• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8936 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 21:48 GMT
#6861
On March 12 2024 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Oh now that koshi made a towncase I can see CC being mafia

facts. It is a fear I have now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 21:52 GMT
#6863
On March 12 2024 06:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Oh now that koshi made a towncase I can see CC being mafia


explanation pls?

Are you telling me you havent read the last 330 pages carefully?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 21:56 GMT
#6868
On March 12 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi are you as confident that CC is town as you were on Oats?

No. Way less on CC.
I was so sure about Oats. Really really sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:02 GMT
#6875
On March 12 2024 06:59 Jealous wrote:
Feels like Koshi went into that filter with the outcome already in mind.

For example - and please correct me if I'm mistaken - she invited people to that tea party before she had any reads, very early on in the game where there was almost nothing to go off of, and then gave every attendant town cards for free. That's basically pocketing, isn't it?

It's also funny to me that you accept her calling other people as bad/beneath them as "sass" and is part of why you like her, then she comes in here to throw a pity party for herself because she is "sensitive." Does it make sense for a sensitive person to be antagonizing people like this and then cry victim later? I mean, I guess it does happen, and emotions are not logical, but it just feels like some sort of forced narrative to me and hypocritical in general.

TLDR: I think that most of what Cop does is NAI at best, scummy at worst. Throwing out 10 posts with 3-4 minute intervals but none of them landing in terms of logic, game state, or pushing scum does not a townie make.

It is teue that I spinned everything town because that isbhow I read it.
And all other things are true as well.
Good post
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:03 GMT
#6876
Damn they might both be mafia.
I can onlu take so much martering
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:17 GMT
#6886
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:18 GMT
#6889
But I cant vote cc anymore. I need you guys to flip her.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:21 GMT
#6893
On March 12 2024 07:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.


why the change of heart?

The martyr most likely. It just read like "fuck it, we are both fucked ve, who goes out first doesnt matter anymore"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:48 GMT
#6923
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 22:51 GMT
#6926
On March 12 2024 07:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
Worst martyr vote ever. It just is.
I am angry at it.

It is truly wild that we are splitting our vote between two martyrs on D3. Disgusting tbh. This game has been pretty dang good up until recently IMO.

maybe they have fun in scumQT with it and that is the only way this is acceptable.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 23:44 GMT
#6952
The only that makes sense to me is that they are both mafia but VE RBer.

That is the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

But dont get me wrong. Vote cake out today. I want to see her to flip red. Or to see my anger justified if she flips green.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:05 GMT
#7050
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.

JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:12 GMT
#7051
iamp
DP
Vivax

Those are confirmed town for me. Anything can 3 lynches from now but I dont believe it and I dont want you to talk to me about it. Those 3 are town:

iamp because his investment, pushing the game forward, and again out of town cc and town ve it makes more sense to lynch ve. If CC is mafia we can revisit iamp but not now.
DP shooting, filter, cares about who is lynched.
Vivax active so metawise town, rbs missing from mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:13 GMT
#7052
Sorry forgot JSL. The most confirmed of all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:16 GMT
#7053
Then there is JAT, Palmar and myself sitting on 17 pages. Prominent figures in the game, JAT being able to hide the most I would say. But that's mostly because marv pulled Palmar out of the shadow.

I dont envy the townies looking at those 3 names and having to pick out the mafia.

I cant do it out of 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:26 GMT
#7055
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:29 GMT
#7057
CC has been center of attention so cba to talk about her anymore. The selfvote sits bad and the fact she TOWNREADS VE is completely bananas. But if it makes her mafia. Pffffffffff
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:30 GMT
#7058
dmb. No comment atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:32 GMT
#7059
JAT/Rels/dmb for me now.

Trying to read dead townies brought me nowhere.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2024 08:53 GMT
#7062
On March 12 2024 17:47 CopCake wrote:
I expected to die.

Blame iamp.

Could you focus more within dmb/rels/jat/palmar/mz/Koshi the next days?

We really need help here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 569
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4247
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox577
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1152
Other Games
summit1g11227
shahzam590
Day[9].tv567
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft196
C9.Mang0147
ArmadaUGS85
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 70
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv567
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
3m
CranKy Ducklings7
Stellar Fest
13h 3m
OSC
22h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.