• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9619 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:36 GMT
#7767
Guess I need to see MZ & Rels their opinion on the last pages. I think they can see it in another way.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:37 GMT
#7768
On March 14 2024 07:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 21:23 Palmar wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

I really like this post by the way.

Why do you like this post?

Already explained.

It's the sassyness of that last sentence. I'm not talking necessarily about the conclusion it reaches, just that Jealous basically tells a guy he thinks may be town to fuck off.


He's been dismissive all the time with his posts.
Sassy isn't worth much if it's for the point of stifling discussion.


Yeah I'm not certain he's town, just think it's kinda likely.

Also, I know this sounds kinda insane, but he made a list post on day 1 that I kinda liked, and in addition I remember sandroba liking it as well, and that actually holds a lot of weight for me.

Anyway, I've got an idea.

Oats instantly put it down though. I always thought that was weird.
He called it overexplaining or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:38 GMT
#7769
Ok. I need sleep.
gn all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:39 GMT
#7770
On March 14 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:
Then there's the "I open up filter and get a feeling" thing.

I think JAT is mafia every time I start reading his filter. But his posts while in the thread while I'm there are very inoffensive and borderline townie.

You voted JAT based on this? Or did I miss something else?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:44 GMT
#7774
Ok sure. But if I do this I change to Jealous as soon as Vivax asks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:45 GMT
#7776
##Unvote
##Vote: JAT
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:49 GMT
#7777
If Palmar is town I made so many mistakes this game. Holy fuck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:50 GMT
#7778
Literally played for the mafia team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:51 GMT
#7781
On March 14 2024 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I'm going to vote for jat now.

Koshi can you do it with me, feel free to go back to me later, but I want to build a small wagon on jat.

I just went quickly through jat and iamps filters. They talk a bunch with each other, but give almost no reads on each other. iamp was in some list post by jat at some point, but that was really about it. I searched for "iamp" and "jat" in each other's filter, so if they use a different name it might be wrong.

Basically, at almost no point have these two given an "hey I think this guy is X because of X" on each other. It's all just quoting each other in discussions, usually about a third party.

So here's a thing

1) @iamp: what do you think of jat and why. I know you think I'm mafia, but even if I am you'd still have to find 2 more people. Go make a towncase if he's town and scumcase if you think he's scum.
2) @jat: what do you think of iamp and why? I'm not actually up to date on your stance on me, but I remember you sheeping marv's read quite hard so you may be one of the few people who think I'm town. So go ahead and make sense of iamp, tell me if I'm wrong.

The third person is so obvious then. In a JAT/iamp team. Crazy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:59 GMT
#7790
Ok I got to say it.
If Palmar is town.
And that is still a big if.
CC is lock mafia for the n1 nks.

rayn was wrong about literally everything except CC and she would want him dead.
Sandroba was on CC as well.

That makes that DP was right all the time.
That makes rels his vote is correct.
That makes the iamp change to VE sus as fuck.

Etc
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 23:13 GMT
#7798
MZ has been on cc as well the entire time.
Somebody also told VE that he needed to look into cc and not Palmar after he looked into me.

Fml fml fml
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 09:01 GMT
#8056
On March 14 2024 11:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:38 iamperfection wrote:
A lot of things have bothered me today. Copcake makes a case on Koshi and then just almost instantly drops it just because Jat says thats how koshi plays and then votes palmar. Why does cop just accept as true it confuses me. Meapak_Ziphh comes back after 19 hours says hes too tired to be bothered to do anything but he has found scum? and is somehow not voting????

I keep hearing this idiotic comment that marv said palmar is 90% likely to be town. I get it you guys all worship marv but his word isnt gospel and he very well would probably be saying different things if he was still alive its day 4 now marv died in night 2.

Palmar really bothers me. He calls me scum because i have just been around not doing anything?? Like i said earlier you can say a lot of things about me but not engaged and not in the thick of things is certainly not one of them. I exposed the mason circle and tried to get reads from it. I correctly deduced that Rayn had to be town from the way he used it and almost immediately tried to make him mayor for it. Right or wrong i was screaming at the top of my longs to lynch tryfel it was wrong but so what. I have constantly been directing and calling out actions. I literally hammered VE in a quest for personal glory it backfired so what. To say i have been just around is objectively wrong.

Now palmar says he dosnt really read the thread that he just shows hes around interacts and develops reads. I dont really feel like has done that all in this game. I think if anyone with a quarter of a brain which ill grant palmar he has a quarter of a brain could easily use meta to see i am town. This would be by FAR the largest filter i have ever had as mafia. I would also say i am much less emotional as mafia and much more reserved. My style as town requires me to post a ton and usually in quick succession. Thats why i will have mind melds which happened earlier with marv where we said the same thing. As mafia that is extremely hard for me to replicate. At least for a long period. Also as mafia its very hard for me to long posts like this were i have to fake my thoughts i just have hard time to do it. So those long list posts and posts were i collect my thoughts like i had earlier and this one quite frankly are hard for me to do. I dont think palmar is trying figure out my alignment because he is being bad or more likely just mafia.

Now do i think JAT could possibly be mafia. Yes its possible he had a post earlier where he almost knew that koshi was mafia. {but iamperfection you said earlier that koshi is likely town) well first of all stfu second there is a diffrence between knowing and thinking.

On March 14 2024 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 12:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man what the fuck.

This game is going to be extremely hard if townies are gonna self-vote, I feel like that's playing against your wincon. I absolutely hate martyring so pointlessly. I think that was still 100% the right lynch.

And now we're gonna have to solve the copcake problem since she did exactly the same thing. She voted herself and peaced out when the vote was 7-4 with VE in the lead. Her vote made it 6-5, still with VE in the lead. She showed no problems with leaving her vote on randos the previous two days, and if she was scum, she had a safe place to park her vote on VE or a rando as nobody would have scumread her any harder than they already were for voting to save herself. Now granted, she didn't hammer herself, the closest she ever got was 7-6 against her 2 hours later. So, did town!cake just rage quit in the exact same manner that VE did? Or did scum!cake take a gamble, not realizing how close it was going to get? If it's the second option, Rel's desperation to save her pretty much guarantees him as scum in my eyes, but I still don't know if I can wrap my head around scum!cake doing that because the vote is so close I'd argue that's pretty close to intentionally throwing. Or maybe it's all #bigplays that I'm too stupid to understand.

I have a decent amount of thread to fully catch up on after just skimming to get through it, I focused more on the voting thread to try and figure out wtf both VE and cake were doing. I'm not surprised to see there were more shenanigans by certain people. I will also have a go at reading VE's filter although idk if there's much of a point.

What a town hero does. Analyse.

I kind of disagree. Feel like he just summed up what happened and listed every scenario. I don't think it's super town post.

You won't convince him. At this point Koshi is not reading MZs posts critically anymore.

not the biggest thing but the post bothers me. He also seems a bit apathetic to what is going on.

So yes i think its possible.

MZ's comeback post also bothers me and the fact that he isnt voting despite finding scum

On March 14 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm home, had a shit day so I really don't have the energy to jump into filters right now, especially since I've already found 1 scum at minimum this cycle. I'll hang around the thread and play some league if people want my opinions on anything just ask.



However in my eyes palmar is the most likely mafia.


ebwop
i meant to say its like jat knew both me and koshi were town up there when i talk about that

That makes more sense.
My case on JAT is that in his head with Palmar, iamp and Koshi town. All the blues. He should have a very small PoE left. But no posts in his filter tryvto steer town towards this small PoE. It's all control.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 09:05 GMT
#8057
On March 14 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok I got to say it.
If Palmar is town.
And that is still a big if.
CC is lock mafia for the n1 nks.

rayn was wrong about literally everything except CC and she would want him dead.
Sandroba was on CC as well.

That makes that DP was right all the time.
That makes rels his vote is correct.
That makes the iamp change to VE sus as fuck.

Etc


FFS THANKYOU.

I have literally been living in this world the entire fucking game.

And then I get yelled at because you are being so fucking dense. My god.

I still dont want to lynch cc though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 09:12 GMT
#8058
On March 14 2024 13:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:38 iamperfection wrote:
A lot of things have bothered me today. Copcake makes a case on Koshi and then just almost instantly drops it just because Jat says thats how koshi plays and then votes palmar. Why does cop just accept as true it confuses me. Meapak_Ziphh comes back after 19 hours says hes too tired to be bothered to do anything but he has found scum? and is somehow not voting????

I keep hearing this idiotic comment that marv said palmar is 90% likely to be town. I get it you guys all worship marv but his word isnt gospel and he very well would probably be saying different things if he was still alive its day 4 now marv died in night 2.

Palmar really bothers me. He calls me scum because i have just been around not doing anything?? Like i said earlier you can say a lot of things about me but not engaged and not in the thick of things is certainly not one of them. I exposed the mason circle and tried to get reads from it. I correctly deduced that Rayn had to be town from the way he used it and almost immediately tried to make him mayor for it. Right or wrong i was screaming at the top of my longs to lynch tryfel it was wrong but so what. I have constantly been directing and calling out actions. I literally hammered VE in a quest for personal glory it backfired so what. To say i have been just around is objectively wrong.

Now palmar says he dosnt really read the thread that he just shows hes around interacts and develops reads. I dont really feel like has done that all in this game. I think if anyone with a quarter of a brain which ill grant palmar he has a quarter of a brain could easily use meta to see i am town. This would be by FAR the largest filter i have ever had as mafia. I would also say i am much less emotional as mafia and much more reserved. My style as town requires me to post a ton and usually in quick succession. Thats why i will have mind melds which happened earlier with marv where we said the same thing. As mafia that is extremely hard for me to replicate. At least for a long period. Also as mafia its very hard for me to long posts like this were i have to fake my thoughts i just have hard time to do it. So those long list posts and posts were i collect my thoughts like i had earlier and this one quite frankly are hard for me to do. I dont think palmar is trying figure out my alignment because he is being bad or more likely just mafia.

Now do i think JAT could possibly be mafia. Yes its possible he had a post earlier where he almost knew that koshi was mafia. {but iamperfection you said earlier that koshi is likely town) well first of all stfu second there is a diffrence between knowing and thinking.

On March 14 2024 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 12:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man what the fuck.

This game is going to be extremely hard if townies are gonna self-vote, I feel like that's playing against your wincon. I absolutely hate martyring so pointlessly. I think that was still 100% the right lynch.

And now we're gonna have to solve the copcake problem since she did exactly the same thing. She voted herself and peaced out when the vote was 7-4 with VE in the lead. Her vote made it 6-5, still with VE in the lead. She showed no problems with leaving her vote on randos the previous two days, and if she was scum, she had a safe place to park her vote on VE or a rando as nobody would have scumread her any harder than they already were for voting to save herself. Now granted, she didn't hammer herself, the closest she ever got was 7-6 against her 2 hours later. So, did town!cake just rage quit in the exact same manner that VE did? Or did scum!cake take a gamble, not realizing how close it was going to get? If it's the second option, Rel's desperation to save her pretty much guarantees him as scum in my eyes, but I still don't know if I can wrap my head around scum!cake doing that because the vote is so close I'd argue that's pretty close to intentionally throwing. Or maybe it's all #bigplays that I'm too stupid to understand.

I have a decent amount of thread to fully catch up on after just skimming to get through it, I focused more on the voting thread to try and figure out wtf both VE and cake were doing. I'm not surprised to see there were more shenanigans by certain people. I will also have a go at reading VE's filter although idk if there's much of a point.

What a town hero does. Analyse.

I kind of disagree. Feel like he just summed up what happened and listed every scenario. I don't think it's super town post.

You won't convince him. At this point Koshi is not reading MZs posts critically anymore.

not the biggest thing but the post bothers me. He also seems a bit apathetic to what is going on.

So yes i think its possible.

MZ's comeback post also bothers me and the fact that he isnt voting despite finding scum

On March 14 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm home, had a shit day so I really don't have the energy to jump into filters right now, especially since I've already found 1 scum at minimum this cycle. I'll hang around the thread and play some league if people want my opinions on anything just ask.



However in my eyes palmar is the most likely mafia.



The me dropping the Koshi case is because no one said “good catch!” Except jelaous so I believed I was wrong

Hahahahahahaha. RIP Jealous.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 09:35 GMT
#8059
I can still lynch both Palmar and JAT.
CC I just dont know anymore. I still read her as an enigma in solitude. I dont see in what team she operates.

Palmar is just keeping this game wide open. I am upset.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 09:49 GMT
#8064
On March 14 2024 18:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 18:35 Koshi wrote:
I can still lynch both Palmar and JAT.
CC I just dont know anymore. I still read her as an enigma in solitude. I dont see in what team she operates.

Palmar is just keeping this game wide open. I am upset.

I'd be enjoying this so much if I was mafia. Really annoying that I can't skirt this line of being always under suspicion but avoiding death when I am.

I have a hard time believing this isnt mafia Palmar having fun.
If you would die right now, your flip is the only thing we got.
I havent read a sheepable read on mafia.
I havent read a sheepable read on town.

It's worse. If you would flip mafia I would not know who your mates are based on your posts.
If you flip town, do I really want to sheep this iamp read? What do I do with the Rels flipflop?

Blargh
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 09:53 GMT
#8066
On March 14 2024 18:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:36 Rels wrote:
On March 12 2024 22:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

Yeah no worries.

It's actually kinda fun.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

The worst thing that can happen if I get under heavy fire is that town just shuts up and does it quietly.

Essentially, if people want to hold hands and try to lynch me, I'm going to make them work for it, and in the process there is going to be a lot of information generated in the thread.

The last 2 days have been pretty bad in terms of information. Oats played well but was mafia so it can all be discarded, and VE just didn't even try.

That won't be the case if I'm the target.

Where is this happening???? You're voting for JAT, the player that probably townreads you the most in the game


I am absolutely developing reads throughout this day. I've added Koshi and you to my town circle, downgraded iamp to possible mafia, come back around on thinking jat has to be mafia.


Where did you add Rels to the town circle? I remember some TMI comment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 09:56 GMT
#8067
On March 14 2024 07:12 Palmar wrote:
I'm just gonna go say Rels is lock town.


You said this. And then twice that Rels has TMI.
Nothing else in past 12 hours.

So weak.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 10:04 GMT
#8070
On March 12 2024 23:22 Palmar wrote:
Starting some work:

For context, I've basically considered Rels a pseudo-lurker this game, but that may not be the correct take. Due the length of the game and my sporadic availability we may not have been in the thread at the same time much.

He basically hated the same post that I hated from TTS on day 1, which is a stance I wasn't aware of. I like that take, even if it's not impossible to make as mafia.

In the next few pages I think I agreed with most of what he was saying. I honestly think he just got hypnotized by my enormous balls and ended up getting mislead, but aside from attacking me, he wasn't actually bad in the early game.

I come away thinking he's less likely to be mafia than before, but this is just preliminary work.

This is the last time you gave reasoning.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 10:07 GMT
#8071
And I read Rels early game. He was mafia on you and JAT. So... you liked him being on JAT?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 144
910 33
Bale 28
Noble 18
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox929
C9.Mang0136
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1147
WinterStarcraft649
Other Games
summit1g7678
JimRising 618
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS149
Maynarde132
Sick131
RuFF_SC285
ViBE60
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1364
• Rush1144
• Stunt452
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 31m
OSC
7h 31m
Stellar Fest
7h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.