• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8367 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:51 GMT
#1138
On May 25 2023 08:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 07:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:13 Onegu wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
Onegu, less blabla, more desperately trying to make yourself useful - I thank you



Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity

I want marv dead more than anyone in this thread but I don't like this
.

I mean like shiiiittt...


Yeah this is bad. lol.

what's bad there?


He doesn't like someone voting for his scum read close to deadline.

really that's what is bad there? not the guy scumreading the other guy who scumreads his top scumread?


Isn;t that what I said? lol.

To be clear, I thought it was bad because MZ was casting doubt on Onegu who was voting for MZ's top scumread.


If Onegu had stuck on Marv and actually justified his reasons/said he agreed with my analysis/done anything that resembled scum hunting to back up his vote we'd be having a different conversation. Instead he unvoted 8 MINUTES LATER and swung in another direction. Like I said before, scum can vote scum bois, it happens. Onegu throwing a vote on my read and immediately changing it does not clear him to me and it does not change my read on Marv.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:54 GMT
#1143
AND TO BE CLEAR ONEGU IS NOT EVEN MY TOP SCUM READ.

I feel like people aren't reading my posts clearly. I'd still rather lynch Vivax or LS or even Marv like I've been saying for a while. But again, town can play bad, one of my current suspects could flip town, Marv could wow me and turn into the towniest townie who ever town'd and I'd almost immediately slot Onegu into that spot.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:55 GMT
#1146
On May 25 2023 08:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 07:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:13 Onegu wrote:
[quote]


Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity

I want marv dead more than anyone in this thread but I don't like this
.

I mean like shiiiittt...


Yeah this is bad. lol.

what's bad there?


He doesn't like someone voting for his scum read close to deadline.

really that's what is bad there? not the guy scumreading the other guy who scumreads his top scumread?


Isn;t that what I said? lol.

To be clear, I thought it was bad because MZ was casting doubt on Onegu who was voting for MZ's top scumread.


If Onegu had stuck on Marv and actually justified his reasons/said he agreed with my analysis/done anything that resembled scum hunting to back up his vote we'd be having a different conversation. Instead he unvoted 8 MINUTES LATER and swung in another direction. Like I said before, scum can vote scum bois, it happens. Onegu throwing a vote on my read and immediately changing it does not clear him to me and it does not change my read on Marv.

but your vote is on who???

I'm torn between Vivax and LightningStrike but for accountability I'll go ahead and vote Vivax now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:56 GMT
#1147
On May 25 2023 08:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
AND TO BE CLEAR ONEGU IS NOT EVEN MY TOP SCUM READ.

I feel like people aren't reading my posts clearly. I'd still rather lynch Vivax or LS or even Marv like I've been saying for a while. But again, town can play bad, one of my current suspects could flip town, Marv could wow me and turn into the towniest townie who ever town'd and I'd almost immediately slot Onegu into that spot.

I am sorry but if you dont realise marv is town that is almost enough reasoning to lynch you.

Honestly tempted to say let's do it at this point so that everyone can take a decent look at Marv tomorrow.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 25 2023 00:08 GMT
#1170
Vote count since the thread isn't updated:
Chezinu (1): Alakaslam
Meapak_Ziphh (5): Marvellosity, Koshi, Vivax, raynpelikoneet, LightningStrike
Vivax (4): VisceraEyes, Die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
VisceraEyes (1): Onegu

Not Voting: UoNSentinal, Chezinu

I think this is accurate

I'm going to take a shower and get some dinner but I'll keep checking my phone until the deadline.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 25 2023 00:23 GMT
#1182
On May 25 2023 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ if you are town you need to get in here and do something to make people believe it, if you are scum, carry on.

Man what do you want from me, most of the people I read town are hell bent that I'm scum, I've provided all my reads and thoughts behind then. Its dinner time and I'm hungry so I'm going to eat and if people have questions for me I'll do my best to answer.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 25 2023 00:25 GMT
#1185
On May 25 2023 09:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
so no chance for a mafia lynch unless all of slam, onegu and chez are town. so embarrasing.

I'm currently the lynch, what does this post mean?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 25 2023 00:34 GMT
#1197
Vote count since the thread isn't updated:
Meapak_Ziphh (6): Marvellosity, Koshi, Vivax, raynpelikoneet, LightningStrike, alakaslam
Vivax (4): VisceraEyes, Die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
VisceraEyes (1): Onegu

Not Voting: UoNSentinal, Chezinu


Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 25 2023 00:38 GMT
#1205
Yeah I think I've been hammered. GL guys, don't forget that Vivax was runner up, please look at Marv again, and don't let LightningStrike/Onegu/DMP skate by with blatant anti town play.

Gonna enjoy my dinner in peace.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 25 2023 02:48 GMT
#1292
Guys I hate to do this but I'm going to need a replacement or to be permitted a 48-72 hour break from the game, where I live is currently getting hammered by some big storms and I have several broken windows already, don't know if I'll keep power or internet and it's gonna take me a couple days to clean up.

I can provide photographic proof to grack if he needs
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 27 2023 20:04 GMT
#2055
Glad I checked my PM before posting, gg guys. Really sorry for having to AFK like that. Gl town!
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 293
ByuN 224
TKL 193
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 38
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi1041
Counter-Strike
fl0m4802
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor395
KnowMe300
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
OSC
7h 20m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
20h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.