• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:41
CEST 06:41
KST 13:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:40 GMT
#5039
On March 09 2024 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Wait you are saying that the mafia team is playing THAT fast?

6:55 my time is 5 minutes until deadline

Ok first time I see the timestamp.
Ok ok ok

I admit.

I guess the chance is low but I dont believe Oats is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:42 GMT
#5041
On March 09 2024 07:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Like MZ that could be true but I am starting to build a team:
MZ Koshi Oats VE and ???

Rels and dmb. Dont forget those.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:44 GMT
#5044
On March 09 2024 07:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Wait you are saying that the mafia team is playing THAT fast?

6:55 my time is 5 minutes until deadline

5’minutes is plenty of time to submit an action.
Normally people post end of night stuff like the minute before

Fair point.

Badass scum to pull you from that rather than DarthPunk

Next time you roll cop slam. Just
Dont claim
Play like you always do so survive till d3 or d4
N1 scout worst vet
N2 scout alternative wagon
D3 claim only if you had 2 succesful checks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:45 GMT
#5046
On March 09 2024 07:43 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:42 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Like MZ that could be true but I am starting to build a team:
MZ Koshi Oats VE and ???

Rels and dmb. Dont forget those.

Eh, I feel less sure on anyone else and you cleared this up ninja a little after I put it up.

Well I forgot which 5 names I have but it's those 4 with probably Palmar cuz rayn4life.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:46 GMT
#5049
On March 09 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
DMB, DP, JAT, MZ, VE

Koshi/Cop 1 traitor and maybe Koshi/Cop instead of DP.
DMB dumbtell was terrible and fake imo.

DP would be amazing. But I think he dies with slam tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:47 GMT
#5052
On March 09 2024 07:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:44 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Wait you are saying that the mafia team is playing THAT fast?

6:55 my time is 5 minutes until deadline

5’minutes is plenty of time to submit an action.
Normally people post end of night stuff like the minute before

Fair point.

Badass scum to pull you from that rather than DarthPunk

Next time you roll cop slam. Just
Dont claim
Play like you always do so survive till d3 or d4
N1 scout worst vet
N2 scout alternative wagon
D3 claim only if you had 2 succesful checks.

This was my plan, but the 3 most trusted slam readers are Rayn, CopCake, and Chezinu.

Rayn SR me immediately. I decided worst thing could happen is I get d1 lynch and Rayn (who I could already tell was town 100% and already wanted for mayor) would get discredited

Didn't want that outcome and was mad he was SR me for less than usually good reasons for him

Well he docsaved you at the end.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:48 GMT
#5053
On March 09 2024 07:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:45 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:43 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:42 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Like MZ that could be true but I am starting to build a team:
MZ Koshi Oats VE and ???

Rels and dmb. Dont forget those.

Eh, I feel less sure on anyone else and you cleared this up ninja a little after I put it up.

Well I forgot which 5 names I have but it's those 4 with probably Palmar cuz rayn4life.


Palmar scum would enjoy this too much to do so little.
He'd go get wasted like MZ after such a blunder of a check.

I assume scumqt is having a disco party
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:48 GMT
#5055
I think if Oats flips town marv is mafia over Palmar tbh. But maybe I am just angry he is voting his townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:50 GMT
#5057
On March 09 2024 07:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:44 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Wait you are saying that the mafia team is playing THAT fast?

6:55 my time is 5 minutes until deadline

5’minutes is plenty of time to submit an action.
Normally people post end of night stuff like the minute before

Fair point.

Badass scum to pull you from that rather than DarthPunk

Next time you roll cop slam. Just
Dont claim
Play like you always do so survive till d3 or d4
N1 scout worst vet
N2 scout alternative wagon
D3 claim only if you had 2 succesful checks.

This was my plan, but the 3 most trusted slam readers are Rayn, CopCake, and Chezinu.

Rayn SR me immediately. I decided worst thing could happen is I get d1 lynch and Rayn (who I could already tell was town 100% and already wanted for mayor) would get discredited

Didn't want that outcome and was mad he was SR me for less than usually good reasons for him

Well he docsaved you at the end.

Because I claimed?

In a way this was a better result that what could have happened is what my wifom brain tells me.

If Oats is town.
We wasted all blue roles. And 2 out of 3 vig shots. And lost D2.
Amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:51 GMT
#5060
Ahno rayn couldnt shoot. So only 1 gun wasted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:52 GMT
#5061
On March 09 2024 07:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:48 Koshi wrote:
I think if Oats flips town marv is mafia over Palmar tbh. But maybe I am just angry he is voting his townread.

To be fair I'm voting a townread Oats as well

I hold marv in the highest esteems
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:54 GMT
#5064
On March 09 2024 07:53 Palmar wrote:
It's 10v4 now with copcake doing some dumbassery on the sidelines.

It literally says 5 mafia in OP bro.
Dont try your fake ass dumbtell twice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:54 GMT
#5066
Can I pls get recruited in the mafia team?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:55 GMT
#5069
On March 09 2024 07:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:53 Palmar wrote:
It's 10v4 now with copcake doing some dumbassery on the sidelines.

It literally says 5 mafia in OP bro.
Dont try your fake ass dumbtell twice.

I'm talking about the votes

10 on Oats
4 on VE

Ah
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:57 GMT
#5072
Gn mafia friend.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:58 GMT
#5073
Man if Palmar voted Oats all 5 mafia votes would have been on Oats. If this VE wakes up at least.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:58 GMT
#5074
They never vote together. I just want to see it once in my life.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:59 GMT
#5076
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 23:00 GMT
#5078
Also me being alive.
If cc and Oats are mafia I am basically playing for the mafia team.
Add in that I prevented a blue rayn from being Mayor.

Ohboi
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 23:01 GMT
#5081
On March 09 2024 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Copcake mafia would explain the rayn kill I guess.

As would Palmar & VE.

Yes. That's why they are in my fab 5.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2115
Snow 110
NaDa 38
Bale 30
Noble 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 517
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft629
Other Games
summit1g8060
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
ArmadaUGS176
C9.Mang0165
Maynarde139
Sick102
ViBE76
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush989
• Stunt323
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 19m
OSC
8h 19m
Stellar Fest
8h 19m
OSC
19h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.