• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7997 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 05:23 GMT
#4063
Ok sleeping for real now but I had to come back and see how wrong my math was
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 13:36 GMT
#4186
I'm flying today again so I'll be out of pocket for 10ish hours like last time. Palmar never responded to me which tbh I was kinda afraid would happen (and I think is NAI) but I was hoping a chat with him would solidify my town read of him and we could work through some of the players I'm having a harder time with.

Probably should have masoned someone in my own timezone but oh well, didn't really consider that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 13:49 GMT
#4190
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 13:52 GMT
#4193
On March 07 2024 22:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Still havznt reread Oats.
But lynching somebody who seems townie is retarded.

Mafia needs to rb Vivax. So they cant keep slam alive.

Why cant we lynch MZ today?


Oats can be alive as long as we want.
Is the traitor a redcheck before recruited? Because that would also make sense.


I like your contrarian position. I will be your devil‘s advocate.
But why MZ ?

I also havent read MZ or thought of a case beyond. "He typed lmao after the 2 town flips during n1"
It's a bit more nuanced but not really.

I just dont understand why we are lynching a townread. Framer, miller or slam is lying (maybe not that)

Be better than this Koshi. That's an objectively terrible case to lynch me on instead of a red check. If you were arguing for someone like VE I'd still say you're wrong because the chance this check is wrong is so low. Even if it wasn't me you're scum reading I'd still say this is bad.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 13:56 GMT
#4198
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 13:59 GMT
#4200
On March 07 2024 22:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Still havznt reread Oats.
But lynching somebody who seems townie is retarded.

Mafia needs to rb Vivax. So they cant keep slam alive.

Why cant we lynch MZ today?


Oats can be alive as long as we want.
Is the traitor a redcheck before recruited? Because that would also make sense.


I like your contrarian position. I will be your devil‘s advocate.
But why MZ ?

I also havent read MZ or thought of a case beyond. "He typed lmao after the 2 town flips during n1"
It's a bit more nuanced but not really.

I just dont understand why we are lynching a townread. Framer, miller or slam is lying (maybe not that)

Be better than this Koshi. That's an objectively terrible case to lynch me on instead of a red check. If you were arguing for someone like VE I'd still say you're wrong because the chance this check is wrong is so low. Even if it wasn't me you're scum reading I'd still say this is bad.

Yes obviously it is terrible. But is it wrong?

Yes it's wrong and made worse by the fact that Oats also came after me. Especially if VE is scum along with TTS it seems as if a lot of the scum team is out in the open at this point so I could easily see a bold play to try and save oats/save the game for the scum. I just didn't expect you to be part of it.

I'm not straight up scum reading you for this but I'm having a hard time finding the town motives for this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 13:59 GMT
#4201
On March 07 2024 22:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

What Oats does today is entirely WIFOM if he is mafia.

I know which is why I wasn't even gonna bother saying anything until Koshi showed up with the same stuff.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:05 GMT
#4204
On March 07 2024 23:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

If that last line is true. I must look very scummy in your eyes.

I mean the Oats case is pure wifom if he's scum as JAT pointed out but yes, that pinged me right away that the first thing you do when you show up is suggest a lynch on me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:08 GMT
#4206
On March 07 2024 23:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So we believe slam is town?

Dude please just read the thread from the flips until now. The only chance scum slam is doing this is if he's going for a 1for1 which as we already established during the mayor vote for vivax is an objectively bad enough play for scum and that occams razor says slam is town.

The thread had a fairly similar discussion on this with copcake last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:09 GMT
#4207
On March 07 2024 23:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Oh. Maybe I shouldnt fuck up and listen to rayn.

Ok. It's Oats or Palmar.

Think I'll vote Palmar.

Your desire to find an alternative to the red check is making you less town by the minute.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:10 GMT
#4208
Why Palmar and not VE?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:28 GMT
#4213
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

They might or might not depending on the team. But I think grilling slam and sowing doubt on the check is the wrong thing to do this cycle. We could instead be discussing VE or TTS or even yourself and be planning ahead for tomorrow rather than losing this day to what is essentially WIFOM discussion about the check. I think it's easier for scum to just chum up the thread with pointless discussion on whether Slam's check is good or not. Scum don't even have to get Oats out of the check to have a succesful day, just spend it wasting time on pointless discussion rather than other potential scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:29 GMT
#4214
It's like glorified setup discussion at this point
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:48 GMT
#4226
On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Given the non-voter list rn, I'm not convinced scum is just gonna roll with the red check and move on. I still think there's a chance we see someone try and make #bigplays today which is why I'm so against having this continued discussion on the slam check. Especially since there are people who have called it a good lynch and then not voted for it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 14:54 GMT
#4229
On March 07 2024 23:46 Koshi wrote:
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.

It's not the fact that you're thinking and talking, it's the topic you chose to talk about. If slam somehow flips town tomorrow is gonna be a total shit show but given that he's most likely not we can use this day to effectively plan for tomorrow and then adjust as required with the NKs.

There is a lot of uncertainty right now in my eyes with people like Copcake/DMB/JAT/Marv they would be better topics. We could also discuss VE a bit more, while I'm pretty sold he's lurking scum, some folks may still have him as town so we could be fleshing that out.

TTS just needs to get vigi'd at this point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:42 GMT
#4567
alright I'm home. I've had some post flight beers, let's get this bread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:55 GMT
#4579
I am looking for a very specifc post
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:56 GMT
#4582
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:57 GMT
#4583
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:02 GMT
#4589
Crazy how this:
On March 07 2024 23:46 Koshi wrote:
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.

turned into this

On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

I wasnt shading you from talking, i was shading you for leading us away form a fucking red check and now people are seriously considering this. I had you as a fucking lean town, why are you the one instigating this shit. funny how DP thinks he runs the thread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 489
TaKeTV 167
SteadfastSC148
ComeBackTV 77
LamboSC265
Rex32
EnkiAlexander 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 148
ProTech142
LamboSC2 65
Rex 32
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36099
Shuttle 3081
Horang2 958
Bisu 917
Jaedong 717
Mini 594
EffOrt 526
Light 443
BeSt 353
firebathero 342
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 312
Stork 264
ggaemo 185
Zeus 172
Snow 159
Last 154
Rush 143
ZerO 140
Pusan 90
Leta 81
hero 66
Killer 57
sorry 51
Sharp 49
Mong 42
Mind 39
Sexy 30
Shinee 28
Shine 26
Aegong 26
Bale 25
Terrorterran 23
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 19
Yoon 15
Free 14
NotJumperer 13
PianO 12
HiyA 9
Noble 8
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 8
zelot 7
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi972
420jenkins79
Fuzer 8
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1056
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns37972
singsing2484
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo898
Mlord226
DeMusliM192
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE88
Hui .75
Chillindude17
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan9
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 53m
Stellar Fest
23h 53m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.