• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:44
CEST 22:44
KST 05:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9516 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:48 GMT
#1738
On March 05 2024 13:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.

you know cake tried to cheat right. what do you make of that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:51 GMT
#1740
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:55 GMT
#1744
brought information from outside the thread into the game am i the only person that reads.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:00 GMT
#1750
because i think it make cake town lol.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:08 GMT
#1757
On March 05 2024 14:05 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.

you know cake tried to cheat right. what do you make of that.


I am sorry but idk how i cheated?

I think stuff like “oh I can see rayn laughing”, “i can hear cake laughing” have been posted before and i have never gotten any warnings from it.

you cant communicate outside the thread come on now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:12 GMT
#1761
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:18 GMT
#1766
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:23 GMT
#1773
On March 05 2024 14:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???

Really? i don't think that's likely.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:33 GMT
#1784
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:37 GMT
#1788
On March 05 2024 14:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.


Ok fair enough.

Can you post some reads now plz

not done yet have 3 more to get through
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:59 GMT
#1810
Also I was posting this anyways but im not gonna format because dp annoyed me. these are my thoughts at this time.


1) raynpelikoneet- I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely.

2) Oatsmaster- eh I guess there may be some pots where there was genuine confusion. Tinfoil marv and rayn are mafia together I guess would more likely come from town. So slight town read

3) DarthPunk- I have had vibes I cant explain. The vote on me though gives me pause and makes me think town.

4) Vivax- The more I think about it the more he just has to be town. I would be in a similar boat as how I feel about rayn

5) sandroba- maybe im misremembering but I felt I held him in higher regard he has been around but I feel like he hasn’t been a main driver which tends to be a likely scum but… he makes some good posts I especially like that he picked up on in post 1021 that I made the towniest post in the game.

6) Trfel- says sorry a lot which I find annoying. Said would be fine to be mayor because they are usually obvious town but I don’t see that at all. Slight scum read.

7) marvellosity- has felt lazy for some stretches but I don’t know I feel like hes had some genuine posts and I felt like I was actually talking to him. When he was in that recent game with me where he was mafia a lot more his posts looking back looked contrived where he had to “play” fun when he wasn’t really. He also had some mind meld posts where he posted the exact same thing as I did.

8) Jealous- not posted even though he said he would be able to so scum

9) Meapak_Ziphh- I don’t like the way he passively supported dp’s recent vote. I don’t get the logic that people called vivax town but fuck him we aint making him mayor makes people likely mafia. I explained my logic. He can not like that logic but I don’t know to say I haven’t contributed I have been posting throughout the work day when I didn’t have to. He says the cake think is not alignment indicative and I don’t understand why he sees it that way that’s not how I see it. possible scum

10) Palmar- useless and is somewhat capable of not being useless so probably scum.

11) justanothertownie- hasn’t really done anything has some posts but most of them are useless posting. Posting for the sake of posting possible scum.

12) die_meatbaby- I think someone said that they posted the list post in response but that came from rels easily could have been ignored and not posted. I also don’t see how do I put this the shrillness I guess when meat was mafia. Where they would just go like omg how could you do this etc etc. I don’t understand the tea shit.

13) CopCake- tried to cheat so town. For you dummies that don’t read the thread brought information that rayn was laughing at the post confirming he was having said good time at a point when people were trying to determine his alignment.

14) JacobStrangelove- I don’t like his vote post on possible lynchbait 1586 long list post with no real conclusions. I don’t know pretty null.

15) Hapahauli- hasn’t posted which makes me sad as half the reason I joined was because of him maybe scum then

16) Iamperfection- innocent child

17) Koshi- has had some prickliness that I would think is more likely to come from town. Also has gone after marv day 1 which I think he is unlikely to do as mafia and he hasn’t done it in that contrived way he did in that recent game where he made a case on dp.

18) ToTheStars- useless might be scum might be not fine vig target

19) VisceraEyes- I don’t care what marv says he has been useless in my opinion so can be scum.

20) Rels- eh kind of null slightly townie because I see progression in his ve read and it agrees with me so cool.

21) Alakaslam- I don’t like the way he plays the game. I find his posting confusing and a lot of times I have no idea what he is talking about.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:59 GMT
#1811
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

thanks for clearing that up
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 06:13 GMT
#1813
in conclusion

[image loading]
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 11:45 GMT
#1916
I would like a detailed summary of both whisper logs please.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 12:37 GMT
#1930
Hapa joined the discord pre game I remember.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:13 GMT
#1968
I give pause to this palmar lynch because I feel marv is being lazy.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:15 GMT
#1971
What do you think of ve palmar?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:17 GMT
#1974
On March 05 2024 23:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:15 iamperfection wrote:
What do you think of ve palmar?

My filter is 3 pages and VE is like one of the few people I actually wrote a few paragraphs about before I discontinued that project out of laziness.

Surely you can find it?

I phone post it hard
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:18 GMT
#1975
Oh zero interest because he is happy that's pretty meh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:46 GMT
#1990
On March 05 2024 23:43 Hapahauli wrote:
Yeah I'm just overwhelmed. Who do I sheep?

Oh lord
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason167
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16240
Artosis 913
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 39
NaDa 26
Bale 25
League of Legends
Doublelift3391
JimRising 382
Counter-Strike
Fnx 791
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7431
Other Games
summit1g7736
FrodaN2915
B2W.Neo692
ToD258
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1478
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 25
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• blackmanpl 3
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie939
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.