• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8935 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:18 GMT
#4745
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:21 GMT
#4747
VE is likely mafia. He was lynched d3 recently as mafia and it was because he became too lazy.
So I would vote him before Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:38 GMT
#4754
On March 08 2024 17:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.

Just saying your reads are almost exactly the same as mine lol

Ok, I am a bit behind so cant factcheck but I am voting VE.
I hope people stop being stupid and dont lynch you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 10:02 GMT
#4761
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick

I disagree. I read the 3 last pages and she is quite reasonable.
I also think the why do we have 2 kills dumbness was kept up too long.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 12:36 GMT
#4841
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.


Just read slam his read post during night and it is an ok check. Maybe he even crumbed it there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 12:37 GMT
#4842
On March 08 2024 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:25 CopCake wrote:
Go ahead big boi, lynch me.

This is your town, no?

Or are you gonna start two trains out of thin air like with Tfrel and JAT?

Can we park the whole CC DP business. At least till day 3

That goes to both of you

Let's make that d5. I should be dead by then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 13:15 GMT
#4851
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

I would be disappointed if mafia doesnt guess me at least once.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:19 GMT
#4915
On March 08 2024 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 22:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

I would be disappointed if mafia doesnt guess me at least once.

Actually an amazing thing to say as traitor…

Yes I agree. But also as townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:19 GMT
#4916
On March 09 2024 02:08 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 14:06 CopCake wrote:
So in conclusion

oats is either mafia or miller. I would go mafia for Rayn’s death.

So

##vote: Oats

Hi cake, what is this?


Oh my bad, I forgot.

Why is rayns death important?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:21 GMT
#4918
On March 09 2024 00:19 Vivax wrote:
Koshi I want you to fight copcake over the right to be vigged first.

Hmm?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:24 GMT
#4921
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:26 GMT
#4923
If mafia found rayn without marv help and framed Oats as a gamble because they knew slam is cop I can only applaud them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 17:27 GMT
#4924
On March 09 2024 02:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:22 iamperfection wrote:
Marv vote ve to give everyone something to think about.

I’d love to but no

As with the horrible Vivax election, today was always foretold.

Why not VE?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 18:25 GMT
#4947
Not sure why we are not voting VE and lynching our townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 18:25 GMT
#4948
But fine.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 18:46 GMT
#4959
Oats got to say. You did everything right.
If people complain about effort in future games I will post your performance. Solid through entire game and this town has no balls. Yesterday I was proud to be in this town. Today I am ashamed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 19:11 GMT
#4968
Killing 19 pages Oats over all these shitters that dont care.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 19:11 GMT
#4969
(They care but are mafia)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:33 GMT
#5028
Worst math I have seen in a while.
If they have a framer, the chance they picked Oats is the only thing you need to calculate. Add the chance of a miller in there and you know the odds.

The chance they picked Oats is high because our cop decided to bold his fucking name in his reads post after claiming cop.

Chance of Slam not being town and cop is low.


Our blues and DP are so fucking bad that mafia has 1 rb and 3 blues to pick from.

So I guess 2 die tonight. And no tears will be shred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 22:37 GMT
#5035
On March 07 2024 11:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Reads from the S.L.A.M. fish! Yay! I really ought to ask to have my icon changed to a nuclear silo add-on...


Ahem. Of course, much of my incomprehensible nature comes from the fact that 90%of the time, I am phone posting. This has been true since 2012.

Please forgive any typos. I will keep trolling to a minimum.

Unfortunately, I have the random access memory of a gaming pc hopped up on PCI SSD hardware, but the hard memory of a commodore 64- so, what sticks sticks and what doesn't doesn't, so a lot of what and not a whole lot of why. This is almost as unpleasant for me as it is for you. I want to please, but I basically cannot.


That being said, reads!

By popular demand,
Die_meatbaby: Null to town. As Palmar sees me, so also I see Die_meatbaby. I can't actually read her that well. But whenever people have pedantic bullshit reasons for lynching, I get the heebie weenies. I have had them when lynching scum and switched off, so this feeling is unreliable. But dude Oats it's largely ESL and new and most game experience for her is with Slam, Chezinu, Copcake, and like, more trolls plus maybe Palmar and Marv just kinda dominating until Rayn starts yelling at them with her partner taking potshots as an equal opportunity confuser on a level to make me blush.

CopCake: similarly, her recent games have been full of trolls and gods with no Romans in between. That being said, she knows what Rome is like. She has seen it.
I think people forget that she is now doing as Romans do.
Null town.

For me, by the way, Null implies weak feeling. I can be unsure strongly, you will see when.

Darthpunk. That's when. There are times when I am certain he is scum, and times I am certain he is town. I can't call him Null and feel right. But I don't know which way ti call it.

Iamperfection is town.

Oats is pedantic. Pure unsure strongly.

Jealous is almost certainly town, or power scum. I tend to the former.

Rayn is lock town.

Marv likely town.

Please listen to iamp and lynch VisceraEyes. If for nothing else for pressure but ai think something else is there.

Shit 655 another post may be coming

So give some grace.

No sorry you didnt. Maybe some1 else did it in your post or I dreamed it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
SpeCial 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2006
Dewaltoss 47
Bale 29
NaDa 29
Snow 13
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 583
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1510
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2361
JimRising 701
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS184
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde142
ViBE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki164
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo874
• Rush494
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 4m
OSC
9h 4m
Stellar Fest
9h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.