• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8550 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 86 87 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:33 GMT
#323
On March 04 2024 13:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
I interpreted this to be your top scumread since it seems like the strongest suspicion you have shared so far.

I'll let it play out, go ahead and do your thing I guess. But the same thing you are scumreading him for strikes me as towny.


Why do you feel the need to make it different than what it is, I have been suspicious of MZ, Oats and DMB so far, I don't think there is anything that I said to make one suspect more suspicious than another.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:35 GMT
#327
On March 04 2024 13:32 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.


So apparently when i am talking nice to somebody means that I think he is Town. Maybe just calling everbody scum will not helping to find the true aligment. Maybe I just wanted to see his reaction, because usually vivax is my first suspect...


This is true, which is why I find it weird you talked about him being 'fooled again' which implies you think he is town, otherwise he is not being fooled he is fooling others.

Meh, maybe this is just an ESL thing.


DP why are you misrepresenting what was said. It was qualified right at the end it says IF YOU ARE TOWN.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town


I'm not trying to misrepresent anything, usually she is hyper-suspicious of everyone especially vivax, so It strikes me as odd that her response to that read would be something that only applies to Town!vivax rather than something more suspect of him (like us being partnered which came later)

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:36 GMT
#329
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:46 GMT
#333
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:48 GMT
#335
Anyway, it helped clarify DMB's alignment for me so I will maintain that I was being smart.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:49 GMT
#336
On March 04 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
dp being obtuse and ignoring me is extremely suspicious imo


I literally just replied to you, and I am being super smart, not obtuse.

Just FYI.

i dont think your being smart at all. its a non post imo. You trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill is very suspicious.


Why do you think its a non-post?

because its basically just banter.


Disagree. But DMB looks better since then so I don't really care anymore.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:59 GMT
#343
On March 04 2024 13:54 iamperfection wrote:
make sure you answer that dp im going to bed. I dont want to be mayor by the way i dont want to be in the game that long.


I’ll answer in about 5 min if you can stay up, but basically the hyper-suspiciousness with pairing me and vivax and also the tone of her walls reminds me of her town play.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:01 GMT
#344
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.


Any thoughts of dmb/vivax/me/perfection from the past few pages?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:04 GMT
#348
On March 04 2024 14:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post


Don't you feel like oats was way more together in the game on MS.

Like he was the one nit picking small details.

Oats is smart and the acting dense shtick seems fake to me.

You gotta be kidding me?


What?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:08 GMT
#352
On March 04 2024 14:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.


Any thoughts of dmb/vivax/me/perfection from the past few pages?
I actually like die_meatbaby's point about Vivax, it's interesting to me and makes sense. So I would lean town on her. Vivax I am not sure about, his posting feels carefree so maybe town? It feels like there is a bit of a drive to his posting, despite the slow early game. But this doesn't line up with die_meatbaby's point so I really don't know. I have no idea about you, we just think very differently and I could argue about semantics for ages. Makes it difficult. I haven't read imperfection's filter yet but my first thought is that he is the most likely mafia so far, since he has been present mostly to critique people's thoughts and hasn't seemed to show much interest in finding people's alignments.



What about this is mafia aligned?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:09 GMT
#353
agree about the thinking differently stuff, I thought you were mafia for the whole of last game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:11 GMT
#355
On March 04 2024 14:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's take back that Vivax read.
Town read on DP at this point is absolutely rubbish.


I am never getting town read again after last game am I?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:14 GMT
#357
Any thoughts on alignments cake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:18 GMT
#363
On March 04 2024 14:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’ll wait for rayn to catch up


Me too.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:22 GMT
#365
Did you leave trfel?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:25 GMT
#368
On March 04 2024 14:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:29 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

TSK TSK TSK

In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch.

PM are allowed in this game? I was unaware.


Its from the OP, the mayor can PM grack.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:26 GMT
#372
On March 04 2024 14:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor


In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


Reading the OP is a good skill toi have. We're gonna have a mayor and a D1 lynch.

Oh oh oh it had been a quote of the op.

My bad. Thanks M_Z


0_o
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:29 GMT
#378
On March 04 2024 14:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Slam is probably mafia.


Have you caught up?

Also, how?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:30 GMT
#379
On March 04 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's take back that Vivax read.
Town read on DP at this point is absolutely rubbish.


I am never getting town read again after last game am I?

Your alignment is not that hard to figure out, it just takes a couple of game days.


Sure 😉
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 05:30 GMT
#381
On March 04 2024 14:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's take back that Vivax read.
Town read on DP at this point is absolutely rubbish.


I am never getting town read again after last game am I?

Your alignment is not that hard to figure out, it just takes a couple of game days.


Sure 😉


I’m pretty sure you called me mafia both of our town games together and called me town when either of us are mafia.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2091
Snow 128
Bale 26
Noble 17
Icarus 4
ZergMaN 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1514
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 672
PiGStarcraft318
C9.Mang0162
ArmadaUGS147
Maynarde133
RuFF_SC2103
Sick103
ViBE74
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki143
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1093
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 54m
OSC
7h 54m
Stellar Fest
7h 54m
OSC
18h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.