• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7471 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:52 GMT
#6050
Vivax mayor is working out well. Thet keep rbing him for some reason.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:55 GMT
#6052
On March 10 2024 20:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah, gotta admit that at least dp would probably not have gotten this shot off otherwise.

And the slam check. Even though slam might have claimed cuz vivax did? Not sure though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 18:58 GMT
#6107
On March 11 2024 03:55 CopCake wrote:
I am here for an hour if someone wants to ask me something

Don't be sad and just keep posting at least once a day.
You dont even have to read the thread.

All info is already in this 200 page game already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 18:59 GMT
#6108
Ah it's 300 even. Dafuq. You people are maniacs
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:00 GMT
#6110
On March 11 2024 02:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 02:47 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I‘m going to vote VE for sure after he smugly hinted at being rber in the post I quoted



On March 11 2024 00:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 13:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
[quote]
I agree this is most likely.

##Vote: CopCake

/salute


##Vote: VE

This one?



The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

If Oats really was the "best" player on the team as has been speculated, VE could have also just deliberately AFK'd to try and create a more attractive counter wagon.

That doesn't make the redcheck go away though. So the logic kinda falls apart.

I mean it doesn't, however the counterwagon (that I am aware I was apart of) did get pretty strong yesterday. I don't think it's out of the question for scum VE to try and help the case against him to save oats simply by not showing up.

But slam has to flip at some point

yeah but the assumption I (and I think some of the other pro oats people) was making yesterday is that Oats was framed, so even when slam flips, it's not a 100% death sentence for oats. I know this gets a little deep in WIFOM land but if scum somehow saved oats, since he was the framer maybe they don't kill VE just to make things more confusing.

Either way, I do think that my point about VE's play is a possibility yesterday.

Well. They only need to protect their rb. Rest is not important anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:02 GMT
#6111
Anyway. This is the weirdest way to look into this matter. Were there too many townies on VE and are you doing damage control for when VE flips?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:04 GMT
#6112
Did somebody already analyse sandroba his filter? I will as well. Soon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:13 GMT
#6116
On March 06 2024 22:37 sandroba wrote:
I'm liking palmar more and more. His night posts read really genuine to me, maybe I'm a fool but I'm prob not going after palmar d2.
Marv had some paranoind behavior in the qt which has fully convinced me he is town.
I think these are the big question marks for people and I think they are both town.

By process of elimination here is what I'm at:
Likely mafia: ve + rels - both didn't care one bit about the lynch imo
Depending on TTS being mafia or town it leave us 2/3 mafia in this pile:
mz, jsl, jat, cop, dmb, slam

This is where I'm at.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:15 GMT
#6117
On March 11 2024 04:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. This is the weirdest way to look into this matter. Were there too many townies on VE and are you doing damage control for when VE flips?

I really don't understand what you're reading here or why you think this is weird? I think VE is going to flip scum and I'm providing some of my thoughts as to why I think he will. I've been calling him scum most of the game. You're one of the ones who led the charge to have him lynched instead of oats yesterday.

I dont understand why you are saying there is scum on VE wagon to save oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:16 GMT
#6118
On March 11 2024 04:10 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:47 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]


[quote]
This one?



The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

If Oats really was the "best" player on the team as has been speculated, VE could have also just deliberately AFK'd to try and create a more attractive counter wagon.

That doesn't make the redcheck go away though. So the logic kinda falls apart.

I mean it doesn't, however the counterwagon (that I am aware I was apart of) did get pretty strong yesterday. I don't think it's out of the question for scum VE to try and help the case against him to save oats simply by not showing up.

But slam has to flip at some point

yeah but the assumption I (and I think some of the other pro oats people) was making yesterday is that Oats was framed, so even when slam flips, it's not a 100% death sentence for oats. I know this gets a little deep in WIFOM land but if scum somehow saved oats, since he was the framer maybe they don't kill VE just to make things more confusing.

Either way, I do think that my point about VE's play is a possibility yesterday.

Well. They only need to protect their rb. Rest is not important anymore.


Mafia vig?

If there is one. He shot already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:19 GMT
#6120
Sandroba spent a decent amount of posts calling me mafia, Oats town and copcake mafia.

If we disregard those, not that much is left except that list I quoted earlier.

So VE+Rels is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:20 GMT
#6121
On March 11 2024 04:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:47 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

If Oats really was the "best" player on the team as has been speculated, VE could have also just deliberately AFK'd to try and create a more attractive counter wagon.

That doesn't make the redcheck go away though. So the logic kinda falls apart.

I mean it doesn't, however the counterwagon (that I am aware I was apart of) did get pretty strong yesterday. I don't think it's out of the question for scum VE to try and help the case against him to save oats simply by not showing up.

But slam has to flip at some point

yeah but the assumption I (and I think some of the other pro oats people) was making yesterday is that Oats was framed, so even when slam flips, it's not a 100% death sentence for oats. I know this gets a little deep in WIFOM land but if scum somehow saved oats, since he was the framer maybe they don't kill VE just to make things more confusing.

Either way, I do think that my point about VE's play is a possibility yesterday.

Well. They only need to protect their rb. Rest is not important anymore.


Mafia vig?

If there is one. He shot already.


How could that had been prevented by night actions?

Rayn saving slam?

Yep. I think if they have a vig, that is likely.
But they might just be without vig and with a rolecop
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:26 GMT
#6124
On March 11 2024 04:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. This is the weirdest way to look into this matter. Were there too many townies on VE and are you doing damage control for when VE flips?

I really don't understand what you're reading here or why you think this is weird? I think VE is going to flip scum and I'm providing some of my thoughts as to why I think he will. I've been calling him scum most of the game. You're one of the ones who led the charge to have him lynched instead of oats yesterday.

I dont understand why you are saying there is scum on VE wagon to save oats.

I think the difference between us right now is that I'm scumreading copcake and you are not. But you also are currently scumreading me so essentially you believe the same thing that I do, that there are scum on the VE wagon yesterday.

There's also one scum left who I haven't fully figured out meanwhile you have decided it's me, DMB, and VE. I think you're wrong about DMB as well so yes, I'm definitely look at other VE voters from yesterday. Could be you, iamp, or maybe even Palmar.

VE Rels MZ DMB

All other reads are silly.
But if you really want to go there I guess
Koshi
JAT
CC (only cuz sandroba)
Palmar (only cuz rayn)

Idiotic reads would be:
iamp
Jacob
DP

I forgot other people
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:28 GMT
#6125
Ohyeah. Vivax is 1000% town. (Because the rbs are missing)
And then Jealous is pretty town as well. No reason to scumread him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:30 GMT
#6127
On March 11 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah. Vivax is 1000% town. (Because the rbs are missing)
And then Jealous is pretty town as well. No reason to scumread him.

No Jealous is not town. Ok. He can join me/jat/cc
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:31 GMT
#6129
On March 11 2024 04:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:26 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. This is the weirdest way to look into this matter. Were there too many townies on VE and are you doing damage control for when VE flips?

I really don't understand what you're reading here or why you think this is weird? I think VE is going to flip scum and I'm providing some of my thoughts as to why I think he will. I've been calling him scum most of the game. You're one of the ones who led the charge to have him lynched instead of oats yesterday.

I dont understand why you are saying there is scum on VE wagon to save oats.

I think the difference between us right now is that I'm scumreading copcake and you are not. But you also are currently scumreading me so essentially you believe the same thing that I do, that there are scum on the VE wagon yesterday.

There's also one scum left who I haven't fully figured out meanwhile you have decided it's me, DMB, and VE. I think you're wrong about DMB as well so yes, I'm definitely look at other VE voters from yesterday. Could be you, iamp, or maybe even Palmar.

VE Rels MZ DMB

All other reads are silly.
But if you really want to go there I guess
Koshi
JAT
CC (only cuz sandroba)
Palmar (only cuz rayn)

Idiotic reads would be:
iamp
Jacob
DP

I forgot other people

Ok yeah I miscounted how many people you had on your scumlist, that does work. I think you are very wrong about copcake, not to mention myself. I think you're wrong about DMB as well. You are very very heavily leaning on sandroba/rayn for your reads right now.

Yes. Because they are dead and I am not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:32 GMT
#6130
marv would also always lynched VE over cc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:36 GMT
#6132
Well ok. Let's say you are town MZ and you have a good read on dmb because you are both living in the side of town I never visit.

We have VE that needs to go.
Literally all stronger dead townies called this guy mafia. Had him in their top 2:
Sandroba
Rayn
Marv

That leaves
JAT
Jealous
Rels

For 2 mafia.
Cuz you protect DMB. I protect CC.

I think Rels and Jaelous is possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:37 GMT
#6134
On March 11 2024 04:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:26 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. This is the weirdest way to look into this matter. Were there too many townies on VE and are you doing damage control for when VE flips?

I really don't understand what you're reading here or why you think this is weird? I think VE is going to flip scum and I'm providing some of my thoughts as to why I think he will. I've been calling him scum most of the game. You're one of the ones who led the charge to have him lynched instead of oats yesterday.

I dont understand why you are saying there is scum on VE wagon to save oats.

I think the difference between us right now is that I'm scumreading copcake and you are not. But you also are currently scumreading me so essentially you believe the same thing that I do, that there are scum on the VE wagon yesterday.

There's also one scum left who I haven't fully figured out meanwhile you have decided it's me, DMB, and VE. I think you're wrong about DMB as well so yes, I'm definitely look at other VE voters from yesterday. Could be you, iamp, or maybe even Palmar.

VE Rels MZ DMB

All other reads are silly.
But if you really want to go there I guess
Koshi
JAT
CC (only cuz sandroba)
Palmar (only cuz rayn)

Idiotic reads would be:
iamp
Jacob
DP

I forgot other people

Ok yeah I miscounted how many people you had on your scumlist, that does work. I think you are very wrong about copcake, not to mention myself. I think you're wrong about DMB as well. You are very very heavily leaning on sandroba/rayn for your reads right now.

Yes. Because they are dead and I am not.

You're kinda cherry picking which of their reads that you want to sheep though, Sandroba also had CC in his list of mafia by POE.

Yes. CC is with me and JAT only because sandroba. I said that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 19:37 GMT
#6136
On March 11 2024 04:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 04:32 Koshi wrote:
marv would also always lynched VE over cc.

I'm not arguing with you over VE, and I'm definitely not going to second guess myself again even though I think CC is also scum. We're essentially talking about where to go after today.

Let's make a deal on Rels Jealous and jat?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 57
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1075
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 14
• Response 5
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra825
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 50m
OSC
17h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.