• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:54
CEST 05:54
KST 12:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8163 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:47 GMT
#5168
It is also wild enough it's kinda wifom but still. I will basically call you town if oats is town though.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 00:48 GMT
#5169
On March 09 2024 09:47 iamperfection wrote:
ve might be replacing out


Out of game info or just speculation?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 01:03 GMT
#5185
More likely tts replacement than ve but sure. Unless thread is looking for two replacements specifically
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 02:22 GMT
#5212
On March 09 2024 11:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.

no he doesn't if he is town he could have also been framed this is not a reason.



Omg no if town or Miller should still be when town or Miller in English.

Could see it being a language check though. But dp is right.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 02:45 GMT
#5237
Okay if I get a bus or train I'll be taking public transport.

When intake a car you'll realise I chose not to.

When i take a bus or train I'll be taking public transport.

I don't take a car because I already said I would take public transport.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 02:46 GMT
#5238
I also think oats is town now but we'll just have to win from the Giga handicap.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 03:14 GMT
#5300
Oh good no framer this opens up things a bit.

I've been given a cloak of invisibility today I'm going to give it to slam so he can't be shot but can still investigate. Yes read it and weep scum.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 03:27 GMT
#5315
On March 09 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax flip a coin and jk me on heads.


But don't roll claim the coin flip.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 03:33 GMT
#5321
On March 09 2024 12:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:27 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax flip a coin and jk me on heads.


But don't roll claim the coin flip.

Nah do it for the WIFOM.


I'm not sure if we could wifom our way out of a paper bag
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 04:03 GMT
#5364
On March 09 2024 12:57 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Happy about that one
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better


> see flip
> immediately filter self to find evidence to substantiate that the flip is good for them

[image loading]



I think we would be friends irl.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 04:14 GMT
#5378
The blue roles this game @jealous
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 04:19 GMT
#5384
Tts was a set and forget vote for sure
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 04:20 GMT
#5385
Palmer looks bad with the ve vote and mz falling for my bait potentially.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:10 GMT
#5486
*Crack zing pop* Morning broke over Grackvilla house.

Two lifeless inanimate objects littered the hallway.

Gov JSL walks in. "Hmm what's TTS and VE doing drunk and unconscious in the hallway?


Townie walks in “omg does anyone notice Rayne and Sandro are dead on the couch?”

“Oh god!” Screamed Lady Cake “That vile fiend DP is here!”

Lord DP walks into the room “I've got a gun!!!!” He screams. “I'll shoot one of you for this!!!!”

Everyone looks at him.

“But it's a really old musket I'll have to repair it first….”

“I can help you with that DP” murmurs Gov JSL

“So about the murders tho” says Viscount Marv

Master Oats strolls in “ Duchess Die Baby is to blame for sure! I vote we out this whore before her sexual diseases kill anymore fine young men.”

“I saw it! I saw it with my own eyes! I took a photo of oats stabbing Ray!” states LT Slam…

MZ exclaimed “we must lynch him”

What? But Oats is such a fine upstanding gentlemen? Says half the room simultaneously.

“Yeah that picture doesn't even look like me”

“What if someone was wearing a wig” says Palmer.

“Maybe someone told him it was a fancy dress costume and took the photo of him with a knife right before the killing! The Undertaker Vivas pondered.

“Good point!” Says MZ “VE may have killed him then fainted in excitement”

“Unhand my rear scoundrel I'm trying to think” says Duchess Baby to the Undertaker

Butler Jealous comes in and calms everyone down to think sensibly “Good thoughts Baby, look we can still have sex with the bodies 5 minute rule right?”

“Jealous is the killer!!!!” Screams Lady Cake “he thinks sexual harassment is a solid argument he must think a double murder is a thesis and dissertation.”

Suddenly scared people were onto him Master Oats decides to make a valiant escape! He leaps onto the chandelier swings to the window double summersults out of it land perfectly before being run over by a passing carriage and killed. On his body is the murder weapon and an ominous note alluding to a well manned murder cult.

Reverend imperf gets out of the carriage and looks on in horror. He tries to revive oats before realising he was a cultist and heretic.

Rells who was driving the carriage after finding out he was a murderer feels very proud and mentions it to everyone.

Suddenly Palmer pipes up “I think Rayn is part of this cult of murderers….”

Everyone ignores him.

Tune in next time for more adventures in… Grackvilla House.




JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:14 GMT
#5489
On March 09 2024 18:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Someone saved me, that guy's town. Someone pushed for me to die, that guy's mafia. Do vote analysis for the rest of the game.

This is a social thread now, it's mechanical.


This is the biggest wifom.

This said I'm almost good to not vote ve next on policy now. While double bus is... Sadly very possible. We should just view best scum read moving forward.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:14 GMT
#5490
Vote
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:16 GMT
#5491
Also straight up I'm not going to be here until after day post. As competing tomorrow so wish me luck hope to live.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:18 GMT
#5493
Also not helpful but as much as we hate miller's good scum play was nearly rewarded based on it so.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:19 GMT
#5494
On March 09 2024 18:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
I only bus when I'm around to actually soak up that sweet town cred, push the wagon, call people dumb/mafia for disagreeing with me. I don't point at a teammate and then fuck off, you can ask literally anyone who has been mafia with me. That's not how I play as the role mafia. So like, good luck to anyone who wants to lynch me - yes, I've been inactive but I've done pro-town things and my mafia meta is ironclad here.


Okay so did you catch up? What are your current reads on those voting for you? Some must be town
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 10:00 GMT
#5505
On March 09 2024 18:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 18:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 09 2024 18:21 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 09 2024 18:09 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, of course you’re the natural NK target VE

🙄

Oh no marv is mafia that's so sad.

By your own posts you don’t think this as I was on oats

I don't think anything, I haven't read anything. I bet if I looked in your filter I'd find a bunch of humhawing about lynching me all D2 won't I marv, even though you were "on oats"

Pretty clear from my filter I was always gonna end on oats. But knock yourself out.

None of these posts are townie posts.


They might not be townie posts and it might be a double bus but even so statistically there's at least 3-4 other mafia to lynch even if he is mafia so hit them first better than maybe a double bus for little reason? Well I guess wifom about it would be a reason if he was next in line anyway.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 117
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7818
Coldzera 723
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft261
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1009
• Rush381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 6m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.