• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8814 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:01 GMT
#5080
I'm home, Palmar has utterly disappointed me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:01 GMT
#5082
I don't think his reads have evolved beyond what little he was around for D1
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:11 GMT
#5087
Man Koshi I'm still thinking over this post:
On March 09 2024 07:33 Koshi wrote:
Worst math I have seen in a while.
If they have a framer, the chance they picked Oats is the only thing you need to calculate. Add the chance of a miller in there and you know the odds.

The chance they picked Oats is high because our cop decided to bold his fucking name in his reads post after claiming cop.

Chance of Slam not being town and cop is low.


Our blues and DP are so fucking bad that mafia has 1 rb and 3 blues to pick from.

So I guess 2 die tonight. And no tears will be shred.

On March 04 2024 15:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Yes


are you worried about her alignment here?

Not in the slightest.

Remember I have a meta from the third Heaven, I have met Raynpelikoneet, Hapahauli, CopCake, Conversion, Igrok, Chezinu, and

Others

I R L

We have personalities beyond the mafia.

But meh

I am tomfool


What did you mean by this then:

On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.

Remember oars bullshit on me earlier?

Yeah, I'm mocking him, DP.

Don't act like I haven't been posing "page 35 ftw!" As town since 2013. Y'all know me better than this shit.


I thought you were sus on cake here for posting the tea party shit.

Nope, it's all directed at Oats.

He jumped down my throat for tongue-in-cheek remarks and I saw that bullshit and was like oh wow, how about this, then I saw his replies to her and remembered I was catching up and being current at the same time.

On March 05 2024 04:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Oatsmaster town?

Slam talks about Oats a lot in his filter, if you were going to target slam with a framer, all you'd have to do is pick from his scum reads which he doesn't have a bunch of and your math gets a lot better.

Actually seeing Palmar make my own math argument, I kinda get why it sounds so weak.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:22 GMT
#5090
On March 09 2024 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
i feel like plamar just rambled for several posts saying stuff that is irrelevant or saying stuff everyone knows already

He finally talked to me for 30 seconds in the Mason chat and then peaced out.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:23 GMT
#5093
I have the worst fucking timing, Vivax and Koshi around all day now they're gone when I get home and want to talk to them.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:25 GMT
#5095
Copcake still voting jealous is super weird to me, she insists on being on wagons of her own. Day 1 she stayed on JSL as well.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:27 GMT
#5096
If she actually cared about not lynching Oats, VE already had to votes on him when she voted jealous. Instead she just yeets her vote out a window.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:30 GMT
#5098
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:36 GMT
#5105
On March 09 2024 08:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?

did he really say that voting for the lulz

Yes.

I wasted the whisper so hard.

That said, his decision to park his vote on VE instead of just throwing it on someone random like copcake sits a little better with me, assuming VE is scum, because now the vote count is pretty close and I can't imagine if he was scum with VE he'd risk that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 23:46 GMT
#5111
On March 09 2024 08:43 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 08:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:31 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 08:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Like I think you've done everything right if you're town Oats, and if you're mafia massive kudos for wool stuff. I am NEVER lynching you here without a red check.

I'll stick around for a little bit while doing other stuff, but I'm just not confident enough in my reads to actually move somewhere else. I think.

he says this and then votes VE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean he also says this just prior:
On March 09 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 07:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey look Palmar Sandro thought i was town too.
Just like for your records
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Yeah I know

I'm like this close to saying fuck math and changing my opinion.

But you did make a case on me, which looks bad for you. Not sure I should blame you for that though.

Like I'm almost tempted to just fucking lynch slam lol

The only solid thing he told me in our chat is that his vote was for the lulz but maybe he just doesn't want to justify changing his mind and going with his gut?

did he really say that voting for the lulz

Yes.

I wasted the whisper so hard.

That said, his decision to park his vote on VE instead of just throwing it on someone random like copcake sits a little better with me, assuming VE is scum, because now the vote count is pretty close and I can't imagine if he was scum with VE he'd risk that.

well if all 3 were scum it wouldn't matter

I actually am pretty set on copcake being scum at the moment, her votes are just horrible for a townie. It begs the question why doesn't she want to be on Oats.

I think of those three Palmar is least likely to be scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:17 GMT
#5126
fuckit
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:19 GMT
#5129
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:21 GMT
#5131
I went to the store and got some groceries and realized pretty much every realistic scum team scenario I was trying to figure out did not contain Oats but definitely included VE.

And yes, my math was also wrong.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:28 GMT
#5140
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:29 GMT
#5141
On March 09 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.


What do you mean oats had 10 votes voting on scum ve is entirely safe from his perspective.

Yeah that is true, and I guess his vote is the only thing that's driving me putting VE ahead of him on the lynch priority right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:36 GMT
#5146
On March 09 2024 09:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.


What do you mean oats had 10 votes voting on scum ve is entirely safe from his perspective.

Yeah that is true, and I guess his vote is the only thing that's driving me putting VE ahead of him on the lynch priority right now.

Nah I don't think I can vote Palmar today, his shit has looked terrible today but he was reasonable enough at other points in the game for me to have a townread of him earlier. His level of play is absolutely infuriating right now and I don't know if it's gonna get any better but it's almost so bad that I have a hard time seeing him doing it as scum, like he's gotta know everything he posted over the last couple of hours was bad. There are already enough shenanigans. If you want someone other than Oats its gotta be VE.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:40 GMT
#5155
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?

Only the first half, I spent a while last night trying to figure out why people I was previously townreading were doing things I didn't understand. Spent a bit trying to read the game from a different point of view.

Yes, I am fully aware that this is going to be perceived very poorly by multiple people who think I am scummy. Yes I also believe I'm making the right play. And yes I fully recognize the irony of the ego comment that I made yesterday.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:46 GMT
#5165
On March 09 2024 09:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.


If we wanna talk more math that I'm bad at, it's not 1/19 chance of Slam's check vs 1/19 check of a framer (which tbh is what I'm assuming happened), it's 1/slam's reads vs 1/slams read's since he claimed so scum had an idea of where he'd be looking.

Koshi's post about this earlier today was really good on this, I think I've quoted it twice now.


Haven’t you called people not voting for oats mafia for the whole phase?

Only the first half, I spent a while last night trying to figure out why people I was previously townreading were doing things I didn't understand. Spent a bit trying to read the game from a different point of view.

Yes, I am fully aware that this is going to be perceived very poorly by multiple people who think I am scummy. Yes I also believe I'm making the right play. And yes I fully recognize the irony of the ego comment that I made yesterday.


I mean you look fucking bad right now if oats is mafia.

Yeah but people already think I look bad and they usually do. I've spent most of today trying to figure this out, at least I'm more certain of this move because it's VE.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:51 GMT
#5175
If VE replaces out that's going to be an insane amount of WIFOM
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 00:56 GMT
#5181
On March 09 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB has barely participated today.

I still think DMB is playing closer to her town meta tbh but she has been very quiet.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 885
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 458
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 169
Rex108
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 169
ProTech156
Rex 108
UpATreeSC 84
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31918
Shuttle 1519
EffOrt 856
Light 691
Mini 619
Soma 461
firebathero 271
Rush 196
Snow 171
ZerO 155
[ Show more ]
hero 84
sorry 54
Liquid`Ret 48
Killer 42
Sea.KH 29
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 21
soO 20
Trap 18
Bale 16
Free 14
Shine 14
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7218
qojqva1813
Dendi975
420jenkins148
Counter-Strike
fl0m1372
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2026
crisheroes1233
XaKoH 215
MindelVK6
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
B2W.Neo1009
Beastyqt527
FrodaN428
ceh9196
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe132
QueenE101
C9.Mang069
Trikslyr63
Mew2King53
Dewaltoss37
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3457
• TFBlade1231
Other Games
• imaqtpie468
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 9m
Stellar Fest
20h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.