• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:50 GMT
#1397
On March 05 2024 07:50 marvellosity wrote:
I have no idea why rayn scumreads DP btw. I have been at chess all night.


Join the club.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:56 GMT
#1406
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:58 GMT
#1411
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:59 GMT
#1414
The fact that slam claimed is the cherry on top.

I fucking hate games like this that just devolve into discussion about roles and powers and shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:59 GMT
#1417
On March 05 2024 07:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Wat. How is he getting more power. Lists all the reasons he is getting more power.


It's not a double vote, and we can negotiate his vig shot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 23:00 GMT
#1418
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 23:00 GMT
#1420
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


How is he not confirmed town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 23:00 GMT
#1421
On March 05 2024 08:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that slam claimed is the cherry on top.

I fucking hate games like this that just devolve into discussion about roles and powers and shit.

And yet you want to make a person mayor just because of roles your not making sense.


I hate it but its the correct play for town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:10 GMT
#1524
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


I don’t think town!vivax’s is a nut job who is just going to throw the game away and can’t be reasoned with. Also we can just negotiate the vig shot.

Can you really not see the benefits in voting for mayor an in counterclaimed jk?

Also why the hyperbole with the vivax characterisation?

It’s unkind in a way that is out of character for you these days.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:12 GMT
#1528
Jake do you still need me to talk about the cake unvote?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:19 GMT
#1535
On March 05 2024 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later


I don’t think town!vivax’s is a nut job who is just going to throw the game away and can’t be reasoned with. Also we can just negotiate the vig shot.

Can you really not see the benefits in voting for mayor an in counterclaimed jk?

Also why the hyperbole with the vivax characterisation?

It’s unkind in a way that is out of character for you these days.


See my apology a page ago


Why did you do it though?

And can you answer why you are so opposed to a vivax mayor? Cause it seems right to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:46 GMT
#1558
On March 05 2024 01:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.


Any thoughts of dmb/vivax/me/perfection from the past few pages?
I actually like die_meatbaby's point about Vivax, it's interesting to me and makes sense. So I would lean town on her. Vivax I am not sure about, his posting feels carefree so maybe town? It feels like there is a bit of a drive to his posting, despite the slow early game. But this doesn't line up with die_meatbaby's point so I really don't know. I have no idea about you, we just think very differently and I could argue about semantics for ages. Makes it difficult. I haven't read imperfection's filter yet but my first thought is that he is the most likely mafia so far, since he has been present mostly to critique people's thoughts and hasn't seemed to show much interest in finding people's alignments.



What about this is mafia aligned?
First bold quote isn't mafia aligned. Second bold section is textbook mafia, not sure why you are asking this? Being present without actually trying to identify alignments is highly mafia motivated since you are playing for survival instead of solving the game.


@Trefl

Do you think that Iamperfection critiquing peoples thoughts is not a way to find alignments?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:47 GMT
#1559
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:48 GMT
#1560
On March 05 2024 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Then he voted for me and I'm blasting town like everywhere PPPSWSSHHHHHH

I agree with you being town.

I'm like 2 pages into the game so all my reads are just random feelings right now but I like you, Vivax, iamp and DP. I don't like Oats.


Why do you think he is town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 00:51 GMT
#1562
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 01:12 GMT
#1589
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts



What do you think of Rayn and Sandro?

Who would you like for mayor?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 01:14 GMT
#1592
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


I am not looking at it as an association.

I think this is scummy from oats independently of cakes alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 01:16 GMT
#1595
On March 05 2024 10:04 Palmar wrote:
To clarify. Claiming on day 1 is dumb as shit. I’m not a fan of that but. But what’s done is done.


Agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 01:18 GMT
#1604
On March 05 2024 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts



What do you think of Rayn and Sandro?

Who would you like for mayor?


never mind the last bit I saw it was vivax.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 01:18 GMT
#1605
On March 05 2024 10:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
This DP push feels heavily contrived, why did that post from yonks ago trigger him


I was rereading and it struck me as true, also you stopped caring and that doesn't parse with your town play last game.

Nice to have you back though :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 179
910 92
Mong 38
Shinee 36
Bale 33
Killer 28
Aegong 27
Mind 14
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss189
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1481
Other Games
summit1g8748
olofmeister977
ceh9469
Happy316
crisheroes174
Sick159
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick546
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream254
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH56
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Rush1868
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 12m
OSC
5h 12m
Stellar Fest
5h 12m
OSC
16h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.