• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7803 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:29 GMT
#666
On March 05 2024 00:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?

Probably yes. I said last game i wouldnt ever use it as mafia so its basically a null point now when people know it gives you "town credit".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:31 GMT
#667
sandroba since you are here what do you think about iamps whisperer thingy?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:35 GMT
#670
On March 05 2024 00:32 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:12 iamperfection wrote:
I have been thinking about the whisperer. There is no reason not to claim it immediately if your town no? I think so right? As in I am the whisperer and I whispered so and so.

What does it benefit if you claim it?

Wouldnt you think town is more likely to use it?

Probably yes. I said last game i wouldnt ever use it as mafia so its basically a null point now when people know it gives you "town credit".

Not really null you would have to actually use it if your mafia to get the credit. which seems crazy to do imo. Then follow through and preform in the said discord as mafia.

I dont really see much use for it in any case unless you really really believe the other person is town. I mean why would you post reads there and not in thread?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:39 GMT
#675
Well.

I masoned marv.

There is not much in our chat, we've been brainstorming a little bit. Basically we both think sandroba is town and Vivax' push on him is not scummy, just wrong. That's pretty much all.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:41 GMT
#678
I think marv is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:45 GMT
#686
On March 05 2024 00:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think marv is town.

Seems like an insane to do imo if you were mafia so I'm gonna say you are likely town. Both mafia for the plays would be pretty cool though but I will dismiss that.

he said the same thing :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:50 GMT
#693
I think it's a good idea. I have morning shift this week so i can be around ~1h before deadline -> deadline as well.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 15:57 GMT
#701
Well i did and now it's a gone point.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:01 GMT
#705
On March 05 2024 00:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:52 sandroba wrote:
I currently think rayn is town and he would be a good choice for mayor as well. However, rayn is much better scum than me. Also marv which I lean null atm has masoned me and wants to to get behind rayn. Which there is a fair town motivation to do, but also gives rise to some conspiracies in my head. Thus I think I'm the better, safer choice.

That's funny

Yeah it was when i heard it ^^

There is only 2.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:07 GMT
#712
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:17 GMT
#720
If it helps anyone to read marv better, i am fairly certain i masoned him before he masoned sandroba.
I put alarm at the game start, read my role PM, saw i have whisperer PM and immediately masoned marv.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:22 GMT
#726
Sorry Slam i actually thought about it when you started talking about Chezinu. My bad.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:27 GMT
#732
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:30 GMT
#737
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:43 GMT
#745
On March 05 2024 01:41 CopCake wrote:
I love how MZ talks about me and doesnt even bother to talk to me directly.

He was catching up, there is nothing wrong with how he posted while catching up
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:50 GMT
#748
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.

Oh Trfel and marv also said iamp looks townish, i doubt mafia marv makes that read about mafia iamp, so it's a legit read from town marv or 100% correct read from mafia marv.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:54 GMT
#752
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:55 GMT
#753
On March 05 2024 01:52 sandroba wrote:
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.

he gave pretty much the same "reads list" at some point in our chat that i had at the time. before i said anything about my reads.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:58 GMT
#755
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 16:59 GMT
#758
On March 05 2024 01:57 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:52 sandroba wrote:
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.

he gave pretty much the same "reads list" at some point in our chat that i had at the time. before i said anything about my reads.

Based on what you told me before I'm having difficulty accepting you built trust with marv only based on that being shared privately.

I am unsure of why it should look worse for him to tell those reads to me privately rather than posting them in thread? Because i find it the opposite.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21180
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 45
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1141
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 10m
Replay Cast
18h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.