• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9130 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 86 87 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:53 GMT
#259
On March 04 2024 12:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post


Don't you feel like oats was way more together in the game on MS.

Like he was the one nit picking small details.

Oats is smart and the acting dense shtick seems fake to me.


He‘s spamming too much it forces everybody else to post more containment garbage.

Ridiculous statement when I have way more useful content than you


Do you though?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 03:58 GMT
#265
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?


Can you explain what you mean here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:00 GMT
#270
On March 04 2024 12:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Or actually, am I misreading your post? What do you mean exactly by sharpness?

Like he is not as engaged with the game, in the last game he was super quick to grasp what was going on and would correct others on the game state for example.

Here he doesn't know how the game works, which is fine, but then he like doubles down on it and trolls about grack editing the op.

Just seems less connected with the game in that passage.

His recent posts look better though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:03 GMT
#273
On March 04 2024 12:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Do you think the townreads are good or bad


bad. Dp is writing a litte strange. When he is Town he usually has a huge confidents of himself and make this clear in the thread as well. Maybe it just surprises me that he didn´t directly offering beeing mayor and trying to get people on his side. Also before making townreads I would wait for more people to join here as the europeans still sleeping



What am I not confident about? Why do we need to wait for other people to join if someone to make a town read?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:04 GMT
#274
On March 04 2024 13:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?


Can you explain what you mean here?
I was interpreting (in retrospect probably misinterpreting) you saying sharpness to mean aggressiveness or brashness. If that is what you meant, then to answer your question, I'm saying that it's natural that Oatsmaster wouldn't be very aggressive or brash at this point in the game since there hasn't been much tension or argument so far. If you were referring to his intelligence or awareness, then I misinterpreted your post and my statement is no longer relevant.


Ok fair.

Nah i meant sharp as in: "having or showing speed of perception, comprehension, or response."
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:05 GMT
#276
DMB what is vivax's alignment?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:06 GMT
#277
On March 04 2024 13:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:57 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Or actually, am I misreading your post? What do you mean exactly by sharpness?

Like he is not as engaged with the game, in the last game he was super quick to grasp what was going on and would correct others on the game state for example.

Here he doesn't know how the game works, which is fine, but then he like doubles down on it and trolls about grack editing the op.

Just seems less connected with the game in that passage.

His recent posts look better though.
Hm, I guess I'm not really sure why that makes him mafia though? I don't know the other game you're talking about but even if it is exactly as you say, I don't associate lack of knowledge about the setup to being connected or engaged with the game?


It just felt different in a tangible way.

I know he was town last game, so that difference is worth paying attention to.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:08 GMT
#280
On March 04 2024 12:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
MZ might have crumbed being traitor with his troll post tbh.

Oats drive behind him wanting to be mayor also a bit underwhelming and I thought that JS came across as scummy and Oats could have been more inquisitive.


Show me the crumb.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:11 GMT
#284
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:11 GMT
#286
DMB what do you think vivax's alignment is.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:13 GMT
#287
On March 04 2024 13:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
MZ might have crumbed being traitor with his troll post tbh.

Oats drive behind him wanting to be mayor also a bit underwhelming and I thought that JS came across as scummy and Oats could have been more inquisitive.


Show me the crumb.



I did. It‘s the MZ town lynch part of the post I quoted but I could also just have misinterpreted.
Initially looked to me like he wanted to lynch a town as mayor. But it could also be a crumb with sufficient ambiguity read into it.


I don't think that is anything.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:16 GMT
#290
On March 04 2024 13:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.

Trfel or Jacob I'm curious if this stood out to either of you guys.

Especially in light of DP seemingly backing off Oats a bit
It didn't stand out to me, why? Are you suggesting that they were talking about it in the mafia chat or something which is why they brought it up here? (which seems extremely unlikely) Or what makes this interesting?

It did make me wonder, one of them could have mentioned it in a scum chat and then they both decided to bring it up, not realizing the other was going to say it.

... ok as I typed that out, I realized how tinfoil hat it sounds. That's a very very unlikely scenario, disregard.



Have you ever seen me play as Mafia before?

I never do stupid shit like that, I am good at it, hard to catch and hard to lynch.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:16 GMT
#292
On March 04 2024 13:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
OMG JSL Trfel and I am perf must be scum team they all decided to say the same thing at the same time.


lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:18 GMT
#295
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town



Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:19 GMT
#298
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.


I don't think I have ever played a game with a Mayor, I usually avoided games with mechanics like that because it distracts from the 'purity' of the game play.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:21 GMT
#303
On March 04 2024 13:19 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
Sorry I keep doing this, but why do you think that makes Meapak_Ziphh mafia? I don't see why that reasoning is more likely to come from mafia, if anything I think it's the opposite.


Because it's really dumb, it's the second thing he has said that is really dumb, and usually MZ comes across as quite sensible to me (to the point that I am defending him all game)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:22 GMT
#304
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:22 GMT
#305
On March 04 2024 13:20 Trfel wrote:
I'm actually going to double down and say that I think Meapak_Ziphh is town. Thus, I'm very surprised that he seems to be your top scumread, DarthPunk.


Where did I say this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:28 GMT
#317
On March 04 2024 13:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.

i dont understand what your saying


She says she hopes Vivax is not fooled again.

It's weird because she is talking to him like he is town but has vocally argued against anyone being town.

at the end she say's 'if you are super town'' or whatever, but it's just not the response that I would expect from DMB if she is hyper suspicious of everyone as she stated.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 04:30 GMT
#320
On March 04 2024 13:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.


you got fooled by Dp´s mafia skills in your last game so I hope it doesn´t happen again if you are Maximum town





Why do you talk to vivax like he is town here DMB?


Sorry I will not use smileys again. #staytoxicnosmileys


No that is not what I mean. Why if you think everyone is suspect do you talk to Vivax about him 'fooled' which implies he is town.


So apparently when i am talking nice to somebody means that I think he is Town. Maybe just calling everbody scum will not helping to find the true aligment. Maybe I just wanted to see his reaction, because usually vivax is my first suspect...


This is true, which is why I find it weird you talked about him being 'fooled again' which implies you think he is town, otherwise he is not being fooled he is fooling others.

Meh, maybe this is just an ESL thing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
Nina 117
SpeCial 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12423
Rain 1982
Dewaltoss 51
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 593
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1452
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1536
WinterStarcraft618
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2519
JimRising 676
PiGStarcraft317
ArmadaUGS199
C9.Mang0155
Maynarde140
ViBE88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick837
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• practicex 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki182
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo917
• Stunt180
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 23m
OSC
9h 23m
Stellar Fest
9h 23m
OSC
20h 23m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.