• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9619 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 10:32 GMT
#8083
You are getting called mafia. Why is it such a problem suddenly? Try to step back and remove all the anxiety from your body. Then come back.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 10:35 GMT
#8085
In my world in which Palmar/JAT/Jealous are mafia. Only 1 is playing atm. And he is doing a lot but not talking about the other 2. So I am lynching within those 3.

I dont know what to do with CC/DMB this game. Can't solve it. And if it is so difficult I think town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 10:38 GMT
#8086
On March 14 2024 19:35 Palmar wrote:
Koshi read point on Rels

I did and I dont get it fully. Too many quotes.
MZ says you waffle too much on him.
MZ says something about Rels I dont understand.
Then Rels says that MZ is thinking about the game and willing to throw his theories out of the window if a part of the theory is wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 10:41 GMT
#8087
On March 14 2024 19:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 19:35 Palmar wrote:
Koshi read point on Rels

I did and I dont get it fully. Too many quotes.
MZ says you waffle too much on him.
MZ says something about Rels I dont understand.
Then Rels says that MZ is thinking about the game and willing to throw his theories out of the window if a part of the theory is wrong.

And then you say that is scummy because Rels forces an idea in the thread that when you flip town, Rels must be town because he is not mafia with you...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 12:31 GMT
#8122
On March 14 2024 21:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:05 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:03 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 18:43 Koshi wrote:
##vote Palmar
It's JAT and Palmar. I truly hope I get lynched before you jubjubs lynch either cc or MZ. Because maybe that might stop you from throwing this game.

DP, you are legit too stubborn to play this game succesfully.
Probably I am too flimsy and together we might get somewhere.

But it is not going to happen.


I am sheeping this

And VE

And jacob

I mean I am so bad at playing I should follow my superiors


Yeah but now Koshi is voting something else. Stop with the self-pitying, it's a tired act.

Do you have any opinions on what has been developing over the last few pages? What do you think of jat? What do you think of my point about Rels? Do you have any updates on your read on me now that I've been pretty active in the thread for a while?


I will post my testament when I get lynched.


How about now?

This is so frustrating to deal with. If you're town why do you not want to help? What is the problem? We're trying to have a game of mafia and you've just decided that because someone said something mean to you at some point all of us need to be collectively punished and taught a lesson?

Mafia is a hard game, if you sign up, you need to play.

I don't want to mislynch you if you're town, but you're making it incredibly hard to not come to the conclusion that no one would be this selfish as town, and the reason for your demotivation is not just that you don't have the energy to defend yourself.

Stfu Palmar.

She has +30 pages. How can that not be enough to deduce her alignment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 12:32 GMT
#8123
On March 14 2024 21:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:06 CopCake wrote:
Yeah, I am not having a good time.


Sorry.
😞

+1.
It's a tiresome game. Can only advice to not play too many times a year and not use all your brain cells playing it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:00 GMT
#8126
On March 14 2024 21:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 21:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:05 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 21:03 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 18:43 Koshi wrote:
##vote Palmar
It's JAT and Palmar. I truly hope I get lynched before you jubjubs lynch either cc or MZ. Because maybe that might stop you from throwing this game.

DP, you are legit too stubborn to play this game succesfully.
Probably I am too flimsy and together we might get somewhere.

But it is not going to happen.


I am sheeping this

And VE

And jacob

I mean I am so bad at playing I should follow my superiors


Yeah but now Koshi is voting something else. Stop with the self-pitying, it's a tired act.

Do you have any opinions on what has been developing over the last few pages? What do you think of jat? What do you think of my point about Rels? Do you have any updates on your read on me now that I've been pretty active in the thread for a while?


I will post my testament when I get lynched.


How about now?

This is so frustrating to deal with. If you're town why do you not want to help? What is the problem? We're trying to have a game of mafia and you've just decided that because someone said something mean to you at some point all of us need to be collectively punished and taught a lesson?

Mafia is a hard game, if you sign up, you need to play.

I don't want to mislynch you if you're town, but you're making it incredibly hard to not come to the conclusion that no one would be this selfish as town, and the reason for your demotivation is not just that you don't have the energy to defend yourself.

Stfu Palmar.

She has +30 pages. How can that not be enough to deduce her alignment.


Didn’t you say she was lock mafia if palmar was town? Why would it be wrong for palmar to consider her In that case?

That's not the point. He can. And should. And is.
The entire "you got to do more" spiel he is typing out is shit
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:04 GMT
#8128
+400 pages total. 33 herself.
Pretty sure she has been playing harder than anybody did last year. I can understand that somebody can destroy him/herself over this monstrocity.

And again. Palmar DOES NOT NEED cc to do more, or to belittle her that she signed up for this shitshow and now must endure the torture.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:05 GMT
#8129
Anyway. I dont care enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:07 GMT
#8131
I think I am stuck on JAT like this. I dont want to lynch Palmar over JAT anymore. Always JAT first and then Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:07 GMT
#8132
On March 14 2024 22:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I dont care enough.

i dont understand what your getting so worked up about.

Me neither.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:13 GMT
#8135
On March 06 2024 10:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (12): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (5): sandroba, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 11 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Then this happens.

On March 06 2024 10:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote dmb



Revival of the wagon after 3 left:
On March 06 2024 11:27 Rels wrote:
##unvote
##vote justanothertownie



On March 06 2024 11:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:14 GMT
#8136
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:23 GMT
#8139
On March 14 2024 22:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?

thats when i say excuse me right.

Happy Bday! 🥳🎉🎊
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:52 GMT
#8170
On March 14 2024 22:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?


Good catch

Only to then return when it got close?


He closed his trfel option off, he needed a new one in case you could really get lynched

I repeat - to then return to me when it got close between Trfel and myself?

"Close"
I didnt check timestamps but next votecount was like 11 vs 6
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:54 GMT
#8172
On March 14 2024 22:47 CopCake wrote:
I will explain later the reasons and why I got into those conclusions

@Koshi

Can you be good boi and check that for me?

1) I wont lynch Palmar over JAT today. So no need to check.
2) You say you dont read JAT mafia, do you read him town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:58 GMT
#8176
DMB voted copcake yesterday. There is no chance they are mafia together. Just putting that out there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 13:58 GMT
#8177
On March 14 2024 22:57 CopCake wrote:
After that

Ok.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 14:37 GMT
#8185
I saw something fun but it completely fucks with my scumteam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 14:44 GMT
#8191
When Oats was getting lynched. The last 3 on the VE wagon were MZ, iamp and CC.
Now that JAT is lynched. They are all 3 sitting on the opposite wagon as well.

And during d1 none of them joined the JAT wagon except MZ when it was 9-5 for JAT, 8 minutes before deadline, and Oats joined 1 minute after.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 144
910 33
Bale 28
Noble 18
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox929
C9.Mang0136
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1147
WinterStarcraft649
Other Games
summit1g7678
JimRising 618
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS149
Maynarde132
Sick131
RuFF_SC285
ViBE60
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1364
• Rush1144
• Stunt452
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 31m
OSC
7h 31m
Stellar Fest
7h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.