• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:17
CEST 20:17
KST 03:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9599 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 16:28 GMT
#734
OK I'm caught up for now, only person in my shop today so I'll be busy. My flight schedule got moved around as well and now I'm flying tomorrow and might not be around for the deadline so I'm gonna end my mayoral campaign. There are currently a couple people I lean town on running for mayor but all of them want to use the mayor lynch as a vigi shot. If I was forced to pick rn I'd probably vote for sandroba.

I'll be back after work.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 04 2024 16:29 GMT
#735
On March 05 2024 01:24 iamperfection wrote:
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol

This is better than your VE read. What did you thunk of DPvCake?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:00 GMT
#1575
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????


The bolded part is really easy for you to claim after the fact. Not saying that's what you did but we have no way of knowing for sure as the town.

Also I have 42 pages to catch up on holy shit y'all went crazy. I just got home so give me a bit.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:02 GMT
#1576
On March 05 2024 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:57 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:52 sandroba wrote:
@rayn I'm chatting a bit with marv and I'm curious about how you came to town read him. We've chatted a bit post game and I remember you being skeptical of reads being made through private chats.

he gave pretty much the same "reads list" at some point in our chat that i had at the time. before i said anything about my reads.

Based on what you told me before I'm having difficulty accepting you built trust with marv only based on that being shared privately.

I am unsure of why it should look worse for him to tell those reads to me privately rather than posting them in thread? Because i find it the opposite.

Maybe if Marv was active in the thread and posting reads to see reactions and then was telling you his thoughts n said reactions privately to bounce ideas off you if he thinks you're town I could see that from a town viewpoint but just solely keeping stuff to himself is a little suspect imo.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:07 GMT
#1581
On March 05 2024 02:21 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
I have been thinking a bit about it and believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of me claiming Jailkeeper on D1.

That‘s basically the only reason I want to be mayor.

I think that with half the day over we‘re far enough in the phase to have gathered who else was keen on the mayor spot without having the role to justify it.

Vivax, especially after this claim I really think you are town. However, you have likely rendered the role useless. Basically, making you mayor is prob guaranteeing a town mayor but not much else.

I agree with this line of thinking unless Vivax gets CC'd in the next 40 pages. But I have no idea why scum would pull this play unless they're rolling the dice on the setup which is still retarded. I think Vivax claiming D1 is also moronic but not as moronic as fake claiming as scum would be.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:09 GMT
#1585
On March 05 2024 02:22 CopCake wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


I think mayor should not kill, right? on the first couple of days I mean.

Also I noticed there is a framer, holy shit, I have to step up my game because LOL, I would have loved to have beeeeennnn mafia in this game, so much beautifulness I could have done with a role like that in my teaaammmmmmm.

I absolutely hate this post, cake we have no idea if that role exists and it just seems like you're feeling a bit of pressure so you're already worrying about a potential red check.

Like nobody has discussed the possibility of a framer at all up until this point and you bring it up out of the blue.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:12 GMT
#1588
On March 05 2024 02:27 iamperfection wrote:
Why in the world would we make that moron mayor

Because baring a CC he's as close to confirmed town as you can get D1?

As I offered up when I was running for mayor, we can still determine his target and lynch the shit out of him if he strays from the town's will.

There's actually a sorta dumb genius to his play bc as mayor he's not gonna get NK'd bc of the body guards so he's not gonna require a potential medic save and all he does is tie up a potential roleblocker to allow other blues room to manuever.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:14 GMT
#1591
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

OK so you accept he's town but don't want a town mayor? He has one kill and then is a potentially confirmed townie who can't get NK'd? If you believe he's town it would be dumb not to make him mayor.

I don't think this is town aligned thinking, this is the kind of post scum would make who don't want a potentially confirmed town running around.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:15 GMT
#1594
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

Why? We can dictate his kill to him and lynch him if he doesn't do it.

Again by agreeing with that post I assume you're accepting the premise that vivax is town
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:16 GMT
#1599
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.

Now I'm super not impressed with you between this and the fact that you're not sharing with the thread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:19 GMT
#1607
On March 05 2024 02:56 CopCake wrote:
I also do not understand the whole vivax is town because he claimed jailkeeper because that is bullshit.

Not because the logic of the whole scenario but because I think he is the type of player to be insane enough as mafia to do something like that.

This play would be inspiringly stupid as scum, unless you win setup roulette then it's essentially a 1for1 swap with a blue role which is not a great deal for scum but town would take any day.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:20 GMT
#1610
On March 05 2024 03:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:39 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax is town but I don’t trust his lynch target if he gets elected.

Vivax what's your intent regarding your lynch target?


I'd just go with the second majority like MZ offered.
I am mostly just interested in not playing reactively and reading and producing readslists atm. Being off the table helps me.

Besides, I already know I won't need to put effort in if some players here won't give semi-confirmed town the spot.

Right now they could be looking at the other ones who wanted the role but instead they just jeer.

Music to my ears. I was not impressed with vivax early D1 but I think I have to believe the claim and offering the lynch to the town is exactly what I wanted.

I'll wait until I'm fully caught up to vote but it'll probably be vivax.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:31 GMT
#1617
On March 05 2024 04:03 CopCake wrote:
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?


I don't like this post, this reads like a prelude to the scum team not killing vivax if he doesn't win mayor and then you waltz in D2 claiming "oh he must be scum bc scum would have killed a claimed blue."

If vivax loses mayor and doesn't die it's pure NK WIFOM at that point. Trying to pre stage a push on him suggests you know he's not gonna die if he's not mayor.

This is making me even more comfortable Vivax is town since I have a scum read on you rn cake.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:32 GMT
#1619
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

So scum vivax is rolling the dice on the setup D1 for shits and giggles?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:37 GMT
#1623
On March 05 2024 04:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck no I’m not electing vivax
He’s probably town though and he’ll self resolve

Like 4 people have said this now and I'm having a really hard time understanding people's reservations to have someone they believe is town as mayor, especially when that person has already offered the mayor kill to the town so the whole "vivax won't know who to kill" point is moot.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:47 GMT
#1628
On March 05 2024 05:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:15 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:11 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:09 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:44 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
His running for mayor post

On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

Why are you fighting this so much? Do you have a better vote?

1. You call it fighting, I don't, it's called discussing. I don't have a townread on VE. I want to understand what he did that is considered scummy because I don't see it
2. And yeah, mine. I think ToTheStars has the highest chance of flipping scum if the deadline was right now

On March 05 2024 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:43 Rels wrote:
[quote]
What post?

His running for mayor post

On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

A vote for VE is a vote for active town.
Emphasis on word active.


I don't get it, please lay it out clearly. "Everyone should vote for VE so that he's pressured to actively play so that we can understand his alignement", is that what you're saying?

VE ran his mayor campaign on the basis of "A vote for VE is a vote for active town", yet he has done jack shit or is even pretending on doing jack shit.

I'm glad that someone pointed this out, I would be willing to vote VE as well as cake at this point because the lack of activity after promising to lynch a lurker is pretty bad.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 01:51 GMT
#1632
On March 05 2024 05:24 Koshi wrote:
I am on page 25 right now and I am not getting anything out of it anymore.

Oats posts too much to be lynched today. I don't enjoy reading his posts but that doesn't make him mafia. I think he deserves time to develop his play due to activity.

Copcake is unreadable. I don't feel like she is hiding though. I just don't get what she is thinking yet.

tfrel I will filter right now. He is also in my null pile with all these people but the most in hiding.

Slam is being slam. Not going to go further into that. He can stay alive, but if rayn kills him I won't be upset.

mebaby made bad posts and a couple sensible posts after that doesn't change that. She is in red territory but won't be lynched most likely because she is active enough. (shouldn't be lynched d1 in such a big game imo)

I fucking hate posts like this, way to not hard commit to any of those reads at all. I think I'm gonna have to filter Koshi when I'm done to take a closer look here bc the whole "I reread them and they're null/slight green/slight red and i dont wanna lynch them/let them live another day" drives me insane.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 02:00 GMT
#1637
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

OK this post counteracts the one I quoted from a couple of pages ago. I retract my wishy washy allegations. I'm probably gonna have to go back and carefully read all the whisperer discussion but at the very least Koshi is not guilty of being afraid to make big reads.

I'm gonna pause on giving my thoughts to the validity of the case at the moment bc I have a town read on sandroba so I need to read Marv's filter but I'm a lot more comfortable wish Koshi now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 02:09 GMT
#1644
On March 05 2024 06:45 sandroba wrote:
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum

Is he scum or frustrated by the mason circle and trying to force a case to justify his emotions?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 02:15 GMT
#1647
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later

What decision is the mayor making other than the extra kill which vivax already offered to the town?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 834
SteadfastSC456
IndyStarCraft 186
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 632
SteadfastSC 456
IndyStarCraft 186
UpATreeSC 120
JuggernautJason14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22153
firebathero 202
Rush 137
Dewaltoss 53
Sexy 26
Trap 21
Bale 16
Shine 15
yabsab 11
Djem5 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7665
qojqva1594
420jenkins152
monkeys_forever42
Counter-Strike
fl0m1578
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1974
crisheroes1288
Liquid`Hasu602
XaKoH 166
MindelVK13
Other Games
Grubby2619
ceh9743
FrodaN670
Beastyqt647
ArmadaUGS198
KnowMe154
Hui .153
C9.Mang0137
byalli131
QueenE108
Mew2King69
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV140
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2120
League of Legends
• TFBlade1207
Other Games
• imaqtpie825
• Shiphtur254
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 43m
Stellar Fest
18h 43m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.