• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:42
CEST 06:42
KST 13:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8950 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 23:08 GMT
#5085
On March 09 2024 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi

Wasn't that an accomplishment of your dear leader? What was your part in this travesty?

I feel bad about being mean to rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2024 08:51 GMT
#5472
I can't believe it. I am in a happy mafia depression now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2024 08:53 GMT
#5475
You gave us a chance slam. Cuz Oats was never gonna get lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2024 13:39 GMT
#5537
If cake is mafia I better resign.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 09:54 GMT
#5995
Lynching Copcake is a mistake.
I would prefer ve or anything else that is consistent from marv and rayn filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 09:55 GMT
#5996
Also good shot DP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 09:56 GMT
#5997
Also Vivax is hilarious this game. Makes it easier to catch up.

My 3 are still
Rels
DMB
VE

But I will have to read what marv and Palmar bro moment was exactly about.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 10:02 GMT
#6000
On March 10 2024 18:56 Koshi wrote:
Also Vivax is hilarious this game. Makes it easier to catch up.

My 3 are still
Rels
DMB
VE

But I will have to read what marv and Palmar bro moment was exactly about.

MZ is there as well still.
Ok 4 names.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 10:02 GMT
#6002
On March 10 2024 18:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynching Copcake is a mistake.
I would prefer ve or anything else that is consistent from marv and rayn filter.


Marv and rayn were both not sure on cake.

Marv last night even had doubts.

Tell me why cake is town that is irrefutable, all of you did this shit to me last game.

Will do later
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:32 GMT
#6035
On March 10 2024 19:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.


Young lady, it breaks my heart. Why are you calling me dumb all the time?


Might be autocorrect

Lolololololol
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:33 GMT
#6036
On March 10 2024 20:21 Palmar wrote:
Wait maybe dmb

Yup. Remove iamp and add dmb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:34 GMT
#6037
On March 10 2024 20:08 CopCake wrote:
I think is a cute person

❤
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:36 GMT
#6038
On March 10 2024 19:22 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Mafia roles this game if I was to guess.

Godfather
Framer
Mafia vig dp protected/or/goon actually cause tts role
Strongarm/or/roll blocker
Rolecop.

Godfather
Framer
RB
Rolecop
Goon

Sounds fair against what we have.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:38 GMT
#6039
I should put in some work but I am lazy.
Still think we should lynch VE now that Palmar looks town and marv flipped green.

Why was rayn dead?
Unlikely because they knew he was blue.
He kinda stopped posting second part of d1 so activity based alone seems unlikely.
So reads but those were Palmar and VE.

I will reread rayn soonish.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:42 GMT
#6041
On March 07 2024 02:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am gonna say it now if there is mafia hiding it is DP.
Palmar, VE, Meapak, DMB, maybe Jealous.
If not one of those it's either TTS or DP, and i think afking completely is a shit thing as mafia, so i dont think TTS is mafia.

On March 07 2024 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp is also 1001% town, so what are you doing Oats?

On March 07 2024 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jacob comes off as really really townie on all fronts

On March 07 2024 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus

Why are you playing like mafia rn?

On March 07 2024 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
jat's case was actually good, on rels i mean.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:42 GMT
#6042
On March 10 2024 20:41 Palmar wrote:
As a rule I don’t think reading dead mafia is very helpful.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:45 GMT
#6043
Basically I thinkbrayn w1s correct on MZ DMB and VE.
Bit after that he attacks Oats.
And last one TTS was also in his PoE.

Palmar might have looked his biggest read and the reason he was killed. Bit I think that one might have been wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:48 GMT
#6046
Oh there is no quote on Rels.

rayn said that a comment from Rels on Plmar was really good. So good they could be mafia together. That idea was strenghtened by the case from JAT on Rels.

Something like that.

I would say rayn was 50/50 on Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:48 GMT
#6047

##Vote: VisceraEyes
[/QUOTE]
Good idea tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2024 11:50 GMT
#6048
Maybe Rels is town and playing a solid solitaire game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2072
Snow 124
Bale 30
NaDa 26
Noble 15
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 523
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1484
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
C9.Mang0165
ArmadaUGS163
Maynarde139
Sick109
ViBE76
Livibee14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick641
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1304
• Rush1026
• Stunt317
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 19m
OSC
8h 19m
Stellar Fest
8h 19m
OSC
19h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.