• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 02:13 GMT
#10165
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 02:16 GMT
#10172
On March 18 2024 11:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:53 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous town reads me all game and then makes that vote?

Might as well come clean about those reads I mentioned earlier.

I thought long and hard about it and I put both you and Vivax in my Pivot Tier.

The streets are red with townie blood. Under the leadership of Vivax and DP, we have only lynched town. When reason fails, we have to invert reason. So, either both of you are scum, or you are scum. You said so yourself, basically. So, the inverted world logic demands that you are scum.

If you're town, I'm sorry. If you're scum, masterfully played, but...
[image loading]

On March 18 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
I'm not moving.


I was wrong Vivax

There. I said it. This is my fault and this post is exactly what you were talking about all day.


I‘m not mad if you mislynch but saying it‘s my fault you don‘t switch to the Jealous because I briefly shenannied off is very rude

I wasn't saying it was your fault I wasn't switching to Jealous, just that you couldn't blame me that I didn't switch because I was open about wanting Palmar.

I'm fucking pissed, I'm gonna go do something else with my time and cool off.


You know two mafia now what‘s not to like

I was wrong, that's what's not to like.

But I guess that is a silver lining.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 18 2024 16:16 GMT
#10312
I'm flying today and going on a trip so it's gonna be a lot of phone posting for me. Probably just gonna sheep vivax a fair bit since I owe him that much.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 04:27 GMT
#10475
I'm gonna be phone posting forever, I'm at an exercise with no wifi.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how scum DMB plays yesterday the way she did when Palmar was town. I guess it could be chalked up to wild scum play but it would have been so easy for her to park her vote on Palmar and fuck off if she and Jealous are both scum.

I'm still leaning towards sheeping vivax at this point and voting jealous, he tried for 3 days to get that lynch and between his flip and the amount of opposition to Jealous I can't help but feel like he was on to something.

I totally think the way DMB played yesterday was terrible for town and scummy without context, but can someone who is voting DMB explain how you're reconciling the fact that Palmar was a safe place for scum DMB to park her vote, regardless of Jealous's alignment. Like in the context of the day, why does she do that?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 04:47 GMT
#10478
On March 19 2024 13:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Mz you realise if you are town we all need to be on the same wagon right?

Yes I know, we have time to discuss and I want to make sure I understand the DMB scum argument here.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 04:48 GMT
#10479
On March 19 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels already talked about the mafia motivation for DMB's behaviour

It's almost impossible for me to use the filter function right now, can you link or quote the post?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 05:47 GMT
#10481
OK I reread the night post and beyond as best I could but I'm not really seeing anything that directly addresses my question, since Palmar was town, why does DMB do what she did?

I'm not gonna argue she looks absolutely terrible yesterday, but it's mylo so I want to be certain of my vote when I place it. Rels please address why scum DMB does what she did when town Palmar was available for her to vote for and probably not end up in the spotlight the same way she is right now. Also does vivax flip change any of how you're reading?

I'm going to feel like I've committed a deep wound to my honor if I don't sheep Vivax like i said I would, especially after he died and isn't here to lead that lynch.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 05:48 GMT
#10482
I have to sleep now but I might have a little time in the morning to sneak on my phone.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 16:08 GMT
#10500
OK voting DMB so we don't split here.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 16:28 GMT
#10504
On March 20 2024 01:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.

That's why I asked Rels the questions I did earlier, but I can't be the only one not voting otherwise it opens the path to shenanigans so I voted.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 16:34 GMT
#10507
On March 20 2024 01:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 01:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 20 2024 01:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.

That's why I asked Rels the questions I did earlier, but I can't be the only one not voting otherwise it opens the path to shenanigans so I voted.

Still got more then 24 hours if someone wants to make a better argument.

Yeah true, I'd really love for Rels to respond directly to me at some point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 20:14 GMT
#10541
On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?

Just about to ask this myself, kinda feels like she's opportunistically trying to vote whoever she thinks others will follow her on. Vivax had jealous lined up last night, maybe she thought more would bite, I was certainly leaning that way initially.

And now the DP vote since that got traction yesterday.

Won't be surprised if she tries Rels later. The trick is going to be figuring out if she's bussing or just trying to throw us off her teammates for tomorrow.

I still think Jealous is a reasonable teammate for her to have, one of the only ways yesterday makes sense.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 20 2024 05:18 GMT
#10761
On March 20 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 14:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
OK I reread the night post and beyond as best I could but I'm not really seeing anything that directly addresses my question, since Palmar was town, why does DMB do what she did?

I'm not gonna argue she looks absolutely terrible yesterday, but it's mylo so I want to be certain of my vote when I place it. Rels please address why scum DMB does what she did when town Palmar was available for her to vote for and probably not end up in the spotlight the same way she is right now. Also does vivax flip change any of how you're reading?

I'm going to feel like I've committed a deep wound to my honor if I don't sheep Vivax like i said I would, especially after he died and isn't here to lead that lynch.

Is the question, why didn't she push Palmar? My guess is that it was a play together with Jealous to appear like partners not really wanting to push each other. If that's true, that was really beautifully played

OK I can see this line of thinking, I can also see scum feeling the need to pull big plays as the game goes late.

I haven't been happy with DMBs posts today, I'm not gonna lie I had the same thought Jealous did regarding DMB's German post, tbh I'd put that in the same category as Jealous "forgetting" Koshi was dead in his meticulously color coded post flip post.

I have had a long as fuck day and it's going to be another long one tomorrow. I will also not be around for the end of day as I've got a flight tomorrow night. I am going to wake up and try to reread what's been posted over the last 24 hours and make a final determination at that point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 20 2024 05:27 GMT
#10762
On March 20 2024 11:31 Rels wrote:
And to answer JAT, I didn't see anything from DMB that couldn't come from scum. I disagree that the dumb tunnel and aggressiveness cannot come from scum!her, since she was similar in the other scum game she played

I also think Jealous is scum though, also didn't see anything that would have changed my mind, not a fan of most of his posts today, ironically except the ones on DMB (I guess it's easier when you have to case an actual scum ...)

Would prefer a DMB flip today, but whatever happens while I'm away tomorrow, I'll vote with the majority. I'll be around for the lynch, on my phone in the worst case

This post pretty solidly sums up my thoughts as well. I just can't decide whether a DMB or Jealous flip helps us more for tomorrow. That's probably what we need to focus on now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 20 2024 18:08 GMT
#10778
I've reread the day so far and I'm staying on DMB. Scum is bussing at this point but we need a red flip in order to get to tomorrow.

Plus I agree with perfection, we've failed at every shenanigans we've attempted so far so I'm comfortable just staying the course right now and untangling the last two tomorrow.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 21 2024 07:16 GMT
#11036
Thank god it's over, I hate playing scum.

I'm sure I've nuked my town meta for all time but I wanna make one thing clear, when I say I'm gone for flying that's legit, not an excuse to not be active. I just got back from stuff tonight.

I have some thoughts on some things from this game, one of which is the idea of using activity as a heuristic for scum reading people. I'll try and share them when I get home from this exercise next week if people are still interested.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 21 2024 17:27 GMT
#11085
On March 21 2024 22:51 Palmar wrote:
My ass just so damn lynchable

We had to lynch you once we learned you were the BG, that day was do or die for us and tbh I think town should have caught DP and I based on that day because we definitely overplayed our hand there. My only advantage is that I was calling you scum from the day before.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 22 2024 17:56 GMT
#11089
BH are you gonna do an analysis or will that come after the British empire analysis?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 18 19 20 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1304
ComeBackTV 603
SteadfastSC481
TaKeTV 396
LamboSC2287
Rex144
IndyStarCraft 139
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 481
LamboSC2 280
ProTech144
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 142
BRAT_OK 75
mouzHeroMarine 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42962
Shuttle 2391
EffOrt 853
Horang2 837
Light 779
Mini 689
Soma 404
Stork 382
BeSt 318
firebathero 306
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 245
ggaemo 232
Snow 206
ZerO 156
Leta 150
Pusan 75
hero 68
Sharp 63
sorry 56
Killer 44
Mong 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 33
Yoon 31
Sexy 30
Trap 26
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 19
soO 18
Free 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10530
Dendi938
qojqva730
420jenkins136
Counter-Strike
fl0m858
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1959
crisheroes1234
XaKoH 182
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1940
B2W.Neo940
Liquid`VortiX233
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS123
QueenE95
Mew2King72
Trikslyr32
ToD29
Railgan25
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• Gemini_19 15
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2933
• Jankos2489
• TFBlade971
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 40m
Stellar Fest
21h 40m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.