• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9632 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 28 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:40 GMT
#8744
On March 15 2024 10:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam

so I should vote you?! like just a wasted single vote on you? How does that help Town?

Interesting post. So in your worldview, both Jealous and Palmer are town? There is no good option for a vote?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:41 GMT
#8745
In case it comes to CC vs Jealous
##Unvote
##Vote Jealous
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:50 GMT
#8756
meeeeh
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:50 GMT
#8759
On March 15 2024 10:49 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
In case it comes to CC vs Jealous
##Unvote
##Vote Jealous

Gotta prepare you for the future where you will have to defend both this flip and the VE wagon. GLHF.

LOL if I save scum!CopCake twice in a row ... fucking scum MVP of the town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:51 GMT
#8761
Why is it so fucking hard to lynch Palmar
Outside of the dumbtells, I never saw a reason to townread him
I don't understand why you townread him so much DP. Can't remember what you wrote in your big list, I remember you listed marv like everybody else but what else?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:54 GMT
#8768
On March 15 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:51 Rels wrote:
Why is it so fucking hard to lynch Palmar
Outside of the dumbtells, I never saw a reason to townread him
I don't understand why you townread him so much DP. Can't remember what you wrote in your big list, I remember you listed marv like everybody else but what else?


Tone, meta, mindmeld with Sandro.

Meta?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:56 GMT
#8770
On March 15 2024 10:55 iamperfection wrote:
this could be amazing or pretty boring

Yeah
Preparing my F5 key
Really, really think she's town though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:58 GMT
#8775
On March 15 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Drunk posting caveat.

Imagine I just ##vote Jealous right now just to make a statement.

:D
Don't think it would work by itself though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 01:59 GMT
#8778
fuck I hope I'm wrong
Even happy being lynched tomorrow if needed, it would clear the game so much. DMB would be conf town at least
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:00 GMT
#8779
Really think we're making the wrong choice though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:00 GMT
#8780
iam would be too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:05 GMT
#8787
Expected, but too bad, would have been such an easy game after that
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:05 GMT
#8790
Inexcusable vote from DMB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:12 GMT
#8803
On March 15 2024 11:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.


Why? It‘s a signature mafia move.
Guy is right on almost everything and unemotional.

Can‘t wait for the Nk, then I think we try Jealous again

I expected this flip, it doesn't surprise me. I was very surprised at the VE flip though

I would never ever flip VE over CopCake D3. VE is a guaranteed mislynch before the end of the game, CopCake is not. I think like this when I'm scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:14 GMT
#8809
On March 15 2024 11:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:05 Rels wrote:
Inexcusable vote from DMB

why she asked me first in the mason to vote herself, because she feel so bad here.

That's really heartbreaking to read, this is supposed to be a fun game at the end of the day. Hope you can have your rest in obs CC
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:16 GMT
#8813
Fuck I don't know if I want to push that against you, it's so unfair if you're town. But it's also so EASY! "Yeah she asked me to vote her, a townread of mine, I guess I had no choice even though the opposite wagon is a scumread" ???????
THAT MAKES NO SENSE and yet it feels very very dirty to push it in case I'm wrong
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:20 GMT
#8824
On March 15 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
I’ll make a big town case even

If that's the case, please do that one before deadline. Interested to read and potentially debate it before you're potentially shot
And I hope I'm not making the scum team choose you to incriminate me with that post lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:21 GMT
#8828
On March 15 2024 11:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I would have been more selfish years ago.
Maybe it‘s what I‘m lacking here.


yes pls get a conceited asshole like palmar... urg


It‘s not easy when you could be responsible for a mislynch.
But DP seems to enjoy it

yeah kinda

We should have trusted our clairvoyant. He knows the aligment from everbody


I don‘t think Rels is mafia though.
We have another lynch right ?

Should have 1 more mislynch if I didn't make a mistake when I did the maths pots TTS flip. We had 3 at the time.
9 players alive tomorrow, 6v3. So yeah, one more mislynch brings us to 4v3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:24 GMT
#8833
On March 15 2024 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:20 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
I’ll make a big town case even

If that's the case, please do that one before deadline. Interested to read and potentially debate it before you're potentially shot
And I hope I'm not making the scum team choose you to incriminate me with that post lol


Yeah I’m at hospital right now but I’ll try and do it before the euros are asleep.

Need a computer though.

fuck man, I feel for you
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 15 2024 02:27 GMT
#8837
On March 15 2024 11:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:16 Rels wrote:
Fuck I don't know if I want to push that against you, it's so unfair if you're town. But it's also so EASY! "Yeah she asked me to vote her, a townread of mine, I guess I had no choice even though the opposite wagon is a scumread" ???????
THAT MAKES NO SENSE and yet it feels very very dirty to push it in case I'm wrong


WHAT SHOULD I DO INSTEAD? VOTE YOU WAS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!!!!!

SHE FELT BAD HERE. SHE DIDN´T WANT TO PLAY WITH ASSHOLES HERE.

she is sad that rayn and marv are already in the obs heaven

I WOULD HAVE VOTE YOU OVER HER ANYTIMES. But Jeoules actually wanted to live and the way he posted before lynch was wayyy townier than before.


Sorry that I can not see the future like you
You know fucking everthing.
The perfect filter
no misslynched
always the right votes
Not suspect at all...

Are you the speaking hat from harry potter. Pls tell me who flips Gryffindor???

I know, it's fucking unfair if you're town. I think I'll drop this, not worth pursuing it
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nathanias 136
Nina 96
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12799
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2543
JimRising 414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5071
Khaldor1287
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7022
fl0m817
shahzam494
ToD203
FrodaN160
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King70
NeuroSwarm54
JuggernautJason42
ViBE36
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen94
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur216
• Scarra175
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 18m
Stellar Fest
15h 18m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.