• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11680 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 13 2022 19:25 GMT
#3045
We chose to eliminate slam instead of no lynch. Now, we no lynch.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 13 2022 22:56 GMT
#3054
I don't get the whole, I'm going to lynch the confirmed town when we can get more information by no lynching for a day cause policy.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 13 2022 22:58 GMT
#3055
My cells have turbines in them. True story.

It pumps protons to make me some ATPs from ADPs.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 13 2022 23:35 GMT
#3058
On September 14 2022 08:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2022 07:56 Chezinu wrote:
I don't get the whole, I'm going to lynch the confirmed town when we can get more information by no lynching for a day cause policy.


You want to no lynch so a confirmed town dies. What's the difference?

I'm in between two people. Hoping mafia would kill one.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 13 2022 23:59 GMT
#3060
On September 12 2022 23:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2022 23:33 Chezinu wrote:
Hey Vivax, can you explain how HF is town, cause you've been the only one clear this game in summarizing what happened with night actions concisely.


Copcake flipped vig. Vig shot didn't go off the entire game.

You make a judgement call whether:

1) Mafia held their vig shot for no reason.

2) I am mafia and got roleblocked n1/n2 and the kill didn't go off on one of those nights

3) Mafia shot me and I got saved

Given I was very likely to be protected (and indicated as such at both nights) it should be likely to you (and most people) that I wouldn't want to carry a mafia shot in fear of it getting randomly blocked by a protection role.


So you are saying matthew didn't save you from a hit but stop you from killing? And that is why rayn is town and not Mafia RB? Then how do you explain Rayn's frustration and obsession with Mafia RB? Would Mafia have 2 special roles against town's two blues? Is Vivax playing Chezinu's style to stay alive? These are legit questions. But one thing is for sure. Chezinu is confirmed town ans rayn still voted for him and from my knowledge doesn't create fake vote traps like Vivax and HF.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:00 GMT
#3061
Fun fact, everytime town votes out Chezinu after his ultimate town tell, town loses.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:05 GMT
#3062
Congratulations Vivax. You played excellent this game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:08 GMT
#3063
On March 06 2022 04:09 Grackaroni wrote:
QUICK WE NEED 7 PEOPLE TO SAVE CHEZINU

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:10 GMT
#3064
Help me!!

HF is trying to lynch me!!

I am town

I am town

I am town

I am town
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:21 GMT
#3065
End Game

[image loading]



There were only 4 left on Chezinu's tour, including Chezinu himself. Two individuals wanted Chezinu dead, while Chezinu and Vivax wanted to wait longer people haphazardously killing each other in hopes the killing would stop.
So Chezinu and Vivax took out the two crazies on their list and waited a little longer.
Once again, you were the last one standing.
"We can finally go home," you say.
"Yes," replies Vivax. "Now go get the others and we can go home."
You turn around to walk away and hear Chezinu laughing. You turn around to see that Chezinu has a shotgun pressed against his own head and is laughing maniacally at the irony of the situation.
"Go ahead and pull the trigger," he says. "It's all going to be over soon anyway. I'll tell you what. I'll tell you how I did it. I'll tell you about the first time I strangled a man.
You'll laugh with me and enjoy the show. You'll never have to kill anyone again. I'll take that deal, and you can go home."
"I don't have a choice, do I?
Pull the trigger and make it quick. I don't want to listen to your whiny voice for another minute."
You pause. You have a choice.
Do you:

---
Pull the trigger on Chezinu?
__________________________________________________
Yes, do it now
No, you have a choice
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:28 GMT
#3066
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:29 GMT
#3067
On September 14 2022 09:28 Chezinu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



https://imgur.com/a/b63DY3a
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:45 GMT
#3068
Argh.. I keep losing...
+ Show Spoiler +
__________________________________________________
No
You raise your hand and stop the crazy man from pulling the trigger on his own head.
"I don't want to hear your whiny voice ever again." You say.
"I'm not going to kill you," Chezinu says, "I'm going to kill myself."
"Good choice." You reply.
"I hope you enjoyed the show." Chezinu says.
"I enjoyed it far more than you could ever know."
Then you finish him off.
You turn to Vivax and walk out of the warehouse and into the sunshine. Vivax has a gun in each hand.
"Come on!" He yells. "We need to go now!"
You both run to a car parked nearby and get in. Vivax starts the engine and looks at you.
"Drive," he orders. "I'll explain everything on the way."
Vivax takes off and drives quickly away from the scene of the crime.
"So what did you think?" Vivax asks you.
"It was good."
"Yeah, I thought so too." Vivax says. "Now pull the trigger and let's go home."
You:
"No."
"No?"
"Why?"
"Because I'm not finished yet. There's something I need to do."
"Like what?"
"Like I need to kill the men who murdered my friends."
"You can't do that!"


I shall find a parallel world where I win, hold on!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 00:58 GMT
#3069
I still keep dying... still undoing and auto-generating new stories. So far I die everytime and Vivax kills everyone else.. need more time!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 14 2022 01:17 GMT
#3070
Ok, gave up on that prompt. Tried new one in bold below, first attempt (all ai after bold):


Holyflare, raynpelikoneet, Chezinu, and Vixax are stuck on an island. One of them is mafia. The others are town. The game is to kill or be killed. You are the new kid in town, what do you do?

The island is divided up by a river. Vixax and Chezinu are on the other side. Raynpelikoneet and Flamerule are on this side.

You head to the other side.
Vixax is a tall woman with red hair, and she is talking to you.
"Hey," she says, "Do you want to join the mafia? It's pretty fun."
"No," you say, "I'm town."
"Oh," she says, "Well, that sucks. Now you can't even kill anyone. Still, we can be friends."
"Yeah," you say, "I mean it. We can be really good friends."
"OK," she says, "Good. I'm going to get some air. See you later."
She heads over to the other side.
You are alone on an island. Now what?

You head over to Chezinu's island.
You cross the bridge, and then you see Chezinu.
"Hello," he says, "Welcome to my island. I live here with my family. My sister, my brother, and myself. Would you like to join my family? It'd be a long time before you'd be able to kill me. The only way you can kill me is if I die first, and you'd better pray that that happens. Now, who are you?"
"I'm a stranger. I'm looking for a home."
"Well, stranger, welcome to my island. I'm going to go get some air. Would you like to come?"
"Sure," you say.
Chenu leads you to his house.
"I'll bring you some food in a minute," he says, "Just have a seat."
Chenu leaves and you sit down.
The food arrives, and you eat it.
It is beans and rice.
It is good.
After you eat, Chenu comes back and presents you with a uniform.
"This is what you have to wear on my island," he says, "If you want to play with the rest of my family, you have to follow the rules. The most important rule is that you do not leave the island without my permission. If you do, I will kill you."
"OK," you say, "What else?"
"We have 5 rules," he says, "1: No killing. 2: Don't touch my family. 3: Don't talk to my family. 4: Don't touch me or my family. 5: Don't kill me."
"OK," you say, "I understand."
"Good," Chenu says, "Now, you can stay here or you can leave. I have no issue with you staying here, but if you try to leave, I will hunt you down."
"I will stay," you say.
"Great," Chenu says, "You may stay here. Now, the games will start in an hour, so you better get to know the people here."
"I will," you say, "I'm a little nervous, but I'll be fine."
Chenu heads off, and you get to know the island.
An hour later, the games begin.
In a large clearing, there are two teams of people. Each team wears a red shirt and a yellow shirt, and the yellow team is on the offense, and the red team is on defense. You are on the yellow team.
On the red team, there is a giant man, who seems to be the leader. He is about nine feet tall, and is broad as well. He is also bald, and has tattoos all over his body.
On the red team, there is also a woman about your age. She is short, with long blonde hair.
On the yellow team, there is a man who is about your age, with long blonde hair and a beard. He is wearing a yellow shirt with a brown tunic, and looks like someone who is well loved. He is holding a yellow flag with a black stripe, and is cheering the players on. He is also one of the youngest players, as well as one of the "soft" players, as he lacks a weapon.
The giant man is giving out orders to the team.
"OK, people," he says, "We are going to use the flag to signal our moves. The flag is a yellow stripe on a black background. We will raise it over the wall, and then we will move as a group to the forest. There, we will hide and wait for the group of kids to arrive. When they do, we will attack them. Simple as that."
He turns to the woman, and says, "What are the rules?"
"Two teams of four people each. Everyone is on offense, and there are no rules. Play hard, fight hard, win hard."
"On my whistle," the giant man says, "Play begins! Go! Go! Go! Clear the way! Move it! Move it! Clear the way! Go! Go! Go! Clear the way! Move it! Move it! Clear the way! Go! Go! Go! Clear the way! Move it! Move it! Clear the way! Go! Go! Go! Clear the way!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 16 2022 19:55 GMT
#3095
Rayn Save Yourself!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 16 2022 21:45 GMT
#3098
On September 17 2022 06:23 Vivax wrote:
One could deduce those who still try to do so are not some of their oldest constituents

It's you and me, Vivax. We will be the sole survivors of the island. Please let me know after the tour is over how you liked it.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 17 2022 19:44 GMT
#3103
On September 18 2022 00:35 Vivax wrote:
Where‘s Holyfail

Nibbling at Tysons ears again?

He said he was going to vote no lynch and never come back to the website again. That is why I said earlier that you and I will be the sole survivors.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 18 2022 05:24 GMT
#3108
I wonder if Grack is coming back... all he left on this island is a voting bot.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 18 2022 12:30 GMT
#3111
On September 18 2022 18:01 Vivax wrote:
Or maybe I just pretend, but hey I've had to watch some crazy stuff during these months ok >_>

Months? I thought the tour has been only several days so far. . . Unless it is happening again. Perhaps for some 7 days has been 21 days. . Or perhaps worse for others... is that what happens to Jock and now Holyflare? The island plays tricks on the mind some times.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7765
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4180
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g6612
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1650
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo721
crisheroes417
Beastyqt393
Livibee180
Pyrionflax161
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• blackmanpl 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1439
• Shiphtur728
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 6m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.