• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6483 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:20 GMT
#810
On May 25 2023 04:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
And i am not thinking V is mafia because I want to lynch him. I know how he plays differnt games. He acts to differnent to be town

Please try to elaborate on this as specifically as you can.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:23 GMT
#812
On May 25 2023 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:20 marvellosity wrote:
On a more general, higher level about the whole game;

Town are fucked if both rayn and Koshi are mafia. Too much thread control. Fortunately I don’t think that is the case at all. If one is mafia (still don’t think so) then I’m sort of relying on the other to start calling them out.

So I take into account both of their opinion fairly strongly. So while I’m a lot less sure on MB than they are, if I’m going to follow 2 players it’s them, and that may be the right thing to do here.

Your aggression towards me is fairly bizarre though MZ. Assuming you are town, you must at least understand what I’m saying about you. You’re a good enough player to understand that a mafia playing ‘cleanly’ is very much a thing. So the fact you disregard that is weird.

Why are you just randomly throwing suspicion on them, do you think they're not town? What purpose does this serve other than to do exactly what I accused you of doing yesterday which is muddle up the thread.

My aggression from you stems from frustration because I know you good enough as a town player to have real reads at this point in the game and instead all you've got is a weak ass case against me which you're now defending with yet more WIFOM. I'm really left with no other conclusion that you're scum.

Also your VE progression is terrible, going from "not suspicious" to "something's not right" without explaining what you think about it isn't right is just more of the constant baseless and vague accusations I've come to expect from you this game.

I'm not really interested in reading any more posts by you unless they contain clear cases backed up with explanations to your thought process as to why you find someone scummy. I'm tired minimal effort.

It’s like you’re purposefully misrepresenting what I’m saying, because everything you’re saying I’m saying here - I’m not.

I’m no longer engaging with you as whatever I say will get the same manic aggressive responses.

I think that's the one post i find actually very townie from MZ, because while it is very clueless and wrong the first time it feels like he actually believes in what he says.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:24 GMT
#815
On May 25 2023 04:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:17 Koshi wrote:
Can we lynch people on their birthday? That sounds against the rules.


you can and you can vote me out becauce you don´t believe in me beeing town.
I am just against vote from V because he don´t think i am mafia and just voting on me of self protection and mostly becauce a was writing some mean words. He vote on me becauce of personal reasons. I was cringed about my snake comment last night, got personly offend from me this morning and just vote becauce he is pissed on me (online not in rl)

Vivax elaborate please.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:31 GMT
#819
On May 25 2023 04:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 04:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 25 2023 04:17 Koshi wrote:
Can we lynch people on their birthday? That sounds against the rules.


you can and you can vote me out becauce you don´t believe in me beeing town.
I am just against vote from V because he don´t think i am mafia and just voting on me of self protection and mostly becauce a was writing some mean words. He vote on me becauce of personal reasons. I was cringed about my snake comment last night, got personly offend from me this morning and just vote becauce he is pissed on me (online not in rl)

Vivax elaborate please.


Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 19:48 Vivax wrote:
I'm gonna take a break from my battlestation.
Getting refuge in audacity vibes, maybe. I'm hoping for a bunch of posts that fit the situation and aren't edgelordism.

For instructional purposes: A policy lynch is a lynch designed to remove toxic players from the game, which I am currently very happy to do because I like my eyes intact.


My mood after the rude posts.
I think it was in the morning?

(1) I am just against vote from V because he don´t think i am mafia and just voting on me of self protection and (2) mostly becauce a was writing some mean words. (3) He vote on me becauce of personal reasons.

answers 1, 2 and 3.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:33 GMT
#820
On May 25 2023 04:26 Koshi wrote:
rayn I am staying but you will stay till EoD so feel free to switch as well. She will keep posting in futere days and we all know Chezinu will be a ? forever.

I am a bit lost here tbh, i think i need more information on anything. Chezinu not bad call if it comes to that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:34 GMT
#821
On May 25 2023 03:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Meapak do you remember what was the last game you played here? I cant find with a quick search in database.

Chezinu Streak

Then a couple of games in 2019. I think there was a game in 2020 but I can't remember.

Okay, here's your D1 post in that game:
On August 31 2022 19:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Right now after a first read of the thread I don't think I'm sold on a slam lynch but that's mostly because I have absolutely no idea how to read him. There are people here who swear they can soulread him so more power to them.

Why is Slam expressing different behavior so now you can tell he is town.
Is it him calling your top scumread conf town, or...?

Slam ended up being town last game and honestly I felt like he was playing similarly so far in this one so I felt more comfortable making a gut read.

Do you think he's been suspicious so far?

Yes, i don't know how he can be so sure marv is town at that point of the game, and you imo should definitely not be (so sure Slam is town -- or like any sure at all as you think marv is mafia).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:47 GMT
#825
On May 25 2023 04:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Meapak do you remember what was the last game you played here? I cant find with a quick search in database.

Chezinu Streak

Then a couple of games in 2019. I think there was a game in 2020 but I can't remember.

Okay, here's your D1 post in that game:
On August 31 2022 19:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Right now after a first read of the thread I don't think I'm sold on a slam lynch but that's mostly because I have absolutely no idea how to read him. There are people here who swear they can soulread him so more power to them.

Why is Slam expressing different behavior so now you can tell he is town.
Is it him calling your top scumread conf town, or...?

Slam ended up being town last game and honestly I felt like he was playing similarly so far in this one so I felt more comfortable making a gut read.

Do you think he's been suspicious so far?

Yes, i don't know how he can be so sure marv is town at that point of the game, and you imo should definitely not be (so sure Slam is town -- or like any sure at all as you think marv is mafia).

I do lightly agree with this. One thing I would say though is that Slam has early townread me in multiple games (I think I re,ember this right). And he likes me when I’m nice to newbies. Even having said that - yes it was very early.

I dont think it is that much alignment indicative for slam than it is to MZ, if it wasnt clear.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:51 GMT
#829
On May 25 2023 04:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 04:26 Vivax wrote:
On May 25 2023 04:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 04:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 25 2023 04:17 Koshi wrote:
Can we lynch people on their birthday? That sounds against the rules.


you can and you can vote me out becauce you don´t believe in me beeing town.
I am just against vote from V because he don´t think i am mafia and just voting on me of self protection and mostly becauce a was writing some mean words. He vote on me becauce of personal reasons. I was cringed about my snake comment last night, got personly offend from me this morning and just vote becauce he is pissed on me (online not in rl)

Vivax elaborate please.


On May 24 2023 19:48 Vivax wrote:
I'm gonna take a break from my battlestation.
Getting refuge in audacity vibes, maybe. I'm hoping for a bunch of posts that fit the situation and aren't edgelordism.

For instructional purposes: A policy lynch is a lynch designed to remove toxic players from the game, which I am currently very happy to do because I like my eyes intact.


My mood after the rude posts.
I think it was in the morning?

(1) I am just against vote from V because he don´t think i am mafia and just voting on me of self protection and (2) mostly becauce a was writing some mean words. (3) He vote on me becauce of personal reasons.

answers 1, 2 and 3.


So you're saying it's too much at once?
It's a nonsensical push on me anyways. Same as it was on you. I think it was DP who asked to vig her, not the worst idea. If it's AI I cba to read too much into it on D1 unless she starts shitting up the thread. I also had a myriad of questions probably left unanswered to things I thought made her mafia but I also don't want to overblow her workload considering how much she's probably struggling with the English we use.

At least I'll have the splatters on the wall and not on my hands. Machiavellianism be damned.

Well tell me why you scumread her then if there is anything not said already in thread?
At least it gives me a better idea on your alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 19:53 GMT
#830
On May 25 2023 04:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Meapak do you remember what was the last game you played here? I cant find with a quick search in database.

Chezinu Streak

Then a couple of games in 2019. I think there was a game in 2020 but I can't remember.

Okay, here's your D1 post in that game:
On August 31 2022 19:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Right now after a first read of the thread I don't think I'm sold on a slam lynch but that's mostly because I have absolutely no idea how to read him. There are people here who swear they can soulread him so more power to them.

Why is Slam expressing different behavior so now you can tell he is town.
Is it him calling your top scumread conf town, or...?

Slam ended up being town last game and honestly I felt like he was playing similarly so far in this one so I felt more comfortable making a gut read.

Do you think he's been suspicious so far?

Yes, i don't know how he can be so sure marv is town at that point of the game, and you imo should definitely not be (so sure Slam is town -- or like any sure at all as you think marv is mafia).

I don't need my town reads to agree with all my scum reads, especially since it's a meta/gut read from me on slam. Hell half of my townreads are down with my lynch right now lol.

I understand, i just dont know if i believe it's an actual meta / gut read you would have based on what Slam had posted during that time.

Has your read on him changed since?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:02 GMT
#835
I am still quite lost about the Chezinu read... It looks like super mafia thing to say but then it doesnt really go well with any scenario i am running in my head.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:03 GMT
#836
Maybe she just made a mistake and didn't own it up until it was too late to actually own it up, i think that's the best answer.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:04 GMT
#837
On May 25 2023 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Maybe she just made a mistake and didn't own it up until it was too late to actually own it up, i think that's the best answer.

I mean like thought about someone else, and then for whatever reason didn't answer before she was given the correct answer to just say she made a mistake. Idont know, maybe that doesnt make her mafia at all.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:07 GMT
#839
What about LS? Is there a case on him? I know a lot of people have thrown suspicion towards him, namely DP (who should soon arrive i think?).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:08 GMT
#840
On May 25 2023 05:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still quite lost about the Chezinu read... It looks like super mafia thing to say but then it doesnt really go well with any scenario i am running in my head.

It does look like a super mafia thing to say. Something I thought is - if a newbie is making a list post, maybe they call out ppl they think is mafia and sort of assume other people are town if they don’t stick in the memory? Still not very satisfying

So you think it would be they are mafia together or Chezinu is town and she is calling him town for ???
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:10 GMT
#843
yeah my townread on him is diminishing every hour he doesnt post
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:11 GMT
#844
On May 25 2023 05:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:05 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still quite lost about the Chezinu read... It looks like super mafia thing to say but then it doesnt really go well with any scenario i am running in my head.

It does look like a super mafia thing to say. Something I thought is - if a newbie is making a list post, maybe they call out ppl they think is mafia and sort of assume other people are town if they don’t stick in the memory? Still not very satisfying

So you think it would be they are mafia together or Chezinu is town and she is calling him town for ???

Yeah the latter. Calling him town because she doesn’t remember him doing anything scummy.

wait as town or mafia? as in mebaby as town or mafia
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:15 GMT
#849
On May 25 2023 05:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:05 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still quite lost about the Chezinu read... It looks like super mafia thing to say but then it doesnt really go well with any scenario i am running in my head.

It does look like a super mafia thing to say. Something I thought is - if a newbie is making a list post, maybe they call out ppl they think is mafia and sort of assume other people are town if they don’t stick in the memory? Still not very satisfying

So you think it would be they are mafia together or Chezinu is town and she is calling him town for ???

Yeah the latter. Calling him town because she doesn’t remember him doing anything scummy.

wait as town or mafia? as in mebaby as town or mafia

As town. As mafia it’s just a straight slip?

but if she is town why does she remember all the other non-posters as non-posters?
like i am trying to wrap my head around this a lot here... i dont think she is mafia together with chezinu, i think she would be more cautious about saying something soooooooo bad about her scummate, that's the conclusion i have come to.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:19 GMT
#851
Koshi i think we should at least consider some other lynch.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:20 GMT
#852
On May 25 2023 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi i think we should at least consider some other lynch.

It's me you and marv here and every fucking other soul disappeared when we were lynching mebaby and marv said if it comes to that he agrees. Why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 24 2023 20:24 GMT
#856
On May 25 2023 05:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:11 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:05 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still quite lost about the Chezinu read... It looks like super mafia thing to say but then it doesnt really go well with any scenario i am running in my head.

It does look like a super mafia thing to say. Something I thought is - if a newbie is making a list post, maybe they call out ppl they think is mafia and sort of assume other people are town if they don’t stick in the memory? Still not very satisfying

So you think it would be they are mafia together or Chezinu is town and she is calling him town for ???

Yeah the latter. Calling him town because she doesn’t remember him doing anything scummy.

wait as town or mafia? as in mebaby as town or mafia

As town. As mafia it’s just a straight slip?

but if she is town why does she remember all the other non-posters as non-posters?
like i am trying to wrap my head around this a lot here... i dont think she is mafia together with chezinu, i think she would be more cautious about saying something soooooooo bad about her scummate, that's the conclusion i have come to.

Yeah okay, I misremembered a bit I think, I thought Chez wasn’t the only ‘mistake’ but Chez is the only one she called town.

On the other hand, she lumped Slam and Sentinel together, one who had posted a few times, one obviously not at all - so something not quite right there

Has sentinel posted? :O
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings243
SHIN 145
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 422
ByuN 354
SHIN 153
Railgan 48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71934
Calm 11052
Rain 2456
Bisu 1523
FanTaSy 806
Shuttle 575
soO 558
Stork 543
Rush 274
Soma 241
[ Show more ]
firebathero 209
Snow 207
Last 177
Light 102
Mind 94
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 51
Sharp 49
Killer 46
hero 42
Bale 40
Free 39
sorry 36
Trap 36
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
Aegong 26
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Shine 12
Noble 12
Sexy 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9010
Dendi627
Counter-Strike
fl0m1636
byalli864
x6flipin381
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns33954
singsing2280
B2W.Neo599
Pyrionflax249
Trikslyr31
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis1719
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1270
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 24m
OSC
10h 24m
Replay Cast
10h 24m
OSC
23h 24m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.