• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:56
CEST 22:56
KST 05:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 414

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 412 413 414 415 416 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 16:57 GMT
#8261
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker

In my world it is impossible there is not mafia in those last 3.

But I am not scumreading 1 of them so this is a huge problem I have to deal with
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:01 GMT
#8262
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 01:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker

In my world it is impossible there is not mafia in those last 3.

But I am not scumreading 1 of them so this is a huge problem I have to deal with

CC and MZ must be mafia. But with who? Palmar then?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:02 GMT
#8263
On March 15 2024 02:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 01:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 01:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker

In my world it is impossible there is not mafia in those last 3.

But I am not scumreading 1 of them so this is a huge problem I have to deal with

CC and MZ must be mafia. But with who? Palmar then?

Or mz palmar Jat but bleghhh
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:07 GMT
#8264
DP being alive and being able to shoot points towards CC being town.
I think the VE/CC lynch was TvT

Mafia must have showed some face on Oats. I refuse to think they were all on Oats. TTS was already on Oats.
That points towards mafia!MZ as well who suddenly saw the light and came to VE.

Rels/Jealous/JAT/TTS all stayed on Oats. They just cant all be mafia together with Oats. That's insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:08 GMT
#8265
One more vote on Palmar and he could come back swearing in Klingon
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:09 GMT
#8266
So if 2 came to VE it is within Palmar/MZ/CC i do not want to believe iamp is mafia. Out of those 3 I do not believe it is CC.

So yeah. Is it Palmar/MZ and x?

Do I want to stay on x? X being JAT then.

My brain is foggy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:11 GMT
#8267
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:11 GMT
#8268
On March 15 2024 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?


My thoughts exactly.
It’s like he is avoiding finding mafia on purpose
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:13 GMT
#8269
On March 15 2024 02:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?


My thoughts exactly.
It’s like he is avoiding finding mafia on purpose

Do you want my vote somewhere? I really spent too much time on this game this cycle. I need to stop watching the thread and my phone. I really am overdoing this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:14 GMT
#8270
On March 15 2024 02:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?


My thoughts exactly.
It’s like he is avoiding finding mafia on purpose

Do you want my vote somewhere? I really spent too much time on this game this cycle. I need to stop watching the thread and my phone. I really am overdoing this.


I switched to Palmar but you can vote how you see fit.
I trust you no matter your alignment.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:15 GMT
#8271
On March 15 2024 02:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:13 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?


My thoughts exactly.
It’s like he is avoiding finding mafia on purpose

Do you want my vote somewhere? I really spent too much time on this game this cycle. I need to stop watching the thread and my phone. I really am overdoing this.


I switched to Palmar but you can vote how you see fit.
I trust you no matter your alignment.

I dont trust myself. I think I maybe cop out and vote MZ. But that is sucj a weak ass vote after all what is done this day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:17 GMT
#8272
On March 15 2024 02:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:13 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?


My thoughts exactly.
It’s like he is avoiding finding mafia on purpose

Do you want my vote somewhere? I really spent too much time on this game this cycle. I need to stop watching the thread and my phone. I really am overdoing this.


I switched to Palmar but you can vote how you see fit.
I trust you no matter your alignment.

I dont trust myself. I think I maybe cop out and vote MZ. But that is sucj a weak ass vote after all what is done this day.

No I cant. I need to mynch into JAT and Palmar. So it will not be with iamp and MZ. Not that I dont trust iamp to be town. But his voting record is like mine. Horrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 17:19 GMT
#8273
Not voting with the people on VE with me, but voting on somebody who voted Oats. Oh well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 17:21 GMT
#8274
On March 15 2024 02:09 Koshi wrote:
So if 2 came to VE it is within Palmar/MZ/CC i do not want to believe iamp is mafia. Out of those 3 I do not believe it is CC.

So yeah. Is it Palmar/MZ and x?

Do I want to stay on x? X being JAT then.

My brain is foggy.

I do generally agree with your logic here even though it's heavily implicating me.

JAT's inability to find scum even while up for lynch is pretty bad. His refusal to scumread Palmar only goes so far when he hasn't provided any alternatives.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 17:23 GMT
#8275
Koshi I'm curious what you've thought about DMB this cycle.

Still waiting to hear from iamp and his thoughts on Rels.

I feel like we're getting pretty close right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 17:26 GMT
#8276
On March 15 2024 02:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:09 Koshi wrote:
So if 2 came to VE it is within Palmar/MZ/CC i do not want to believe iamp is mafia. Out of those 3 I do not believe it is CC.

So yeah. Is it Palmar/MZ and x?

Do I want to stay on x? X being JAT then.

My brain is foggy.

I do generally agree with your logic here even though it's heavily implicating me.

JAT's inability to find scum even while up for lynch is pretty bad. His refusal to scumread Palmar only goes so far when he hasn't provided any alternatives.

Are you for real? I already gave you Jealous.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:32 GMT
#8277
Maybe he misread his pm as vanilla traitor
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 17:33 GMT
#8278
On March 15 2024 02:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:09 Koshi wrote:
So if 2 came to VE it is within Palmar/MZ/CC i do not want to believe iamp is mafia. Out of those 3 I do not believe it is CC.

So yeah. Is it Palmar/MZ and x?

Do I want to stay on x? X being JAT then.

My brain is foggy.

I do generally agree with your logic here even though it's heavily implicating me.

JAT's inability to find scum even while up for lynch is pretty bad. His refusal to scumread Palmar only goes so far when he hasn't provided any alternatives.

Are you for real? I already gave you Jealous.

Lol where? Your analysis where you said "if he's scum hats off to him"?

That was barely believable and I don't think you really believe it either since rather than straight up call him scum you said "jealous for a compromise?"

That ain't it chief.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 17:33 GMT
#8279
On March 15 2024 02:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Koshi I'm curious what you've thought about DMB this cycle.

Still waiting to hear from iamp and his thoughts on Rels.

I feel like we're getting pretty close right now.

I just dont think i was being tricked by scum with regards to the ve hammer. Maybe thats just me not wanting to entertain that possibility but thats why i said what i said before the flip.

I did not think it was a mafia rels coming into the thread. Looking at his filter there are some posts and word choices that bug me but thats probably true for everyone. That interaction we had just makes me think town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:36 GMT
#8280
On March 15 2024 02:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Koshi I'm curious what you've thought about DMB this cycle.

Still waiting to hear from iamp and his thoughts on Rels.

I feel like we're getting pretty close right now.

I just dont think i was being tricked by scum with regards to the ve hammer. Maybe thats just me not wanting to entertain that possibility but thats why i said what i said before the flip.

I did not think it was a mafia rels coming into the thread. Looking at his filter there are some posts and word choices that bug me but thats probably true for everyone. That interaction we had just makes me think town.


Why couldnt it be just "Bad town" and followed him to save me?

I mean, you consider me scum, but not as scum as palmar, but we can be scum together?
Prev 1 412 413 414 415 416 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason148
BRAT_OK 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1018
ZZZero.O 91
Hyun 40
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3904
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
Fnx 870
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8144
FrodaN2737
B2W.Neo745
ToD256
KnowMe192
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1490
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 15
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1171
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.