• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:00
CEST 13:00
KST 20:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8133 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 09:50 GMT
#7502
I am so demotivated right now.
I tried but I cant believe what I am reading when I see DP and CC.

You 2 are SUCH FUCKING MORONS.

Ok? I dont know what else I can do to wake you 2 the fuck up.
But this game is 100 pages of you 2 and this is what you are talking about on day 4?

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD.

Can you 2 vote me and FUCK OFF. Leave this thread for this day. BOTH of you are fucking ridiculous.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 09:55 GMT
#7503
I only need to see if Rels is the third. But I think so.

I only talk to people that are not CC and DP. Ever post around posts of these 2 have a high chance of not being read because I dont want PTSD.

It took me 4 days but I finally solved this game. 3 terrible days before i got here but that is fine. Happens.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:23 GMT
#7507
On March 13 2024 13:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax if jealous is town what then?

Assuming Vivax is successful in getting me mislynched D4, then he's been on a town wagon a confirmed 3 times out of 4, with the jury still out on CopCake, and is either scum or really, really bad this game.


Do you think he could be mafia?

He's been a default TR for me for so long since his D1 claim that I haven't bothered to see if it was mathematically/logically possible. Assuming it is, then there is always a non-0 chance.

Like, what would a scum!Vivax world look like?

1. Claims JK and doesn't get cc'd because there is no JK in this setup.
2. If he's JK, then there has to be a scum RB to RB him every night, which is why he hasn't been able to save anyone as far as we can tell, right? But if he's not JK, then there is no longer that necessity in the setup.

In this world, scum!Vivax made an absurd D1 play, and then keeps doing relatively absurd things like not voting to lynch what we now know is cop!Slam's reveal of a scum!Oats and instead helping the wagon of town!VE, then flip-flops between town!VE and (I guess in this world we have to assume?) town!CopCake before parking his vote on CopCake... Because he has a tendency to be erratic so it would be NAI and he thinks that his D1 play will give him enough town cred to shrug off any accusations?

Unless I'm missing something, it's theoretically possible, right? Still feels unlikely, though.

Mafia would have held their RB and not RB'ed the claimed cop slam check or the claimed gun dp shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:40 GMT
#7508
I will add about Vivax:
If he is mafia, he cant play the way he is doing here.
He can't produce the same pages, the same crazy theories, the same jokes.

This meta has been correct for ages.

On top of every night action pointing towards Vivax not being mafia AND the role he claims is missing for town.



I mean WHY THE FUCK IS IT EVEN DISCUSSED again... Can it please be the last time?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:42 GMT
#7509
But the q came from dmb and she isnt even reading the game so w.e.
I really hope you know what you are doing here MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:46 GMT
#7510
On March 13 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax the mafia had two choices. It was Jacob or dp. They choose Jacob. Trying to guess their reasons is going to be real hard. My guess They choose Jacob to set up palmar or to remove an anti palmar townie.


He was claimed blue he was always going to die first.
No one is townier than that.

OK so what's your point then


Tell me why it's crazy to think Jealous is mafia in isolation?

Vivax.
We havent talked in a while.

Why do you think it cant be Palmar and JAT? They thread policed since marv passed and I think after the VE kill they should have done more.
But I only felt weird hostility from JAT when I started looking into Palmar and mentioned him on the side.
Then JAT came with the lazy marv defense for Palmar.

I think mafia got lazy and complacent during the VE and copcake lynch and JAT showed it there. He defended Palmar too arrogantly.

Anyway. What is your opinion on the 2?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:52 GMT
#7511
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

If you are fighting Vivax here. Dont please.
He is obv town and as close to confirmed as it will get.

Let him do his thing and just take from his play what you find useful and ignore the rest

Can you tell me your dmb read?

Imo Palmar/JAT is lock mafia and you guys will see it soon as well. But I am looking for the third between you/Rels and dmb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:53 GMT
#7512
On March 13 2024 11:17 Vivax wrote:
Could just be paranoia but some players seem to be above suspicion by default

And some under. That is thread sentiment and this thread is a biggie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:54 GMT
#7513
On March 13 2024 11:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:30 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:27 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:26 Vivax wrote:
He’s treating her as confscum doesn’t make sense at all

I'm not. CopCake is definitely not conf scum the way I thought VE was yesterday. But yeah, she's my strongest scumread


Let me atone for my sins ?
Sounds like confscum coming from you.

Why do I think you are lying but town ?

This was just a jab towards me persuading iamperfection to switch yesterday, nothing to read there otherwise


Or you are exploiting that DP wanted CC lynched so we don’t hit mafia in Mz and jealous ?

If CC is town, I think I can make the case that I'm confirmed town by anyone that knows perfectly how I work as scum IE only me probably lol. But I can probably back it up with screenshots with some past scum chat if it comes to that

VE in the game is always a free mislynch. No way he survives until the end of the game. He can and should be kept alive for as long as possible, it's impossible that he's not lynched at some point. CopCake is far from that. As scum, in the position of yesterday, I would never push for a VE lynch. CC being lynched was a way better scenario

Good post and a reminder to all why iamp made a pro town choice because cc is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:56 GMT
#7514
On March 06 2024 09:10 Rels wrote:
Gotta go. I would say out of the options I have, my preference would be Palmar > JAT > random lurker (out of those, I still think TTS has the highest chance of flipping scum)

Still think Trfel is town, I would prefer any random lurker over him

Remember this moment in the game Rels?

Go for eternal glory and lynch JAT and Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 10:58 GMT
#7515
Fml Rels is going to have played a perfect game.

@Rels: can you reread your own filter and filter on Palmar, your 20 first mentions and quotes will bring you back on the right path.


marv fucked us slightly on his Palmar read.
But he was initially correct but got outplayed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:00 GMT
#7516
On March 07 2024 11:23 Rels wrote:
Cake having and pushing her theory that the whole scum team conspired D1 to kill Trfel because they were scared of him is really townie

@Rels: I will finish with this quote.
Come back to the light. If it is difficult read your d1 filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:01 GMT
#7517
Fml Rels is town.
So who is the third?

Guess I need to read dmb. Sorry MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:08 GMT
#7518
On March 10 2024 12:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I want to vote cake, see what her read progression is, then I want to see what VE does.

probably the same thing he has done all game


Yeah maybe he is a better lynch in that case.

I just wanna see what reads cake has now she can't just hide behind calling me mafia.

why didn´t you shoot on cake?

Hahaha. I wonder if this came from mafia qt.
I guess mafia really thought DP would shoot CC.

That also makes sense why dp was not RB'ed the day he got a gun. Personally I would do that. So likely he would shoot asap.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:09 GMT
#7519
That is also a wifom reason to townread cc btw.

Who else would dp shoot that they allowed it? Because they took a calculated risk rbing Vivax and not DP.
If CC is mafia. They wouldnt have done that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:11 GMT
#7520
On March 10 2024 12:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves


cake beeing not just mafia but mafia roleblocker what would be such an importend role in this game would make more sense for her hiding. She just appears enough so it looks like her towngame but she really doesn´t play the same.

so why not vote cake


#vote cake

I wanna see her reaction and trying to fight for her Town aligment as she used to do it in her old Towngames, if not the vote stays until the end!

Almost reads like she knows she is town and cake is saying she needs to show it to her.

But anyway.

I have read enough of dmb to see she is likely mafia.


MZ we need to have a talk.
I should have masoned you yesterday. lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:12 GMT
#7521
Palmar first, then it is easy to make the link to JAT, and dmb will be obvious after that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:14 GMT
#7523
I am so certain of both my reads and my cc townread that I would love to get all votes on CC on me.

Like if you think CC is mafia, or I am mafia with her, can you please vote me?

Because my flip will change this thread sentiment towards Palmar/JAT/DMB.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:16 GMT
#7525
Also if you think Vivax, DP or iamp is mafia and want to vote them, you can vote me. Even the discussion is stupid imo but sadly I cant silence people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 11:18 GMT
#7527
On March 13 2024 20:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 20:14 Koshi wrote:
I am so certain of both my reads and my cc townread that I would love to get all votes on CC on me.

Like if you think CC is mafia, or I am mafia with her, can you please vote me?

Because my flip will change this thread sentiment towards Palmar/JAT/DMB.


You know this will not happen right?

Bro I am putting you on ignore. I cba with your ridiculous spam anymore. A lot of posting is fine. But you just rehaerse the most ridiculous dumb shit. I am personally done with it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings31
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2749
Bisu 1027
Horang2 681
Jaedong 589
Hyuk 499
BeSt 446
actioN 289
firebathero 257
Light 238
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Leta 138
Soulkey 135
EffOrt 117
Last 101
Soma 96
ZerO 76
Mini 74
Sexy 68
Pusan 64
Rush 57
Mong 46
ggaemo 43
Killer 42
Mind 38
Aegong 36
Shinee 35
soO 28
hero 27
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 21
PianO 19
sorry 16
Sharp 16
Terrorterran 15
NaDa 14
Free 13
Yoon 12
JulyZerg 11
HiyA 10
Shine 9
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Snow 5
Dota 2
Dendi140
Fuzer 115
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1521
shoxiejesuss1243
x6flipin224
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1919
crisheroes553
Other Games
gofns42287
singsing1863
XBOCT330
DeMusliM190
Mew2King164
Livibee109
B2W.Neo101
ArmadaUGS74
QueenE54
Liquid`LucifroN16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream291
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• LUISG 40
• StrangeGG 10
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h
Stellar Fest
2h
OSC
13h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.