• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9060 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:32 GMT
#473
Cake, who is in your town circle?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:34 GMT
#478
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. πŸ₯‚

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‚ I honestly forgot the name too 🀣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:35 GMT
#481
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#483
and you are avoiding my questions.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#486
On March 04 2024 15:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.


I'd vote perfection as mayor right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:37 GMT
#487
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‚ I honestly forgot the name too 🀣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:38 GMT
#492
On March 04 2024 15:38 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‚ I honestly forgot the name too 🀣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?




Why did you think DMB and Trfel were town when you invited them to the tea party?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#495
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#496
On March 04 2024 15:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Answered this


What are you talking about?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:41 GMT
#497
On March 04 2024 15:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Yes


are you worried about her alignment here?

Not in the slightest.

Remember I have a meta from the third Heaven, I have met Raynpelikoneet, Hapahauli, CopCake, Conversion, Igrok, Chezinu, and

Others

I R L

We have personalities beyond the mafia.

But meh

I am tomfool


What did you mean by this then:

On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. πŸ₯‚

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.

Remember oars bullshit on me earlier?

Yeah, I'm mocking him, DP.

Don't act like I haven't been posing "page 35 ftw!" As town since 2013. Y'all know me better than this shit.


I thought you were sus on cake here for posting the tea party shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:41 GMT
#498
On March 04 2024 15:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‚ I honestly forgot the name too 🀣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?




Why did you think DMB and Trfel were town when you invited them to the tea party?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:42 GMT
#499
God getting answers from cake is like pulling teeth.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:43 GMT
#502
On March 04 2024 15:36 DarthPunk wrote:
and you are avoiding my questions.


This was aimed at Cake slam FYI
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:49 GMT
#508
On March 04 2024 15:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying flavor. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.


No slam.

Cake is legitimately scummy here.

1.) She came into the thread roleplaying and while that in itself is not scummy she also did not contribute anything at all

until

2.) I try to engage her about her reads and then she instantly calls me mafia and says I am not trying to solve the game which is:

a.) objectively untrue

and

b.) hilariously ironic for someone who had until I had asked her for reads had literally only roleplayed a tea party.

3.) she then says that she was actually playing the game with the role play and in fact was interacting with her town circle.

but

4.) Actively avoided engaging with me about her town reads or why they formed much too early in the game to be called a town circle

5.) she was caught as mafia for that exact same reason day 1 last time she was mafia.



"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:51 GMT
#509
On March 04 2024 15:43 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‚ I honestly forgot the name too 🀣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?




Why did you think DMB and Trfel were town when you invited them to the tea party?


I liked Dumb calling out how different you are playing here, the lack of macho bravado. She is flowing on her own.

Trfl is the same, composed and trying to answer, giving different perspectives. Besides last game he was insane with his reads so he gets invited.


Can you explain exactly what you mean by this, how is it tangibly different to other games?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:57 GMT
#512
On March 04 2024 15:54 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?




Why did you think DMB and Trfel were town when you invited them to the tea party?


I liked Dumb calling out how different you are playing here, the lack of macho bravado. She is flowing on her own.

Trfl is the same, composed and trying to answer, giving different perspectives. Besides last game he was insane with his reads so he gets invited.


Can you explain exactly what you mean by this, how is it tangibly different to other games?


No, is your time ti answer.


What do you want to know?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:06 GMT
#515
On March 04 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
And i guess your conclusion is that I am mafia, correct?


well you already read my case pretty much.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:14 GMT
#517
On March 04 2024 16:08 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 16:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
And i guess your conclusion is that I am mafia, correct?


well you already read my case pretty much.


Still, answer the last question


I'm writing a big list post just for you :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:30 GMT
#518
On March 04 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯‚ I honestly forgot the name too 🀣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Last one πŸ§žβ€β™€οΈ


From the people who have posted so far:

Tip Top Town

Perfection - Came into the thread with good pressure and is clearly thinking and trying to sort. He also posted a lot at the start when he didn't have to, also just tonally town.

Town:

Oats, weird start but I like the pressure in the right places, clearly thinking about the game.

DMB: Seeing a lot of town!dmb in her walls, less hyper-fixated on one thing like her scum game, healthy level of paranoia.

Null:

Rayn -

VE: He posted fuck all but what he did post is firmly within his town range (not out of his scum range tho man is balanced) If marv is town he can read VE regardless.

Slam - Haven't got town vibes from slam yet. I feel he is pretty readable as the day goes on.

JSL - weird that he just kind of rules me out of consideration day one, when usually he is hyperfixated on not being 'duped' I can see him doing that as both alignments tho.

Trfl - He pinged me with basically the opposite reads to me, particularly his perfection scum read, and the MZ town read but I have learned from last game and I think I am always going to think he looks scummy. The fact he also identified and is playing around this lifts him from null to would not lynch.

To the stars - posted and then disappeared

lean scum

- Vivax - hyper paranoid as town and should be more so after our last game together, clearing me so early is a big red flag.

- MZ - posting shit I can't agree with is not my usual experience with town!MZ, normally I can see the logic in his posts, it is why I have fought to prevent town!mz being mislynched over and over. Not getting that this game.

Scummy
- Cake - see case above


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:34 GMT
#520
On March 04 2024 16:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol at Trfel null read.


Why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC228
TaKeTV 221
ComeBackTV 193
LamboSC2145
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
IndyStarCraft 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 228
LamboSC2 145
ProTech134
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 7
JulyZerg 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6365
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins88
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .127
Mew2King116
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE84
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 40m
Stellar Fest
23h 40m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.