• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:38 GMT
#9846
Anyone calling vivax mafia from this point is straight up scum claiming.

He could never post 50 pages like this as mafia that would be a record I think.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:39 GMT
#9847
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:34 DarthPunk wrote:
I am policy lynching anyone who claims blue day one forever after this game.

I have regrets about our choice of mayor, vivax’s is just rabid about this jealous lynch and it has clouded his ability to think rationally today.

I mean you can't really complain about irrational thinking when you're trying to murder a townie.

Murdering me on a weekend is like double rude.


It looks like you will live to fight another day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:39 GMT
#9848
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Do you like actually want a response to the case? I have a little time now so I'll do it.


Well I think it was a good case and you said you would defend yourself.

I’m more interested in your dmb case though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:44 GMT
#9853
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:46 GMT
#9857
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:51 GMT
#9860
On March 18 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.


I gave you your cop vote when you asked me to.
Any person with a conscience who is town wouldn‘t work against me so hard. Either you are town and evil, or mafia.


Yeah I just don’t think in this way dude.

I don’t owe you a vote or anything like that.

You have played with me before. I ALWAYS vote my top scum
When I am locked in, Regardless of the bullshit and pressure from people when I am town.

In fact, that is like the biggest town tell I have. If I was mafia I am 1000 percent more likely to go with the flow here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:53 GMT
#9862
On March 18 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
To (almost) cite a known philosopher "why don't we all hold hands and lynch dmb together?"


Give me a case first.

I think a dmb lynch is bad regardless.

Town will just be in the same position tomorrow minus our best townie,
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:53 GMT
#9863
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:54 GMT
#9865
Btw vivax why are you not calling dmb mafia here?

She is blatantly saving jealous two lynches in a row as well in your mind.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:56 GMT
#9868
Btw vivax why are you not calling dmb mafia here?

She is blatantly saving jealous two lynches in a row as well in your mind.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:57 GMT
#9870
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:59 GMT
#9872
On March 18 2024 06:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?

I've said palmar almost has to be mafia. He didn't even consider you as a possibility despite you spinning on your read late game in what i think is a crucial point. and i know blah blah iamp you said something similar in the night with dp having to be town but there is a diffrence when you know your actually in the situation with it happening with you being alive. I dont see the panic i dont see the scum hunting.

He also said town considering this SVS is hilarious is, which im sure hell argue against, is a scum slip. From my pov it is.

I just dont want vivax to have a mental breakdown.



Yeah I figured.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:01 GMT
#9876
On March 18 2024 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?

I'll just rehash. Your case is good. But I don't think it works for palmar specifically. He is playing differently to last game. That is definitely true. But he tends to play different town games. It would be more convincing if you would find similarities to a mafia game.

This is like the laziest way to call someone town btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:06 GMT
#9881
On March 18 2024 06:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Do you like actually want a response to the case? I have a little time now so I'll do it.


Well I think it was a good case and you said you would defend yourself.

I’m more interested in your dmb case though.

I was never going to case her, just gonna do the same as with everyone else.

I just literally had to stand up and leave my computer right there.

The entire case against her is really simple. If I make a list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game, she is right at the bottom of that list.

The current list goes something like:

DP
Vivax
Palmar
Iamp
Jat
Jealous
Rels
MZ
DMB

Mafia really likes to hide in the lower tiers of these kind of lists. I'm not necessarily saying being high up means you've played well or anything like that. The main reason I'm so high up is that everyone and their mothers have been trying to murder me all game (thanks jealous for proving it). But I've at least been there to respond and continue developing my stuff.

I think this is a valid way to reach a PoE, which is how I'm approaching the game. in a 6v3, if I can eliminte even just 2 townies I'm at 50% chance of voting mafia. If I eliminate 2 more I'm at like 75% chance of hitting mafia. That's how I'm approaching the game.

I know I can be wrong on jealous, I can't prove he's mafia, he's played well if he is. He's actually played ok if he's town as well.

I'll go read your case on me and do a defense thing


Is this the entire argument against dmb.

I would love to see you make a post you can only make as town tbh. And this is not that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:20 GMT
#9894
Jealous can you do a list like palmar please .
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:28 GMT
#9901
On March 18 2024 07:24 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous can you do a list like palmar please .


"A list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game"

Top tier:
DP, Vivax

Mid tier:
Iamp, Jat, Jealous,

Mid-low:
MZ

Low tier:
Palmar, Rels, DMB


I kind of just want your reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:31 GMT
#9906
Palmar why do you not question your town read on me if I get you so wrong in that case I made?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:39 GMT
#9912
On March 18 2024 07:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Palmar why do you not question your town read on me if I get you so wrong in that case I made?

Why should I?

Aren't you happy that I spew you town if I'm mafia?


I’m trying to think about you as if you are town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:40 GMT
#9913
On March 18 2024 07:33 Palmar wrote:
I'm really enjoying this game btw.

Not because I think I'm playing well (I'm not) or that it's easy (It's not). It's actually been really hard on occasion to motivate myself to get back to the computer and yet again defend against the mountains of bullshit.

But on the other hand, from a community/game perspective, we're dealing with a really solid performance by mafia here.

The one really disappointing bit is that our blues absolutely sucked. None of the claims were needed, and now we have no recourse. Just imagine how useful a green or red check would be today? Or maybe JSL is still alive if he doesn't claim gunsmith. Maybe mafia tries to claim it and he knows he can cc if they try.

But whatever, it is what it is. We probably concentrated our blue power on day 1 and 2, and since then we've been flying solo. It's been hard.


Agree but this feels kind of likely you are boasting In the thread about it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:41 GMT
#9914
On March 18 2024 07:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.

Everything in this town dies with people going after poor palmar.

Here's a fun fact, Trfel voted me day 1, Oats cased me day 2, VE cased me day 3 and CC cased me day 4.

Everyone and their mother thinks I'm mafia. It's really, really hard.


I guess I’m next then
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
8m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 8m
OSC
22h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.