town here


You aren't bad town...

+ Show Spoiler +
you are mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2024 03:11 GMT
#10259
On March 18 2024 12:08 Rels wrote:
FUCK well played on the emotional attacks if you're both scum. FUCKING insufferable
DID PEOPLE ATTACK YOU LIKE THAT WHEN YOU FUCKING LYNCHED YOUR FUCKING TOWNREAD YESTERDAY?
I BACKED off you DMB because I was afraid I was gonna hurt your feelings because of your pity vote on CC. FUCK I was stupid


Just got to bed Rels, not worth getting worked up like this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 27m
Stellar Fest
1h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.