• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:13 GMT
#1259
On March 05 2024 06:10 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.


I took distance, and look somewhere else, giving you benefit of the doubt. Specially with all the stupid JK thing.

[And my approach to you wasn't even aggressive, I even shared a bit of what I think and how I work. I even expected nice feedback but "Lol, cake is mafia hur hur hur"

So, even with that, I decided to let you go because it is not beneficial to town to start another cake vs dp war.

If you want to continue and go on a crussade against me is your prerogative but I am town this game.

GLHF.


So what do you think my alignment is now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:15 GMT
#1267
On March 05 2024 06:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?

no?


I guess he is in aus cause it’s 8am here
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:54 GMT
#1334
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:56 GMT
#1338
On March 05 2024 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!


I really wish you could just post some reads. This is why you get lynched early btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:57 GMT
#1340
On March 05 2024 06:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oats slam maf
Dp sigh rayn town
I don't call individuals stupid on purpose, only in anger.


Am I that boring?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:59 GMT
#1343
On March 05 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote


why you unvote cake?


She is reacting really differently to pressure this game from her mafia game. Last time she tunnelled me back and basically lied and sowed chaos and confusion and tunnelled me right back. Maybe I am getting played here but it's enough to want to give her some space and see what she does without me breathing down her neck.



"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:25 GMT
#1364
On March 05 2024 07:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are you voting Vivax for mayor DP?
Detailed reasoning pls just not say he's town PR.


That is the reason though. It's just the correct play right now.

Even you voted him mayor over yourself, so what's your issue here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:26 GMT
#1366
On March 05 2024 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!


I really wish you could just post some reads. This is why you get lynched early btw.

Oh please, I innovated the list post DP, some of my most gorgeous work has been on D1. I get lynched early because people are cowards.


I agree, which is why i find it weird you would be talking about how noone can have reads and you don;t have reads that are meaningful.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:27 GMT
#1370
On March 05 2024 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Dunno why Rels is so hung up on THAT slot over any other.


Probably because it is easy, and everything else is hard.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:28 GMT
#1372
On March 05 2024 07:20 Koshi wrote:
Also. I think I like the RB wasted on our Jailkeeper. It is not as good as our investigation role. So let them waste it on Vivax and let the cop do his job free of fear.

Jailkeeper is easier to work around anyway. And less punishing than a 3 reads cop.


agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:29 GMT
#1373
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:30 GMT
#1374
##vote: Raynpelikoneet
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:31 GMT
#1378
On March 05 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##vote DarthPunk


lol why?

youre mafia. gn.


Love this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:35 GMT
#1381
I feel rayn is butthurt that me and koshi aren't voting him for mayor.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:36 GMT
#1382
I do feel like this is something he is more likely to do as town though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:36 GMT
#1384
Anyway, I'm feeling a bit lost right now so I am going to re-read the pages that I skimmed this morning while I am at work, I'll be current in the thread too so feel free to have a chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:37 GMT
#1385
##unvote
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:40 GMT
#1387
On March 05 2024 07:38 Vivax wrote:
Basically I don't want this to be another one of those games where a bunch of outsiders have to raise their voice to be heard over preformed cliques.


Agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:46 GMT
#1391
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 22:46 GMT
#1392
On March 05 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.


Can you post a paraphrase btw?

And Sandro do you townread him?


I am pretty sure he said that he does.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 179
910 92
Mong 38
Shinee 36
Bale 33
Killer 28
Aegong 27
Mind 14
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss189
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1481
Other Games
summit1g8748
olofmeister977
ceh9469
Happy316
crisheroes174
Sick159
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick546
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream254
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH56
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Rush1868
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 12m
OSC
5h 12m
Stellar Fest
5h 12m
OSC
16h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.