• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:04 GMT
#1389
On May 25 2023 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 19:47 marvellosity wrote:
Well, you should care.


Why? are you going to lynch me for it?

Only read the spoiler if you are marv
+ Show Spoiler +
Careful, If you say "yes" he is going to nk you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:05 GMT
#1393
On May 25 2023 20:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
onegu too boss to be town.
vivax too little paranoid to be town.

after this post V got many votes

Do you think there was some hypnotic message hidden behind that message that made others vote Vivax?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:21 GMT
#1400
On May 25 2023 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
Can I just note for one moment that confirmed town Vivax had almost the exact same case on MZ that I did.

Give it a think.

It was the reason you 3 were in my townpile. Both mindmelded with you.

was a no brainer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:23 GMT
#1401
On May 25 2023 20:04 Grackaroni wrote:
TankTopTiger has replaced [UoN]Sentinel

Welcome.
Please become TankTopTiger the TipTopTown.
No pressure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:25 GMT
#1403
On May 25 2023 20:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 20:05 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
onegu too boss to be town.
vivax too little paranoid to be town.

after this post V got many votes

Do you think there was some hypnotic message hidden behind that message that made others vote Vivax?


no not really. Was smart from him. At the start of the game when I was saying he and V are mafia. He was never saying something that make people think about V as m. After we talked at this point i was writing somewhere that i would easy switch my opinion from him to town just need more writing stuff. after that he going to post this and all people start to be against V

I wonder what rayn his secret is.
I typed Vivax is town and for some reason that didn't stop 6 people to vote for him.

Do you think rayn arranges his words in a special way to make it more convincing?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:26 GMT
#1405
amazing
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:32 GMT
#1409
On May 25 2023 09:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:This is very strange to me because I asked you earlier why I shouldn't lynch vivax and you said you wouldn't stop me but now the Vivax vote from VE is wrong and we are not going to lynch mafia.

I think you both may vote for Vivax if you want to, i am not gonna stand in the way. I just don't think you're likely to lynch mafia, although there is a chance he is mafia lol.. I guess that's me saying it's not my preferred lynch in a way, or i dont even know what i am saying anymore, havent slept in almost a day.

Do what you do, i dont think there is any more players for me to change their opinion onto what i want o be the lynch, so up to you. If you dont want Meapak lynched, do something about it.


On May 25 2023 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Disclaimer; i am not voting vivax over meapak whatever the situation is when i am awake during D1. Just that you know.

I will need to analyse this further.

So rayn made a comment that opened the gate to make 6 people vote Vivax. And all these posts I read in his filter saying MZ was a better lynch in his eyes were inefficient.

So which voodoo did he use to make that 1 message so much more powerful?

I shall need to contact the Brown for this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:41 GMT
#1414
On May 25 2023 20:25 TankTopTiger wrote:
So I guess my first question is why Marv is just getting a free walk here? What makes everyone so certain he's town when for the most part he's not exerted any influence?

He didn't get a free walk. We attacked marv and then welcomed him in the town circle after vetting him.
It's ok if you missed that.
You might have read discussions about a mebaby post saying marv looked town that scammed people in a previous game and now everybody is attacking him.

Also. You say some people feel fake (because we force reads most likely), and then you don't like marv for "not exerting" any influence. That is a contradiction you should try to get rid of.
marv is indeed a calm player, and is not yelling and swearing. But he did get his preferred target 5 votes. So he influenced at least that. Or was that somebody else his doing?


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:42 GMT
#1415
On May 25 2023 20:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
The thing is a heard before we started the game marv and Koshi are the most strong gamer (said by Vivax) Koshi is going to hard in this thread to be mafia. Would be to fucking insane if he realy is. Marv make like mild and save posts here. Also looked like he tried to get the attention from mafia on me. But i would wait now what will happen in the night. Mafia can kill somebody it will not be me becauce i will get voted out soon, becauce i played in my unique crazy style. If marv dies in the first night i will def vote on MZ or VE but first MZ for shure. If marv don´t die in the first night i could be mafia. Mafia only let people die who scare them, I am def not one of them becauce almost killed my self here with my random thoughts.

I am glad we kept you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:46 GMT
#1420
On May 25 2023 20:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 20:32 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:This is very strange to me because I asked you earlier why I shouldn't lynch vivax and you said you wouldn't stop me but now the Vivax vote from VE is wrong and we are not going to lynch mafia.

I think you both may vote for Vivax if you want to, i am not gonna stand in the way. I just don't think you're likely to lynch mafia, although there is a chance he is mafia lol.. I guess that's me saying it's not my preferred lynch in a way, or i dont even know what i am saying anymore, havent slept in almost a day.

Do what you do, i dont think there is any more players for me to change their opinion onto what i want o be the lynch, so up to you. If you dont want Meapak lynched, do something about it.


On May 25 2023 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Disclaimer; i am not voting vivax over meapak whatever the situation is when i am awake during D1. Just that you know.

I will need to analyse this further.

So rayn made a comment that opened the gate to make 6 people vote Vivax. And all these posts I read in his filter saying MZ was a better lynch in his eyes were inefficient.

So which voodoo did he use to make that 1 message so much more powerful?

I shall need to contact the Brown for this.


Have you read all the posts yet?

I literally asked him why, and he gave no reasons, and then later tacitly agreed with VE that it was because of the fact that you had all agreed to the lynch prior and he didn't want scum to influence at the end.

The next time I take a shit I will put some glitter on it, look at it for 30 seconds and flush.
I think that will be more tasteful than reading the 350 posts before the Vivax lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:47 GMT
#1421
On May 25 2023 20:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 20:42 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
The thing is a heard before we started the game marv and Koshi are the most strong gamer (said by Vivax) Koshi is going to hard in this thread to be mafia. Would be to fucking insane if he realy is. Marv make like mild and save posts here. Also looked like he tried to get the attention from mafia on me. But i would wait now what will happen in the night. Mafia can kill somebody it will not be me becauce i will get voted out soon, becauce i played in my unique crazy style. If marv dies in the first night i will def vote on MZ or VE but first MZ for shure. If marv don´t die in the first night i could be mafia. Mafia only let people die who scare them, I am def not one of them becauce almost killed my self here with my random thoughts.

I am glad we kept you.


just because i said you are one of the strongest player. I just repeat V´s words with the first sentence here.

You found a great partner in V.
A very intelligent man.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 11:49 GMT
#1423
On May 25 2023 20:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 20:46 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:32 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:This is very strange to me because I asked you earlier why I shouldn't lynch vivax and you said you wouldn't stop me but now the Vivax vote from VE is wrong and we are not going to lynch mafia.

I think you both may vote for Vivax if you want to, i am not gonna stand in the way. I just don't think you're likely to lynch mafia, although there is a chance he is mafia lol.. I guess that's me saying it's not my preferred lynch in a way, or i dont even know what i am saying anymore, havent slept in almost a day.

Do what you do, i dont think there is any more players for me to change their opinion onto what i want o be the lynch, so up to you. If you dont want Meapak lynched, do something about it.


On May 25 2023 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Disclaimer; i am not voting vivax over meapak whatever the situation is when i am awake during D1. Just that you know.

I will need to analyse this further.

So rayn made a comment that opened the gate to make 6 people vote Vivax. And all these posts I read in his filter saying MZ was a better lynch in his eyes were inefficient.

So which voodoo did he use to make that 1 message so much more powerful?

I shall need to contact the Brown for this.


Have you read all the posts yet?

I literally asked him why, and he gave no reasons, and then later tacitly agreed with VE that it was because of the fact that you had all agreed to the lynch prior and he didn't want scum to influence at the end.

The next time I take a shit I will put some glitter on it, look at it for 30 seconds and flush.
I think that will be more tasteful than reading the 350 posts before the Vivax lynch.


Well in the interest of accuracy then, maybe you shouldn't put weight on that section of the game if you don't care to read. it.

Or ask questions about it

Or declare you will lynch half the town as a result of it.

Not having read it and all.

Half of the town (the bad part) and all the mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:02 GMT
#1429
On May 25 2023 20:50 TankTopTiger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 20:41 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:25 TankTopTiger wrote:
So I guess my first question is why Marv is just getting a free walk here? What makes everyone so certain he's town when for the most part he's not exerted any influence?

He didn't get a free walk. We attacked marv and then welcomed him in the town circle after vetting him.
It's ok if you missed that.
You might have read discussions about a mebaby post saying marv looked town that scammed people in a previous game and now everybody is attacking him.

Also. You say some people feel fake (because we force reads most likely), and then you don't like marv for "not exerting" any influence. That is a contradiction you should try to get rid of.
marv is indeed a calm player, and is not yelling and swearing. But he did get his preferred target 5 votes. So he influenced at least that. Or was that somebody else his doing?




Can you give me a time frame for when this vetting occurred? Because IMO that early nonsense where people push and pull based on nothing but farts means zero so establishing someone's alignment forevermore during that primordial soup is not a strong foundation for a town.

RE: Contradiction
It's not a contradiction. Having genuine reads is not the opposite of passivity. He asks a lot of questions (good), but then doesn't seem to take them anywhere in service to anything but his survival.

I don't like fake reads, I think they muddy shit up. They're necessary to get the ball rolling, but once the ball is rolling I expect genuine reads not empty accusations. The ball is rolling and has been for a while, so IMO we don't need them.

10-24 hours into the game.

Don't agree with "his survival". But ok.

fake reads are bad. I wonder what you define as fake though.


Anyway. marv is a big boy. Good to have you for secret reasons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:03 GMT
#1430
On May 25 2023 21:01 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 21:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:46 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:32 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:This is very strange to me because I asked you earlier why I shouldn't lynch vivax and you said you wouldn't stop me but now the Vivax vote from VE is wrong and we are not going to lynch mafia.

I think you both may vote for Vivax if you want to, i am not gonna stand in the way. I just don't think you're likely to lynch mafia, although there is a chance he is mafia lol.. I guess that's me saying it's not my preferred lynch in a way, or i dont even know what i am saying anymore, havent slept in almost a day.

Do what you do, i dont think there is any more players for me to change their opinion onto what i want o be the lynch, so up to you. If you dont want Meapak lynched, do something about it.


On May 25 2023 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Disclaimer; i am not voting vivax over meapak whatever the situation is when i am awake during D1. Just that you know.

I will need to analyse this further.

So rayn made a comment that opened the gate to make 6 people vote Vivax. And all these posts I read in his filter saying MZ was a better lynch in his eyes were inefficient.

So which voodoo did he use to make that 1 message so much more powerful?

I shall need to contact the Brown for this.


Have you read all the posts yet?

I literally asked him why, and he gave no reasons, and then later tacitly agreed with VE that it was because of the fact that you had all agreed to the lynch prior and he didn't want scum to influence at the end.

The next time I take a shit I will put some glitter on it, look at it for 30 seconds and flush.
I think that will be more tasteful than reading the 350 posts before the Vivax lynch.


Well in the interest of accuracy then, maybe you shouldn't put weight on that section of the game if you don't care to read. it.

Or ask questions about it

Or declare you will lynch half the town as a result of it.



Not having read it and all.



sorry postet it in the quote not after my mistake

i think you are right koshi should read what was writtin at this time take 10 min maybe. instead of decorating your shit like a litte princess you could read that.

I won't do both most likely.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:04 GMT
#1431
On May 25 2023 20:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:46 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:32 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:This is very strange to me because I asked you earlier why I shouldn't lynch vivax and you said you wouldn't stop me but now the Vivax vote from VE is wrong and we are not going to lynch mafia.

I think you both may vote for Vivax if you want to, i am not gonna stand in the way. I just don't think you're likely to lynch mafia, although there is a chance he is mafia lol.. I guess that's me saying it's not my preferred lynch in a way, or i dont even know what i am saying anymore, havent slept in almost a day.

Do what you do, i dont think there is any more players for me to change their opinion onto what i want o be the lynch, so up to you. If you dont want Meapak lynched, do something about it.


On May 25 2023 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Disclaimer; i am not voting vivax over meapak whatever the situation is when i am awake during D1. Just that you know.

I will need to analyse this further.

So rayn made a comment that opened the gate to make 6 people vote Vivax. And all these posts I read in his filter saying MZ was a better lynch in his eyes were inefficient.

So which voodoo did he use to make that 1 message so much more powerful?

I shall need to contact the Brown for this.


Have you read all the posts yet?

I literally asked him why, and he gave no reasons, and then later tacitly agreed with VE that it was because of the fact that you had all agreed to the lynch prior and he didn't want scum to influence at the end.

The next time I take a shit I will put some glitter on it, look at it for 30 seconds and flush.
I think that will be more tasteful than reading the 350 posts before the Vivax lynch.


Well in the interest of accuracy then, maybe you shouldn't put weight on that section of the game if you don't care to read. it.

Or ask questions about it

Or declare you will lynch half the town as a result of it.

Not having read it and all.

Half of the town (the bad part) and all the mafia.


The broken clock is correct twice per day.

As far as we know that is twice times more than you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:04 GMT
#1432
twice times
lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:17 GMT
#1441
On May 25 2023 21:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:25 TankTopTiger wrote:
Hi, I'm the sub for Sentinel. I'm caught up, but just pushed 1400 posts through my brain at top speed so don't expect me to be 100% on the ball. I'm going off vibes, so please feel free to correct me.

I've played before, maybe 10 newbie games. I'm an IRL friend of DP. I've also played meatspace werewolf a fair amount. I haven't played forum mafia in close to a decade, and don't really plan on approaching the game the same way anyway.

From what I see, there seems to be some mutual respect between Rayne, DP, and Marv. Almost like they are playing for who controls the endgame and the rest of you are just the social environment that facilitates it. Out of the three, I have no idea why people are acting like Marv is obviously town. He plays like an empty vessel. I'm obviously not part of whatever meta you guys have, but IMO MZ's aggression towards Marv has been warranted.

I would have voted for Vivax over MZ, who I get a town read off.

So I guess my first question is why Marv is just getting a free walk here? What makes everyone so certain he's town when for the most part he's not exerted any influence? IMO both Rayn and DP have provided insight, and in my eyes are earning their status, but not Marv.

Regarding VE, they strike me as committed to a bit. I'm not sure why they had such insane confidence, but honestly, a lot of how you guys talk comes off as fake to me.

Not exerted any influence? My target would have been lynched if not for some crazy EOD shenanigans and the fact i was asleep. How Much more influence do you want?


if you are town you will die in the first night for shure. Mafia are to scared of good players like you, so they make you die, because they know people would vote me out directly and so we lose 3 town people in D1 N1 and D2.
If you don´t die in this night you are more likly to be mafia (for me) and people would vote on you on d2

...
...
...
Can I please get shot so I can see marv defending himself against MZ, TTT and Mebaby while DP is cackling maniacally in the corner?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:19 GMT
#1446
Like TTT comes in and calls marv an empty shell/imposter and at the same time mebaby calls marv so strong town that if he doesn't die he should be lynched.

Of course they don't talk to each other and tomorrow they will try to vote marv out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:22 GMT
#1448
On May 25 2023 21:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 21:17 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 21:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 25 2023 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 20:25 TankTopTiger wrote:
Hi, I'm the sub for Sentinel. I'm caught up, but just pushed 1400 posts through my brain at top speed so don't expect me to be 100% on the ball. I'm going off vibes, so please feel free to correct me.

I've played before, maybe 10 newbie games. I'm an IRL friend of DP. I've also played meatspace werewolf a fair amount. I haven't played forum mafia in close to a decade, and don't really plan on approaching the game the same way anyway.

From what I see, there seems to be some mutual respect between Rayne, DP, and Marv. Almost like they are playing for who controls the endgame and the rest of you are just the social environment that facilitates it. Out of the three, I have no idea why people are acting like Marv is obviously town. He plays like an empty vessel. I'm obviously not part of whatever meta you guys have, but IMO MZ's aggression towards Marv has been warranted.

I would have voted for Vivax over MZ, who I get a town read off.

So I guess my first question is why Marv is just getting a free walk here? What makes everyone so certain he's town when for the most part he's not exerted any influence? IMO both Rayn and DP have provided insight, and in my eyes are earning their status, but not Marv.

Regarding VE, they strike me as committed to a bit. I'm not sure why they had such insane confidence, but honestly, a lot of how you guys talk comes off as fake to me.

Not exerted any influence? My target would have been lynched if not for some crazy EOD shenanigans and the fact i was asleep. How Much more influence do you want?


if you are town you will die in the first night for shure. Mafia are to scared of good players like you, so they make you die, because they know people would vote me out directly and so we lose 3 town people in D1 N1 and D2.
If you don´t die in this night you are more likly to be mafia (for me) and people would vote on you on d2

...
...
...
Can I please get shot so I can see marv defending himself against MZ, TTT and Mebaby while DP is cackling maniacally in the corner?


why you think dp?

I am stuck between thinking he cant think, or that he really should stop trying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:23 GMT
#1450
Yes I know I wrote twice times
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
ByuN 303
OGKoka 280
SHIN 96
MindelVK 27
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi411
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV507
League of Legends
• Jankos3168
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
OSC
11h 6m
Replay Cast
11h 6m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.