• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:48
CEST 09:48
KST 16:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7018 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:00 GMT
#7100
On March 12 2024 19:29 iamperfection wrote:
Koshi what's your current view of palmar

The balance between being good for town mrotecting the thread and making waves to catch scum leans heavily towards the first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:04 GMT
#7102
On March 12 2024 21:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 19:29 iamperfection wrote:
Koshi what's your current view of palmar

The balance between being good for town mrotecting the thread and making waves to catch scum leans heavily towards the first.

I don't understand

Is pro town behaviour is mostly doing thread control, explaining things, and keeping chaos at bay.
He isnt making a lot of waves to find mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:05 GMT
#7103
Anyway. I think I will lynch Palmar.
I am back towards thinking CC is town.

That case is pretty legit.

Palmar played marv well and bought himself 3 days. Day 4 is RIP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:06 GMT
#7104
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 12:20 GMT
#7106
On March 12 2024 21:14 CopCake wrote:
Why am I town, Koshi?

Stop asking stupid questions please.
Talked about this entire day yesterday.

If you want to scumread me, fine. But this conversation/question is ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 15:04 GMT
#7127
JAT that is the laziest shit ever. So if Palmar fooled marv after being scumread by marv and having to try to fool him, we are never going to revisit that?

Poor play by JAT.

I am also very concerned Palmar just takes it and runs with it.

We should check how many meaningful conversations Palmar and JAT have had in these 350 pages.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 15:06 GMT
#7128
Think I am ok with voting Palmar tomorrow. I dont know if he is mafia but the people I mafia read are town and my townreads mafia. So this is a fresh breath of air.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 16:23 GMT
#7152
I think a Palmar and Koshi wagon is fair tomorrow. In honor of VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 17:16 GMT
#7161
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 18:35 GMT
#7169
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 18:37 GMT
#7171
On March 13 2024 03:05 justanothertownie wrote:
I would like to hear the reasons for this "alliance". I mean I already know the dmb reasoning is terrible because it just part of a deal. But at least reason out the read on MZ please.

I think he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 19:00 GMT
#7178
On March 13 2024 03:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 03:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:05 justanothertownie wrote:
I would like to hear the reasons for this "alliance". I mean I already know the dmb reasoning is terrible because it just part of a deal. But at least reason out the read on MZ please.

I think he is town.

Very helpful. Not lazy at all. Maybe I should look into your interactions to see if you are mafia together?

Pls do. I am interested in what you will come up with.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 19:00 GMT
#7179
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 19:35 GMT
#7183
On March 13 2024 04:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.

you didnt use it?

No. I didnt.
I didnt have anything to say outside the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 22:29 GMT
#7218
I will be voting Palmar tomorrow. Day after that JAT.
I dont care about much more and will probably slow down posting.

Tomorrow I will read Rels.

I think that should be enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 22:32 GMT
#7219
JLS
Vivax
DP

Iamp (only reconsider if cc is mafia)

Jealous
MZ
CC

Rels






JAT

Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 22:33 GMT
#7220
DMB is under protection of MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 22:34 GMT
#7221
I think I wont change those reads.
But I am me.

But I dont intent to change till I see flips.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 22:36 GMT
#7222
If I would have masoned anybody. I would have masoned MZ and try to work the game out with him and see what would have happened. But I simply cba to do outside stuff and only really considered it today and somewhere once during the 48 day phase.

Believe it or not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 09:43 GMT
#7501
##vote Palmar
It's JAT and Palmar. I truly hope I get lynched before you jubjubs lynch either cc or MZ. Because maybe that might stop you from throwing this game.

DP, you are legit too stubborn to play this game succesfully.
Probably I am too flimsy and together we might get somewhere.

But it is not going to happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1007
910 738
ggaemo 710
actioN 643
Mong 255
Shuttle 113
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 89
Yoon 77
yabsab 43
[ Show more ]
soO 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 26
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor842
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister666
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS25
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 13m
OSC
14h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.