• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8653 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:38 GMT
#6137
On March 11 2024 04:37 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah. Vivax is 1000% town. (Because the rbs are missing)
And then Jealous is pretty town as well. No reason to scumread him.


I think Darth is also pretty much clear, only way is if he was mafia vig that got roleblocked by vivax night one but considering he didnt move his vote from Oats and used the gunsmith a ability with TTS, that is clear town there.

Ohyeah. Him. Forgot he was in the game. He rarely posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 21:07 GMT
#6155
When you are dead I will consider it. But VE is more likely atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 22:46 GMT
#6163
On March 11 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
Copcake voting herself makes me think vengeful townie.
I also think she'd kill DP with it.

I mean, there's no reason here for mafia to kill a claimed cop over DP.

Lack of rb?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 22:53 GMT
#6165
On March 11 2024 07:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And Koshi I went into that filter dive with no idea where I'd end up. I tried my best to forget my TR I gave him earlier and just read it as objectively as possible given the flips we've seen.

Reading your summary made me even more convinced he is mafia with Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 22:55 GMT
#6166
Jealous was in my blind spot as well for the entire game. So also makes sense why I am alive and performing terrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 22:56 GMT
#6167
MZ you point out very well that Jealous has a hard time scumreading his buddies.
You just have to TR CC when reading your own summary and you can see it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 22:57 GMT
#6168
1) VE
2) Jealous
3) Rels

ezpzlemonsqueezy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 22:59 GMT
#6169
Basically Jealous keeps his buddies as null and always ends up pushing townies.

Maybe I will read his filter tomorrow myself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:00 GMT
#6170
So fun. So many confirmed people I will be alive forever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:02 GMT
#6171
Copcake; my love, could you please not vote yourself?
This game is in the bag.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:05 GMT
#6173
JAT or Rels 3 days from now. Will be a though pick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:06 GMT
#6174
On March 11 2024 08:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Copcake; my love, could you please not vote yourself?
This game is in the bag.


There's one thing that makes me think DP is mafia and it's that in my last game as town, I asked him for advice what to do to get shot when I rolled veteran.

He said: 'Claim another role'

Now he claims veteran???

I think cop should claim vengeful townie if she is and shoot him so we have a guarantee it's real. That's the only way I'm willing to lynch her.

More tongue in cheek?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:07 GMT
#6176
On March 11 2024 08:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Copcake; my love, could you please not vote yourself?
This game is in the bag.


There's one thing that makes me think DP is mafia and it's that in my last game as town, I asked him for advice what to do to get shot when I rolled veteran.

He said: 'Claim another role'

Now he claims veteran???

I think cop should claim vengeful townie if she is and shoot him so we have a guarantee it's real. That's the only way I'm willing to lynch her.

More tongue in cheek?


No, dead serious.

There's too many blue claims.

So you invent more?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:27 GMT
#6181
On March 11 2024 08:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:05 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Copcake; my love, could you please not vote yourself?
This game is in the bag.


There's one thing that makes me think DP is mafia and it's that in my last game as town, I asked him for advice what to do to get shot when I rolled veteran.

He said: 'Claim another role'

Now he claims veteran???

I think cop should claim vengeful townie if she is and shoot him so we have a guarantee it's real. That's the only way I'm willing to lynch her.

More tongue in cheek?


No, dead serious.

There's too many blue claims.

So you invent more?


Read marv's filter?
I don't want to talk to you tbh cause you claimed traitor.

Yes. But now I unclaim traitor and am proud citizen.
Game is easy now.
Mafiosos don't want to read a lynchbait as town. That's why mz and I are town. And lucky for us we are right about our dmb and cc reads.

So we just made friends and now the game is solved
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:36 GMT
#6186
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?

It is like the most anti town role bro
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:38 GMT
#6190
On March 11 2024 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?

It is like the most anti town role bro


Wait why?

Because you can easily pretend to be supertownie searching for mafia and then join the mafia team
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:39 GMT
#6192
On March 11 2024 08:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I am assuming that would mean there is 4 normal mafia and a traitor.

Which would just make it worse than 5 mafia that can coordinate.

There is 5 mafia from the start. So traitor would be the 6th. Which is unlikely unless we have 5 blues. Then maybe I can buy it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:40 GMT
#6194
On March 11 2024 08:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I don’t believe self voting this early points to town.

She was upset. It wasnt fake.
She is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:43 GMT
#6197
On March 11 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
No it‘d be 5 mafias + traitor


I don’t Think that would be balanced

grack does traitor count as one of the 5 mafia aligned players?

It would be if you are a veteran. Which you arent.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 23:44 GMT
#6200
On March 11 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I don’t believe self voting this early points to town.

She was upset. It wasnt fake.
She is town.


If you all get me of this lynch and I am correct that she is mafia I will blow my fucking top.

Only if VE isnt mafia.

Why go against rayn marv and sandroba to get this cc lynch?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1172
Bisu 598
BeSt 376
Hyuk 306
actioN 172
Leta 140
EffOrt 131
Zeus 121
ZerO 84
Light 79
[ Show more ]
Soma 76
Horang2 74
Mind 46
Shinee 46
Mong 41
Killer 35
soO 32
Aegong 31
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
PianO 19
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 11
ZergMaN 9
HiyA 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns29295
summit1g8365
singsing1453
ceh9612
crisheroes296
XBOCT167
DeMusliM141
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee94
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 13
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1873
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15m
OSC
3h 15m
Stellar Fest
3h 15m
OSC
14h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.