• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:29
CEST 05:29
KST 12:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8164 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:05 GMT
#10248
On March 18 2024 12:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now


I think it‘s posturing.

If anyone votes outside these three after this lynch then we can agree the game was rigged.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:05 GMT
#10249
It doesn‘t matter what the players think, it matters what the readers think
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:07 GMT
#10251
On March 18 2024 12:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
attention Vivax

+ Show Spoiler +
2 mafias are on you now


I think it‘s posturing.

If anyone votes outside these three after this lynch then we can agree the game was rigged.


I am just sorry for grack he will get so much shit from dp for that gif


Yeah that‘s not good etiquette
But one could argue it‘s just tinfoil
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:15 GMT
#10264
I wonder what obs is like right now loool
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:16 GMT
#10267
Absolutely shredded

Someone may still throw for whatever reason but anyone who is neutral can see it now
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:17 GMT
#10270
On March 18 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake, do me a favor and make a proper case on me, without using associations, just with stuff I have done in this game.

If I am guaranteed mafia, you should be able to make a pretty strong case with my 80 page filter right.

Then I want you to go back and look at all my mafia games from all time.

and find the longest filter I ever had as mafia and compare it to this game.

Then explain how I am mafia through meta.


DP with the cake flashbacks
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:24 GMT
#10280
On March 18 2024 12:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Absolutely shredded

Someone may still throw for whatever reason but anyone who is neutral can see it now


The only one throwing if you are town is you.


Do you think I care about winning or losing at this point ?

Or rather about proving a point ?
That I‘ll go out with three correct scumreads and a vote on Jealous when others voted Palmar.

That I‘ve been bullied, called insane, not given chances to lynch my scumreads, and then turned out right ?

I already won DP. I won D2 when I didn‘t buy your shot on TTS, I won when I pushed Jealous, I won when I had pity on him and got shamed for having it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:31 GMT
#10285
I can finally archive this game and not worry about it.
Even if we don‘t lynch the mafia because someone doesn‘t want to vote with me, I‘ll have had my mind in the right place.

And that‘s the most important thing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:43 GMT
#10296
I‘m willing to talk about anything else except the game now.
It was good I agree. But personally feels like it ended with the Palmar lynch.

If you are one of the mafia I‘m not available for game related talk.

I concede that you guys should probably have won with that lynch. It‘s hard to bury that massive body now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:44 GMT
#10297
On the other hand you shot a teammate so maybe the L is deserved
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 03:46 GMT
#10299
On March 18 2024 12:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:44 Vivax wrote:
On the other hand you shot a teammate so maybe the L is deserved


That didn't happen.


Let me know in postgame who had the idea of keeping slam alive
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 12:07 GMT
#10310
I hardblame mafia roleblocker
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:02 GMT
#10313
On March 18 2024 17:22 iamperfection wrote:
Maybe something disgusting like dp dmb and vivax. Just bus each other to win I guess.


I don‘t scumread DP anymore.
I prefer the evil town hypothesis
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:05 GMT
#10314
He‘s in cahoots with jealous Rels to make it to lylo maybe.
I know he just wants me to to guess wrong either way, it‘s his obsession
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:08 GMT
#10317
On March 19 2024 02:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 02:05 Vivax wrote:
He‘s in cahoots with jealous Rels to make it to lylo maybe.
I know he just wants me to to guess wrong either way, it‘s his obsession

i think your being ridiculous


I think I tried to kill mafia for two days
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:09 GMT
#10318
But Palmar townread him.
I‘m at Rels/Jealous + ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:11 GMT
#10320
On March 19 2024 02:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 02:09 Vivax wrote:
But Palmar townread him.
I‘m at Rels/Jealous + ?

dmb ?


nah
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:13 GMT
#10321
Very unlikely but she‘s a decent liar.
Not my first guess tho
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:14 GMT
#10322
Mafia should be more flip floppy on jealous.
Could be it isn‘t even Rels.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 18 2024 17:28 GMT
#10325
Would be a miracle to just finally get him tomorrow and not have to do anything.

Thinking about other options is counterprodictive
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8819
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra696
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.