• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7592 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:01 GMT
#760
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:02 GMT
#762
sandroba do you think mafia marv would mason you, or anyone?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:02 GMT
#763
On March 05 2024 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:32 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?

Probably yes. I said last game i wouldnt ever use it as mafia so its basically a null point now when people know it gives you "town credit".

Not really null you would have to actually use it if your mafia to get the credit. which seems crazy to do imo. Then follow through and preform in the said discord as mafia.

I dont really see much use for it in any case unless you really really believe the other person is town. I mean why would you post reads there and not in thread?

Giggles

I know, right
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:03 GMT
#765
On March 05 2024 02:01 CopCake wrote:
Uh, so both of you masoned marv?

I masoned marv, marv masoned sandroba.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:07 GMT
#769
On March 05 2024 02:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
Sorry, what point is point 3? There were two posts with numbered points and I am not sure which you are referring to.

On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:08 GMT
#770
On March 05 2024 02:07 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba do you think mafia marv would mason you, or anyone?

possibly, if he had some agenda

Is he pushing some agenda? Aside from what i told him to push towards you?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:18 GMT
#786
On March 05 2024 02:14 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax I cant

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:21 GMT
#790
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:25 GMT
#795
On March 05 2024 02:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?

Mayor JK is better than mayor capable player?
Or cop?

Fair point.
Are you willing to listen to rayn and marv?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:31 GMT
#805
##UnMayor: Vivax
##Mayor: raynpelikoneet


Actually this is probably still better!!!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:33 GMT
#811
On March 05 2024 02:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?


Promise.

But is your role more useful, or mine?

I mean, either of us probably just gets RB every night no?

After N1

So either way, mayor for either of us is kinda kaput. We should mayor Rayn Marv or Hapa as someone with good words put in my mouth earlier 😅

yeah at least one of you gets to act anyways most likely.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:46 GMT
#836
Oatsmaster - probs town
DarthPunk - townish
Vivax - town
sandroba - town
Trfel - unsure, seems slightly off for me from town game
marvellosity - town
Jealous - not posted
Meapak_Ziphh - townish
Palmar - not posted
justanothertownie - not posted
die_meatbaby - town
CopCake - null, maybe teeny tiny bit townish perhaps?
JacobStrangelove - weird, cant make a read on him
Hapahauli - not posted
Iamperfection - town
Koshi - meh, useless
ToTheStars - would like to see more, read on trfel sounds townish
VisceraEyes - scummy, useless
Rels - useless
Alakaslam - town
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 17:56 GMT
#843
On March 05 2024 02:53 CopCake wrote:
Call me town or call me mafia, not "null".

Also, I just re read Tfrel´s last game because I felt this time it was missing "I am sorry´s" but he did say so in this game also. So, no. Tfrel is town. A very capable, smart, player that should not be downplayed.

What is odd about him?

He "feels" different? Because comparing both games it is pretty much the same.

He isnt doing the Trfel thing
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:07 GMT
#859
On March 05 2024 02:56 CopCake wrote:
I also do not understand the whole vivax is town because he claimed jailkeeper because that is bullshit.

Not because the logic of the whole scenario but because I think he is the type of player to be insane enough as mafia to do something like that.

It's self resolving, so there is no reason to think he is mafia.
On March 05 2024 02:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:53 CopCake wrote:
Call me town or call me mafia, not "null".

Also, I just re read Tfrel´s last game because I felt this time it was missing "I am sorry´s" but he did say so in this game also. So, no. Tfrel is town. A very capable, smart, player that should not be downplayed.

What is odd about him?

He "feels" different? Because comparing both games it is pretty much the same.

He isnt doing the Trfel thing


what is the trfel thing?

Actually i also read the last game of Trfel's, and you are right. It's more likely he is town here also. Later on I liked him going against the grain in his iamp read. He just feels very confused about DP's case, while i dont think there is much confusion there...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:19 GMT
#869
On March 05 2024 03:03 Vivax wrote:
If you threaten the mafia to make me mayor you might even provoke a counterclaim.
Bad strategic thinking from rayn voters.

no way mafia cc's for mayor...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:19 GMT
#871
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:28 GMT
#881
This game is the best. iamperfection is super funny, i have laughed many times at his truths
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:29 GMT
#883
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh

My reaction to what specifically?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:31 GMT
#885
yeah i got lead astray by myself for a moment, sorry
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 18:38 GMT
#892
On March 05 2024 03:33 Vivax wrote:
iamp and rayn drop from the town tier holding hands

see this is why i dont trust you making good decisions really
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 198
ProTech133
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20229
Dewaltoss 124
Mong 61
Bale 44
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 728
Other Games
summit1g11280
Sick202
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick811
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1178
• Rush1141
• Stunt44
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 19m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.