• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7634 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:40 GMT
#1165
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:43 GMT
#1170
On March 05 2024 05:41 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:35 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

The problem with this entire conversation is that Tfrel looks smart and MZ bad.
But it is the only thing Tfrel does in this entire timespan.
Look smart.
But he isn't doing anything that helps town find mafia.

I don't like it at all.


I think this is the second? comment about it, first being my rayn if I remember correctly.

Why the "Trfl looks smart" a bad thing?

Last game here, he was on fire and caught all the mafia team.

If you feel like that, pressure him to give you a list of players.



I can add a third, I thought those Trfel posts were bad too. If I remember right, it was his first posts too, it looked like scum hiding between technicality/setup discussion to participate.

I liked his posts going forward though, I think he's town now


This is good

I remember Tfrel apologizing a lot and saying "I am sorry" many times when he is town.

I was trying to look for a scum game of him here but I couldnt, would be helpful if someone can link me.

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database#2

find Trfel there.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:44 GMT
#1173
On March 05 2024 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:27 DarthPunk wrote:

The only one I’m really afraid of being mafia in that lot is Rayn


Which would be, why?


If you need me to still explain it’s that I think you are the strongest mafia player in that three by some margin.

by some margin? :O
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:45 GMT
#1176
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:45 GMT
#1178
On March 05 2024 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...


Yes I know. Which is why I am asking.

It is an observation i also made, noone else seems to have made that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:48 GMT
#1183
On March 05 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...


Yes I know. Which is why I am asking.

It is an observation i also made, noone else seems to have made that.


Ok so it was sarcasm?

What the fuck? If you have a question ask me.
JAT made the observation of Koshi not wanting to die as he has been wanting to in his last games.
It's a decent observation and could ask for answers. Ergo, it's a good start for him to find something relevant in the game that other people have not said already, right or wrong.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:49 GMT
#1185
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:50 GMT
#1187
Please Vivax, make a case on how i am down playing my mafia play, so i can answer it, because i have no idea what you are saying right now.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:55 GMT
#1200
On March 05 2024 05:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


You did that when you called dmbs post bullshit.
Tsk tsk

you have to elaborate more on that.


When we were trying to gather momentum on VE that you agreed on as well and still did not vote by the way, DMB said there‘s the risk that you are about to become an elected mafia mayor with lots of scumsperience and then you intended to call her mafia for it by the looks of it.

So you think i tried to switch the momentum from VE to DMB?
Do you think i would do that as mafia?
Do you think why i thought DMB is mafia is completely unreasonable?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 20:59 GMT
#1211
On March 05 2024 05:57 Vivax wrote:
I am waiting for JS to offer a behind the scenes picture of what‘s really happening in that marv sandro rayn masonry

lots of sexy shit!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:01 GMT
#1217
Yep Koshi, pretty sure i am insane.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1229
So VE are you just gonna run in circles or play the game?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1237
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.

Actually that's the only thing that puts any red flags on marv for me. How he approached (or well didn't) you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:08 GMT
#1244
On March 05 2024 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE are you just gonna run in circles or play the game?

I'm playing son, you know me.

so rude, i am almost as old as you are
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:10 GMT
#1248
On March 05 2024 06:08 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Not sure why you are bunching me up with rayn calling marv town. I'm keeping an open mind. He has been townie in the mason chat but the lack of thread presence is worrying. Your commentary is less sharp than usual. Not sure I follow the outburst here, what exactly have we been doing that is anti-town? I also don't like it you are framing as we are acting a group.

yeah sandroba is definitely not doing what i am.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:11 GMT
#1252
On March 05 2024 06:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.


sorry to interupt the conversation between you and Sir Koshi, but does that mean you drinking tea with marv instead of me? I don´t like that how you betraid me so early in the game. I am sad about such a lose of friend

this is starting to sound like a Bluey episode with these two...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:12 GMT
#1257
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:14 GMT
#1264
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?

no?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:15 GMT
#1265
On March 05 2024 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: Vivax
##Mayor: raynpelikoneet


Actually this is probably still better!!!

Explain this to me.

You believed Vivax trash claim? Why?
If you believed it. And still are for w.e reason. Why would it be still better for you to be mayor?

you will get to it later.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 21:24 GMT
#1291
On March 05 2024 06:23 Palmar wrote:
I really, really, really despise the fact that I can't just click "All" and "ctrl+f palmar" because you assholes spammed this game into oblivion. I really am mostly interested in people talking about me.

there is no talking about you because you didnt post.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 198
ProTech133
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20229
Dewaltoss 124
Mong 61
Bale 44
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 728
Other Games
summit1g11280
Sick202
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick811
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1178
• Rush1141
• Stunt44
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 20m
Replay Cast
17h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.