• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7617 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 10:07 GMT
#5507
On March 09 2024 18:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
I ran for mayor got ignored and demotivated. I decided to spend time with people who want to touch my junk rather than people who literally never give a shit what I have to say. Honestly I shouldn't have joined, but I did and it is what it is. I fully accept that I'm going to die within the next 2 day cycles, and the thread is too big for me to catch up and give anything resembling meaningful reads - not that I would even, because like I said, any effort I make is wasted because no one gives a shit about my reads.

I won't darken the thread again except to meet the activity requirements and vote. Good luck gentlemen and ladies and everything in between.



Hey now I bet there's a good number of is here who would happily touch your junk.

I'm are even DP would touch your junk if he thought it would help with a scum read.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 10:07 GMT
#5508
I'm sure*
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 10:22 GMT
#5510
Like dp think I lucked out rolling the trust dp dice early game.

slam never lynch same to Vivax.

I actually really like jealous ever since he arrived.

I am per and Marv are kinda in the same town like basket but I found see then playing amazing scum.

DMV I kinda like. Meta wise all game but I could have bias

Rells no fucking idea. Along with jat and Just cause they were counter lynch ve

Mz no idea but last minute swap doesn't look good?

Jat, like more than palmer? Like more than cupcake.

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 06:07 GMT
#5948
On March 10 2024 13:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
ToTheStars wasn't on me, so that makes everyone on me even more likely mafia. Just saying. Just lynch down the line and win.



Tts also voted early and left so hard to say.


Rip Slam you were the best cop this game.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 06:08 GMT
#5949
On March 10 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
With this out of the way, going to bed. Very interested to see how CopCake handles this (still thinks she's town but interested nonetheless)


How can you think that?
She‘s like the witch doctor on team dire at this point. Just going in wolololo at the game when she posts.


##vote: copcake

I am town but

I want to quit the game, I am not enjoying it like I tend to do it.

Rayn might get a bit annoyed but I am a sensitive person and if I do not like something, I just quit. Same happened when Slam was having a difficult moment, I felt bad so I wanted out.


Well there's your response. Sadly more likely as Mafia than town so. Doesn't change the vote.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:04 GMT
#6005
I mean tts was gone anyway no point stopping the shot on him. One of dmbs and cake is mafia likely and they just gambled?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:04 GMT
#6006
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:05 GMT
#6007
Also can't Vivax just tell us who he protected last night? Didn't he? Or is he saving that for meta.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:07 GMT
#6008
Oh he jailed slam so yeah RB or strongarm either way RB Vivax can't RB dp or strong arm the cop.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:08 GMT
#6010
We know they don't have both an RB and a strongarm. I trust grack to be random enough for that to happen easy.

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:08 GMT
#6011
On March 10 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.


Or a strong arm but very unlikely both.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:09 GMT
#6012
If there's a godfather and a mafia vig who got blocked.

Or a useless rolecop... Then that's all mafia roles easy.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:10 GMT
#6013
Omg imagine being a mafia rolecop this game I'm dying...
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:16 GMT
#6015
On March 10 2024 19:10 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:08 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.


Or a strong arm but very unlikely both.


If vivax jailed slam, why not kill DP with the strongarm?

Slam would had been useless with the jail

Town DP had a shot to use on mafia TTS/ cake /Dmb


Mafia didn't know who Vivax was jailing they had to guess...
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:19 GMT
#6016
Okay so.

The game last night played. By the blues was.


Dp does he shoot or wait and hope Vivax protects him. And who does he shoot? Mafia doesn't know but they can guess.

Vivax, does he protect dp or slam, or Yolo onto me. Mafia doesn't know. But they can guess.

Vivax flipped a coil and picked slam. Mafia doesn't know this. Do shot tts mafia doesn't know this before it happens.

Mafia was like we'll either strong arm or role block the shot or the cop check.

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:20 GMT
#6017
Given a red check is death anyway and it can happen more than once mafia did make the correct play killing the cop and not dp. Particularly when tts isn't useful anyway and was going to get lynched.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:22 GMT
#6019
Mafia roles this game if I was to guess.

Godfather
Framer
Mafia vig dp protected/or/goon actually cause tts role
Strongarm/or/roll blocker
Rolecop.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:23 GMT
#6020
On March 10 2024 19:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:08 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.


Or a strong arm but very unlikely both.


If vivax jailed slam, why not kill DP with the strongarm?

Slam would had been useless with the jail

Town DP had a shot to use on mafia TTS/ cake /Dmb


My shot would still go through if im dead.


Yeah if just kill they go to kill dp and he shoots back they both die.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:23 GMT
#6021
On March 10 2024 19:23 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:21 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:08 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.


Or a strong arm but very unlikely both.


If vivax jailed slam, why not kill DP with the strongarm?

Slam would had been useless with the jail

Town DP had a shot to use on mafia TTS/ cake /Dmb


My shot would still go through if im dead.


Yeah if just kill they go to kill dp and he shoots back they both die.


For sex lore purposes.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 10 2024 10:57 GMT
#6026
On March 10 2024 19:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.


Young lady, it breaks my heart. Why are you calling me dumb all the time?


Hahaha.

See I still semi town read you both.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1981
GuemChi 1545
Artosis 638
910 81
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
taco 485
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox519
Other Games
summit1g8348
Doublelift2184
JimRising 550
Day[9].tv347
C9.Mang0328
PiGStarcraft281
Maynarde146
CosmosSc2 25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv347
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 56m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.