• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7331 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:38 GMT
#1159
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


Yes.

I would mason a strong townie like that as mafia 100 percent of the time.

Without the thread watching over you it would be much easier to pocket someone.

TL players are very weak to being pocketed. I think that is the only thing MS have over us actually. They are far more aware of and concerned by pocketing attempts.

I’m not calling Rayn mafia here im just saying it’s within his range and It’s part of why I’m voting vivax for mayor over him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:39 GMT
#1163
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:42 GMT
#1169
On March 05 2024 05:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:27 DarthPunk wrote:

The only one I’m really afraid of being mafia in that lot is Rayn


Which would be, why?


If you need me to still explain it’s that I think you are the strongest mafia player in that three by some margin.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:43 GMT
#1171
On March 05 2024 05:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t think Rayn is outside of his scum range btw.

So you thinks it's possible scum rayn masoned marv willingly


Yes.

I would mason a strong townie like that as mafia 100 percent of the time.

Without the thread watching over you it would be much easier to pocket someone.

TL players are very weak to being pocketed. I think that is the only thing MS have over us actually. They are far more aware of and concerned by pocketing attempts.

I’m not calling Rayn mafia here im just saying it’s within his range and It’s part of why I’m voting vivax for mayor over him.

I did it once with rsoultin (I was the scum mason and tried to pocker her like that) and it backfired spectacularly :D


Doesn’t mean it’s bad. Iirc she was particularly wary of being pocketed .
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:44 GMT
#1175
On March 05 2024 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...


Yes I know. Which is why I am asking.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:46 GMT
#1179
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...


Yes I know. Which is why I am asking.

It is an observation i also made, noone else seems to have made that.


Ok so it was sarcasm?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:46 GMT
#1180
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:44 Vivax wrote:
Rayn downplaying his mafia abilities is one fat red flag

how have i done that?
unless you mean comparison between me/marv/sandroba that i didnt understand


What don’t you understand about it?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:47 GMT
#1182
Can everyone town reading cake please explain a town oriented mindset for her play at the start of the day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:50 GMT
#1189
On March 05 2024 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I have high expectations from JAT after he talked such a big game in the obs last time.

He's doing fine so far.


What specifically do you think he is doing well with?

What is that question really, he has one post that is game related...


Yes I know. Which is why I am asking.

It is an observation i also made, noone else seems to have made that.


Ok so it was sarcasm?

What the fuck? If you have a question ask me.
JAT made the observation of Koshi not wanting to die as he has been wanting to in his last games.
It's a decent observation and could ask for answers. Ergo, it's a good start for him to find something relevant in the game that other people have not said already, right or wrong.


I -literally- was asking you.

I found that post to be a nothing post basically.

Like from this whole thread, that was the thing he wants to comment on?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:51 GMT
#1191
On March 05 2024 05:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Can everyone town reading cake please explain a town oriented mindset for her play at the start of the day.


Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. The young lady has not touched my delicious cakes. Something is wrong here


Absolutely.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:52 GMT
#1192
Copcake why are you not voting for me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:54 GMT
#1197
On March 05 2024 05:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG so much was not expecting so much loooool

People pretending to have reads that mean anything already are fucking awesome, like I can kinda get a read off that stuff but so many are good at faking it. You guys won't have any meaningful reads until flips happen.

I am, actively, doing jack shit. But I'm also not pushing an agenda or doing anything scummy, so energy put into lynching me is wasted.

So you want a mayor that is in here pretending with you guys. I get it. I hear you. I'm just not doing it. I'm not pretending to have reads that mean anything right now. I'm going to lynch someone who is barely posting, someone who ISN'T ME that is barely posting, and that's what I'll do as mayor. You either like that or you don't. I was hoping Slam would come in here and make you guys like it but you can't count on anyone these days.

I'll talk to you guys about who I think is mafia after I see some stuff happen in the thread that is alignment indicative. I don't think how DMB phrased something or how much Oats posted D1 or any bullshit like that is alignment indicative. I like votes, lynches, who pushes what and why. We don't have that D1. We have activity. So that's what I'm running on bish. You don't like my activity level? Then you agree with my premise and should vote me as mayor rather than someone who could be mafia.


Hahahahaha

Well played VE 😂
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:58 GMT
#1210
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 20:59 GMT
#1213
On March 05 2024 05:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba what marv is telling you is true.

lol this is funny

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:51 iamperfection wrote:
I do find it odd marv isn't posting in the thread

I told a couple of hours ago to him that people are gonna scumread him for playing the game only in discord with 2 mason chats ^^

If mafia makes me mayor. I am willing to shoot marv.
Just putting that out there.

0 fucks would be given.


Great way to not end up as mayor.

Koshi can I have a list post? Doesn’t need to be everyone just enough so that I can see where your head is at
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1220
On March 05 2024 06:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man I don't think anyone in the mafia team is running for mayor. I think that's a lot of scrutiny and bullshit no one on the mafia team wants to deal with, and the game is so stacked with names that I don't think any one single one of them having bodyguards is meaningful in any way.

I'd lynch people disinterested in mayoral elections for scum today I GUESS if a gun was to my head today, which it's NOT by the way.


Say a gun is to your head?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1227
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


No I just got you and Marv that’s true.

And I only didn’t get you because Rayn hard defended you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:05 GMT
#1231
On March 05 2024 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
And anyway, I just said - if one was, that's what I'd say DP.


Ok a gun is to your head who are you lynching?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1236
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:08 GMT
#1243
On March 05 2024 06:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


No I just got you and Marv that’s true.

And I only didn’t get you because Rayn hard defended you.


A good player wouldnt have let that interfere.

And that doesnt change the fact I made you doubt TTT.

Again, put your town shoes.


Answer my question please 🙏
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 21:09 GMT
#1246
On March 05 2024 06:08 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

Not sure why you are bunching me up with rayn calling marv town. I'm keeping an open mind. He has been townie in the mason chat but the lack of thread presence is worrying. Your commentary is less sharp than usual. Not sure I follow the outburst here, what exactly have we been doing that is anti-town? I also don't like it you are framing as we are acting a group.


That’s how it looked to me as well fwiw

Sandro shouldn’t you be asking me some questions or something if I am a question mark for you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1482
910 99
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Aegong 23
Noble 12
yabsab 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
Fuzer 72
League of Legends
JimRising 574
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King302
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1483
Other Games
summit1g9254
PiGStarcraft433
ceh9310
Sick164
ArmadaUGS139
Livibee96
Happy10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick578
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream243
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Rush1417
• Lourlo1246
• Stunt467
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 6m
OSC
6h 6m
Stellar Fest
6h 6m
OSC
17h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.